Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very doubtful Carrot is going back to Zou. Also, she doesn't strike me as someone who's gonna go off on her own. If that was the case, she would have left Zou before. Look how old Inu, Neko, and Bepo were when they left Zou.
Would be great to see her alongside Ulti and Page One... If in a cover story they set off on their own and get stuck into something and then Gin's new group recruits them then it would be great...

I do still find it interesting that Carrot is seemingly the only Mink not present fighting Kaido (though, we don't know where Roddy and Blackback, as well as the rest of the Guardians went to on Neko's ship). I assume Oda will address this next chapter or the following (assuming the Musketeers and Wanda are also with them), but if everyone is there without Carrot, then that REALLY does standout to me as Oda trying to separate her from her race.

Carrot has zero chances of joining the Strawhats, her character is rabbit poop. For all the characters who have been on the front scene, Carrot is the worst character in the entire series in that regard. She's the archetype of a filler character, she's not needed in the story, remove her and nothing changes.

If she were to join the Grand fleet, in term of character development she had be under Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Sai, Hajrudin and even Leo, that's just how terribly bad Carrot's character is.

And the fan made Perospero plot point make no sense at all, it's non existent, Pedro blew himself up of his own accord, her anger isn't justified or if any it should be directed at Big Mom. They invaded a Yonko territory, people put their life on the line, people die, like Wanda said '' it's not a game Carrot ''. Her whole character is so out of place and silly.

Again Carrot is complete and utter dog shit.

Why not? They might end up allies after the war...
Don't see why they would. Ulti seems pretty dedicated to Kaido. Pretty sure she said Kaido is a man going to be Pirate King. This is usually said by very loyal subordinates, like what Trebol said about Doflamingo. Don't get me wrong, Ulti is a fun character, but I don't see why she and Carrot would go together.

Don't see why they would. Ulti seems pretty dedicated to Kaido. Pretty sure she said Kaido is a man going to be Pirate King. This is usually said by very loyal subordinates, like what Trebol said about Doflamingo. Don't get me wrong, Ulti is a fun character, but I don't see why she and Carrot would go together.
Kaido will most likely die so she can go wherever she wants after the war...

Status
Not open for further replies.