Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is my Crew Prediction come the end of Wano or the next transition arc
I think Vivi will make her way to the crew following the events of the reverie and possibly Cobra's death and her being a wanted criminal
Momonosuke travels as the apprentice of the crew to follow in his father steps to learn what its like to travel the world to be a better Shogun for his people (like his father)

And Though imo there isnt much backing for her, i think and want yamato to come along (though i have seen scenarios that seem more interesting)

IMO, it doesn't make sense for Momonosuke, especially if Yamato joins. He does not need to 1:1 parallel his father. The point of the previous chapter was that he doesn't have to live under the shadow of his father, that he's his own man in the Kozuki bloodline.

I can see multiple people joining this arc, namely Carrot and Yamato along with Jinbe (and that's certainly a mega sized if right now), because all 3 have wildly different backgrounds, and 2 of them have been in the story for nearly 200 chapters (Carrot) and 500 chapters (Jinbe) respectively.

The next year or so is gonna be really interesting if we get smaller flashbacks for Jinbe (to explain his dream more/scar possibly), Carrot (for her relationship with Pedro) if she encounters Perospero at all, and Yamato (who definitely is getting a flashback considering Ace and her father).

I wouldn't mind Vivi joining the crew if she gets a good power up, she's objectively a well developed character and Momonosuke even if i hate him, he also has a good characterization. If it wasn't for his age and him being weak he could join. Although Tama is a way better character than Momo. Carrot shouldn't even be a choice on this thread, her character is objectively awful, she's horribly written, there's no point to her aside being the mink mascot. If Momo were to die this arc it would kind of suck, but if Carrot died i wouldn't give a single fuck.

Yamato and Carrot are quite obvious imo , Oda said the next SH will join in succession and i can see by the end of this arc welcoming all three of Jinbei/Yamato/Carrot to the crew
Tbf, I am a Jinbe/Carrot/Yamato advocate, but Oda was 100% talking about the Straw Hat Fleet when he made that comment during Dressrosa (in 2012 or 2014, I forget). They all technically did join under his flag.

That comment was made around the time the grand fleet became a thing, so it's more than likely what Oda meant there.

Gotta see how Yamato and Carrot are handled going forward. In terms of impression though? Yamato stands a bit more.

Now, Kinemon is a cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.