[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

because i have the ability to see who visited me and because i got roleblocked

noctis said i got roleblocked and he said the only people who visited me are you and kiwi

which is why i tagged you two in my original post

then noctis said he made a mistake and only you visited me

which is why i said “nvm kiwi” and only focused on you
Oh. Well I did visit you but it wasn't a role block. Did you visit Lanji? He just said that he role blocked all his visitors.

Oh. Well I did visit you but it wasn't a role block. Did you visit Lanji? He just said that he role blocked all his visitors.
no i visited ali because i was trying to steal from him

i also find it hard to believe that you didnt roleblock me. You’re the only one who visited me and you do have the ability to roleblock since you did that to Tris on night 1

D

Dragomir

no i visited ali because i was trying to steal from him

i also find it hard to believe that you didnt roleblock me. You’re the only one who visited me and you do have the ability to roleblock since you did that to Tris on night 1
I don't care if you find it hard to believe. I didn't role block you. Maybe I got redirected or something, I just know that I didn't target you will my role block ability.

Jew has some kind of immunity for killing
I swear I read it right, 5th phase your target will be lynched, I believe the kill attempt on the write up was mine, Jew is immune, have vigi shot me, but lynch Jew since there’s no other way he dies, he’s probably misa of higuchi
what do you mean the failed killed write up was yours?

your exact words last phase were that noctis told you that jew is dying at the end of last phase. Why would a failed kill attempt one cycle later be caused by you? Your story isnt adding up

Noctis confirmed the first phase of my ability is the phase I activated it (DP1) count should be started from there
so,
first phase -> DP1
second phase -> NP1
third phase -> DP2
fourth phase -> NP2
fifth phase -> DP3 (current phase)

jew should die as soon as this phase ends.
here’s your exact words ali

you cant lie to me because i have a perfect memory

so please stop pretending the failed kill in the write up was because of you

Status
Not open for further replies.