Powers & Abilities Why Zoro turning Enma into a blade blade symbolises surpassing Oden

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Swords can be fed devil fruits. So retaining Haki that ones pours into over the course of many years is 100 plausible, and the best explanation that can be given on how to forge a black blade. Especially when a Black Blade literally looks like an Armament Haki coated Sword.
Do you think Ryuma was capable of cutting the bird cage when he was alive?

If blackblades have haki why didnt monet die when zoro cut her with shusui ?
Again, Enma eventually expends the Haki that is poured into it. Armament Haki is literally the process of Hardening. So through constant use of Armament Haki, one is constantly hardening their blade. It doesn't mean the it turns into a Haki blade. It means that the blade itself gets forged into a harder substance through the process of Hardening (Armament Haki).

I wouldn't be surprised if the process of Blackening a Blade is the same process the Kozuki Clan used to forge the indestructible poneglyphs.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again, Enma eventually expends the Haki that is poured into it. Armament Haki is literally the process of Hardening. So through constant use of Armament Haki, one is constantly hardening their blade. It doesn't mean the it turns into a Haki blade. It means that the blade itself gets forged into a harder substance through the process of Hardening (Armament Haki).

I wouldn't be surprised if the process of Blackening a Blade is the same process the Kozuki Clan used to forge the indestructible poneglyphs.
Enma does not take haki once its tamed. Once its tamed its a normal sword. Oden had it tamed young. Zoro almost instantly.

Next shitty theory go !

Do you think Ryuma was capable of cutting the bird cage when he was alive?
Of course he could. Fujitora could have done it as well, and possibly even Zoro on Dressrosa. Taking the whole thing down in one shot is a different story though, because of its sheer size. You'd have to do a complete 360 Island sized slash, and not kill anyone in the process.
Post automatically merged:

Enma does not take haki once its tamed. Once its tamed its a normal sword. Oden had it tamed young. Zoro almost instantly.

Next shitty theory go !
It's like you don't have a single clue as to what I am talking about. All you you in my post is me implying "Zoro is weak", and don't even try to understand the concept I am proposing. :seriously:

Zoro had a black blade in shusui, he was still nowhere near Oden level, in fact he replaced that black blade with a sword yet to be upgraded

its not that simple, we don't know what black blades even add to Swordsmen strength

also as of now, swords are not that important compared to how strong the swordsman is

that being said I still don't know how strong Oxen is compared to top tier, and there's a chance he's decently weaker than Kaido and he wasn't gonna win anyway, we will see when Kaido show his full power

however if Oden is top tier, Zoro won't surpass him

J

Jo_Ndule

How do you surpass a dude that has voaT, CoC, freak status, invincible status

Without even having CoC, or being half special as Ace?

Zoro won't surpass Oden, that's Luffy job
Zoro will only make Enma black blade

J

Jo_Ndule

Black blade doesn't make you high tier or vet tier or top tier or else Zoro would be Top tier when he got shishui

Oda even replaced a black blade with Enma.

Enma > black blade shishui in the eyes of Oda. Enma is making Zoro much stronger than he was before.

Black blade was never a sign of surpassing another in strength

Nah Shanks > Mihawk.
And it's hard to see Zoro surpassing a guy with Kings haki, voice of all things and the ability to actually fight on par with Kaido. Enma has already been used extensively in tough battles, zoro blackening it would be a joint effort imo. Blackening wado should be the real feat since Zoro seems to be the first one to use it really extensively in high calibre battles.
How the fuck would one armed has been non WSS swordsman beat Mihawk?

Mihawk dog walks all emperors

Surprised that everyone is ok with Zoro making Enma black when whose to say that it was Odens own heavy lifting, countless battles and all, vs Zoro who'll get it with what? A couple fights? Haha what a hallow thing. Zoro piggybacking off of someone else's work. GG
but thats what gyukimaru implied was the case with zoro using shusui. Not to mention we dont exactly know yet how black blades are forged.

No, it's a matter of simple deduction. Enma literally feeds off the Haki of the person who tries to use it. Absorbing and expending haki of it's own will. The sword didn't start off like that, as it is from the same Swordsmith who created Wado Ichimonji, and Wado does not possess that quality (Yet). The sword became that way through the many uses and battles Oden went through. Turning Enma black is just completing what Oden started.

Zoro will turn Wado Ichimonji black eventually, which will be of his own merit.
Are you just gonna assume that without any dialogue?

How much CoA is Wado Ichimonji filled with?
If Zoro turns Enma, Wado and Kitetsu at the same time, how would that logic work?