Powers & Abilities Why Zoro turning Enma into a blade blade symbolises surpassing Oden

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If someone treats their weapon like a Swordsman does, then they'd be capable of achieving it as well. Sorry but I don't buy the notion that once a Swordsman is able to blacken their blade, then they'd be capable of picking up say a club, and turning it black on the spot.
Then why will zoro do it to 3 different swords hes had for different lengths of times and different history of battles with ?

If someone treats their weapon like a Swordsman does, then they'd be capable of achieving it as well. Sorry but I don't buy the notion that once a Swordsman is able to blacken their blade, then they'd be capable of picking up say a club, and turning it black on the spot.
How does that even work?
How does a swordsman treat his weapon? How did Zoro treat his weapons any better than Kinnemon did, or Hyogoro did or Oden did or Shanks does?

Well. Exceptional control is kinda = strength. Since you basically gain the ability to cut everything. As Hyogoro said, the flow of Haki makes the swordsman and the sword one, allowing him to cut whatever he desires.

Plus I'm sure that power wise your Haki still has to be extremely strong.
Well of course you'd need to have strong haki, as I would imagine the better control you have, the stronger your Haki would become. This is why it doesn't make sense to me that just having OP CoA is enough to turn a weapon black. Are we seriously supposed to believe that nobody in the World ever reached the highest level of Armament Haki in the verse beside Ryuma over 500 years ago? Garp, Roger, Whitebeard, Akainu, Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, etc.. etc...?

Especially when you couple the fact that there is different affinities for CoA Haki? Some is stronger in one form of CoA, than another. It doesn't make sense from a narrative standpoint, and there is no clues or indicators in the story that tells us that there is a level of Haki so OP, that only one person in the World manage to achieve it centuries ago. Even something like Future Sight, which is clearly represented as the pinnacle of predictive observation Haki is implied to be possessed by multiple people outside Katakuri, prior to Luffy gaining it.

So why would CoA be any different? How can multiple people possess the highest level of CoO, yet only one person was capable of achieving the highest level of CoA? That's not how Oda does things.
Post automatically merged:

How does that even work?
How does a swordsman treat his weapon? How did Zoro treat his weapons any better than Kinnemon did, or Hyogoro did or Oden did or Shanks does?
Because weapons are everything to a Swordsman when it comes to fighting. Take away their Swords and they wouldn't be capable of defeating a fraction of the people they could with their Swords. Unless, they are proficient in hand to hand fighting, or have a Devil fruit to compensate for their "lack of Swordsmanship" as @comrade put it.

e World ever reached the highest level of Armament Haki in the verse beside Ryuma over 500 years ago? Garp, Roger, Whitebeard, Akainu, Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, etc.. etc...?
Yeah that makes CoA that much special because in centuries there have only been two people to reach that level.

Again CoA is Haki of swordsmen more than anyone else's. To swordsman CoA is not an enhancement, its literally part of swordsmanship like flying slashes, swordsmanship style etc is. CoA is Zoro's specialty, when its all said and done Zoro's Haki would surpass that of all the names you mentioned.

Then why won't previous people who represented peak of swordsmanship won't have strongest CoA ever?

So why would CoA be any different? How can multiple people possess the highest level of CoO, yet only one person was capable of achieving the highest level of CoA? That's not how Oda does things.
Oda clearly seem to appreciate CoA more than CoO, he has gone in much more detailed with it.
Its also worth noting that mastering advanced CoA seems harder than mastering advanced CoO as Luffy unlocked FS in less then a day yet it required him a week to learn penetration Haki.

Its not just one person, instead two people Ryuma and Mihawk and third would be Zoro.

Yeah that makes CoA that much special because in centuries there have only been two people to reach that level.

Again CoA is Haki of swordsmen more than anyone else's. To swordsman CoA is not an enhancement, its literally part of swordsmanship like flying slashes, swordsmanship style etc is. CoA is Zoro's specialty, when its all said and done Zoro's Haki would surpass that of all the names you mentioned.

Then why won't previous people who represented peak of swordsmanship won't have strongest CoA ever?
Perhaps those people don't share the same affinity of Ryou as Zoro and Ryuma does. Or perhaps it's because their weapons aren't their everything when it comes to fighting. I take those explanations over the likes of monsters like Roger and Whitebeard simply not having strong enough CoA to achieve that.

If Zoro surpasses Oden fine, its not like passing a dead man is as good as surpassing a still living individual. Just like Luffy will surpass Roger, and everyone else. His goal is the highest one in the series.

Perhaps those people don't share the same affinity of Ryou as Zoro and Ryuma does. Or perhaps it's because their weapons aren't their everything when it comes to fighting. I take those explanations over the likes of monsters like Roger and Whitebeard simply not having strong enough CoA to achieve that.
Just because Roger and WB are monsters doesn't mean they have to be strongest in every stat.
WB's greatest power is his Devil Fruit, not his CoA.
With Roger, I think its probably his physical attributes more so than his CoA although his CoA is extremely strong obviously, I don't think its equal to Mihawk's or Ryuma's, certainly not stronger.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Once again cap.
Apart from wado for personal reasons
Zoro has been through
2 random swords
Yubashiri
Jonny and yosakus swords
Sandai
Shusui
Enma
Will likely get nidai

So this bonding with swords shit is utter nonsense.
Unless zoro will bond more with enma than oden did in over 2 decades

Unless ... Gyukimaro already explained

You are completely driving against the manga's statements.
Thinking that the black blade is exclusively because of the CoA level is perhaps the dumbest thing that Zoro's fandom started declare as true. It's like there's no limit to the wank, which is the next step? Zoro> Kaido?
Sometimes you should just take a moment and read a person's post before jumping into it. It would prevent you from looking ridiculous.
My post clearly says " until we are told how Ryuma turned his sword black IN DETAIL"

Also there's nothing in my post stating the rest of what you wrote. You don't have to try so hard...

Once again cap.
Apart from wado for personal reasons
Zoro has been through
2 random swords
Yubashiri
Jonny and yosakus swords
Sandai
Shusui
Enma
Will likely get nidai

So this bonding with swords shit is utter nonsense.
Unless zoro will bond more with enma than oden did in over 2 decades
Lmao, wait. You seriously think Zoro doesn't care about his Swords?

Lmao, wait. You seriously think Zoro doesn't care about his Swords?
He certainly does but not any more than Gol D Roger or Shanks does.

Bro he literally gave away Shushui without much resistance despite symbolically earning it.
When he swords broke, it seemed to have no emotional impact on him, just disappointment that he doesn't have a weapon because he needs a weapon.