Powers & Abilities Why Zoro turning Enma into a blade blade symbolises surpassing Oden

And I am not judging you Idgaf about your fetishes, just stop talking shit and whining about "Evil Zoro fans" for no reason lmao @Ravagerblade
You and your Zoro fans are insane, you talk as if Zoro is some god in human form or of the like. You think we talk shit to you for no reason, look in the god damn mirror.
Fucking hell you guys have his Faclub as a Holy Temple, god damn Zoro worshippers are hypocrites.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmfao the irony of that post.
Post automatically merged:

You and your Zoro fans are insane, you talk as if Zoro is some god in human form or of the like. You think we talk shit to you for no reason, look in the god damn mirror.
Fucking hell you guys have his Faclub as a Holy Temple, god damn Zoro worshippers are hypocrites.
Lmfao the day we want zoro and his imaginary brother to fuck each other only then can you call us hypocrites

S

SinOfGreed

People are so scared of Zoro's potential:gokulaugh:

I've really seen arguments that 'Oden did 99% of the work, Zoro will only do the last 1%' or other shit like the sword retains haki from previous users etc

If the sword retained previous users haki, Zoro would've been a top tier the second he obtained Shusui

Whatever the reason might be, a swordsman who forged a blackblade will most definitely be stronger than a swordsman who did not, unless latter has some powerful DF to compensate for his inferior swordsmanship. But as it stands, Oden and Zoro are swordsmen of the exact same kind. The only difference is basically that Zoro has an additional sword in his mouth.
Haki mastery doesn't equate to superior Swordsmanship though. It's just a means to make ones weapon stronger and more durable. If we go by the arguments presented in this thread, then you don't even need to be a Swordsman to blacken a blade. Anyone who reaches the highest level of Armament Haki would be capable of doing it.

Now if we go with the arguments that I presented in this thread, then only a Swordsman of exceptional skill and control over his Haki (not strength) would be capable of blackening a blade.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Man some of these threads be giving me the maddest headaches smh. At the very least I've come to respect the perseverance of anti - Zoro club.

Their mental gymnastics be getting destroyed 24/7, yet they still have the strength to wake up every single day, and go troll once over again. And over, and over and over again. Goddam

I'm not going to lie, the extreme dedication you guys have towards your Zoro hate cause, the passion and energy you put into this level of trolling is kind of commendable. Respect to my gs

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Haki mastery doesn't equate to superior Swordsmanship though. It's just a means to make ones weapon stronger and more durable. If we go by the arguments presented in this thread, then you don't even need to be a Swordsman to blacken a blade. Anyone who reaches the highest level of Armament Haki would be capable of doing it.

Now if we go with the arguments that I presented in this thread, then only a Swordsman of exceptional skill and control over his Haki (not strength) would be capable of blackening a blade.
You dont need to be a swordsman.
Wb could have made his bisento black. A spear user could do the same with that. Why would swords be the only weapon ?

Man some of these threads be giving me the maddest headaches smh. At the very least I've come to respect the perseverance of anti - Zoro club.

Their mental gymnastics be getting destroyed 24/7, yet they have the strength to wake up every single day, and go troll once again. And over, and over and over again. Goddam

I'm not going to lie, the extreme dedication you guys have towards your Zoro hate cause, the passion and energy you put into this type of trolling is kind of commendable. Respect to my gs

Don't flatter yourself, it's the fans we argue against. But continue to fly the flag of ignorance.

S

SinOfGreed

Their mental gymnastics be getting destroyed 24/7, yet they have the strength to wake up every single day, and go troll once again. And over, and over and over again. Goddam

I'm not going to lie, the extreme dedication you guys have towards your Zoro hate cause, the passion and energy you put into this type of trolling is kind of commendable. Respect to my gs

Yeah their arguments are pathetic at this point but I gotta rate the dedication
:myman::gokulaugh:

Haki mastery does equate to superior swordsmanship in context of One Piece world, a swordsman without Haki would not make it in the new world.

Things like ability to "Cut everything and nothing" is linked to Haki, flying slashes that are effective on logias are linked to Haki, Haki allows their swords to not break, and raises their attack power. And that is only tip of the iceberg, no other fighting style incorporates Haki as much as swordsmanship does hence why only panel of training we got was Mihawk asking Zoro to coat his blade with Haki.

So better the Ryou user you are, better the swordsman you are.

I think you seem to subscribe to the notion of "pure swordsmanship" aka clashing blades which is non existent in One Piece
Swordsmen in One Piece create Tsunamis, Tornadoes, Projectiles with power of nenclear bombs from across the Island, cut the mountains.

Especially in Wano country of swordsman having a term like "Ryou" directly linked to swordsman, Haki and Swordsmanship go hand in hand.

Now if we go with the arguments that I presented in this thread, then only a Swordsman of exceptional skill and control over his Haki (not strength) would be capable of blackening a blade
Well. Exceptional control is kinda = strength. Since you basically gain the ability to cut everything. As Hyogoro said, the flow of Haki makes the swordsman and the sword one, allowing him to cut whatever he desires.

Plus I'm sure that power wise your Haki still has to be extremely strong.

You dont need to be a swordsman.
Wb could have made his bisento black. A spear user could do the same with that. Why would swords be the only weapon ?
If someone treats their weapon like a Swordsman does, then they'd be capable of achieving it as well. Sorry but I don't buy the notion that once a Swordsman is able to blacken their blade, then they'd be capable of picking up say a club, and turning it black on the spot.