Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji gets some hype against a calamity than that would be amazing, the disrespect to him ( and Jack) has become annoying.

I will restrain myself from hyping Sanji though not that it turns into another Ichiji v Katakuri moment
Do you remember the spoiler back then on OJ?:suresure: In the spoiler it was said that Ichiji fight off Katakuri, they didn't mentioned that Ichiji get crushed like a bug by Kata in mera seconds. Everyone was hyped up for the Ichiji vs Katakuri fight only to learn later that Ichiji get quickly stomped, legendary spoiler thread back then.:myman:

Do you remember the spoiler back then on OJ?:suresure: In the spoiler it was said that Ichiji fight off Katakuri, they didn't mentioned that Ichiji get crushed like a bug by Kata in mera seconds. Everyone was hyped up for the Ichiji vs Katakuri fight only to learn later that Ichiji get quickly stomped, legendary spoiler thread back then.:myman:
Don't make me remember that oh gosh
:funky:

N

NeutralWatcher

From rough googlte translation.

One Piece 988: Ambassador Spoiler ONEPIECE 988 SPOILER

Episode 988 Title: I Waited A Lot Cover-

Page 1 Gang Badge's Oh My Family vol.32 In the bombing of the navy, still my father

Pages 2 and 3

1. Kaido: Sure. Mink on a full moon night It turns into a berserk warrior'throne'...............!! Wororo........!!
2. Kaido!
3. You must have done it, samurai!! Allowing intrusion so far Our lack of preparation.......!! Know that you will never be able to approach Mr. Kaido again!!
4. Jack!!! / Wait, you guys. / Jack is our country for a thousand years / The bad guy who was ruined.........!! The samurai said'nothing' to her sister.
5. The person who said there was no is the child!! jack!!! / It's a protected life, so I'll pay you many times in this fight!!!

Page 4

1........... are you... No, not yet Countries are ........ Be prepared for Kaido.
2.'Whale Forest Guardians' Lodi & BB
3. The peacock too
4. Three Musketeers of Inuarashi * Giovanni & Sicilian & Conslot --------------------------------

Here is the current leaked line. I'm crazy now.. 😓
One Piece 988: The total number of pages is 17 pages

I remember that. After-chapter reactions were very interesting to say the least. :milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Outside of the bait and some trolling, I really want the opinion of Zoro fans about the Sanji vs King encounter:
@Light D Lamperouge , @Guan Yu , @Finalbeta , @nik87 , @Seth Rollins , @Ice devil slayer , @Rivaille , @bennbeckman , @gojo , @Zowo and also the question could get for the other fandoms aswell.

You guys kinda should know my opinion right, I think the raid probably fail...
And a early encounter with Sanji vs King could end really bad.
In that case two scenario right now:
The raid didn´t fail and Sanji really fight off King and even defeat him?? With help??
The raid fail and Sanji probably get washed...
If the second scenario happen, I at least hope that Sanji can put a little fight against King...
Jackteo might find is as a attack on Sanji but idc.

I will answer you if the spoilers are true ( images ).

It's fucking funny that in the image thread dude gives credits to Redon who is fucking off for the past few days:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

If they are real who fucking cares? Sanji will probably kick King and run away with Momo with King not even paying much attention to it
bEcAuSe hE dOeSn'T hAvE a fUtUrE sIgHt LiKe bIg bOy kAtAkUrI.

Spoilers are fake I don't give a fuck until I see images.

I got rekt by believing in spoilers like these in the past.

from discord
-Sanji prevents King from trying to execute Momo's with his blade. This takes places at Skull Dome stage podium. The clash is “even”. -Usopp and Chopper who should be hiding reveal themselves along with Franky and take up arms against Queen, also saving Momo. It is a 3v1 encounter. -Marco the Phoenix is called a “fireball” by Perospero as they make their way to the action. -The Guardians and Musketeers call to Kaidou and try to pursues him to the rooftop but are intercepted by Jack. -Onigashima’s lore involves Kaido and the hunting of “demon kind”. -The reason for Zoro’s delay in attacking and joining the fight is revealed. He pulls back his sword to reveal the opening of his scarred eye. Chapter end. Break next week
This is what he found on Discord: It also says Minks intercepted by Jack, but also who knows if rest is true or not, we will just have to wait eagerly

Status
Not open for further replies.