General & Others Was WCI one of the best arcs of One Piece?

Was WCI one of the best arcs of One Piece?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Due to the "discussion" I had with @True God Moe , I decided to make this thread. Moe believes that WCI was one of the best overall arcs in One Piece

Nah, actually many see it one of best arc in not just NW, but overall.
So what do you guys think? Is it one of the best arcs of One Piece? Like is it in the top 5 arcs of One Piece?

Share your thoughts and vote in the poll as well.

Some tags:
@True God Moe @nik87 @Cyrus the Cactus @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion @HA001 @ZoroGang @KiriNigiri @Admiral Lee Hung @stormylife @Zowo @Chrono @Kuroshika @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Dark Hound @Jiihad @Yo Tan Wa @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Bogard @King7 @Arara @ShishioIsBack @ShadyOjiro @Rivaille @Bakura @BossYimz etc. etc..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Please don't be too toxic about the arc guys. Doing this preemptively before the Sanji flame war, the Katakuri fanboy train, or the Big Mom upplay/downplay takes effect.

To be brief, didn't like most of it. The overall landscape and fantastic environment was too much ,like Thriller Bark. Didn't find Linlin as compelling, but we did get Capone, Reiju, Gastino and Perospero out of the arc. All cool characters. I'd say it's not a miserable arc, one I'll reread someday, but not the highlight of Post-TS for me.

Top 5 arcs? Def not.

1. Baroque Works
  2. Arlong Park
  3. Skypeia
  4. Ennis Lobby / Water-7
  5. Dressrosa
Tottoland doesn't come close.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It is one of the worst arcs, if there was no Katakuri, it would have been a disaster. :sanok:
Whole cake island was pretty bad bro . Literally been following one piece weekly since I was 15 but I stopped during whole cake came back at wano and re read wci but itโ€™s still boring with a few highlights here and there.
Please don't be too toxic about the arc guys. Doing this preemptively before the Sanji flame war, the Katakuri fanboy train, or the Big Mom upplay/downplay takes effect.

To be brief, didn't like most of it. The overall landscape and fantastic environment was too much ,like Thriller Bark. Didn't find Linlin as compelling, but we did get Capone, Reiju, Gastino and Perospero out of the arc. All cool characters. I'd say it's not a miserable arc, one I'll reread someday, but not the highlight of Post-TS for me.

Top 5 arcs? Def not.

1. Baroque Works
  2. Arlong Park
  3. Skypeia
  4. Ennis Lobby / Water-7
  5. Dressrosa
Tottoland doesn't come close.
Vote in the poll as well.

Thank you.

I am not the one pushing the poll is always correct, but since Moe says the majority thinks it is, I have to ask you to vote in the poll.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Can we get some extra options like "Top 5" or "Bottom 5" or even just "Average" alongside those presented?
I would not do it since the discussion is if it is one of the best overall arcs. A clear answer like yes or no should be sufficient.

But if you feel that the poll needs it, I guess you can add it.

Due to the "discussion" I had with @True God Moe , I decided to make this thread. Moe believes that WCI was one of the best overall arcs in One Piece

So what do you guys think? Is it one of the best arcs of One Piece? Like is it in the top 5 arcs of One Piece?

Share your thoughts and vote in the poll as well.

Some tags:
@True God Moe @nik87 @Cyrus the Cactus @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion @HA001 @ZoroGang @KiriNigiri @Admiral Lee Hung @stormylife @Zowo @Chrono @Kuroshika @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Dark Hound @Jiihad @Yo Tan Wa @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Bogard @King7 @Arara @ShishioIsBack @ShadyOjiro @Rivaille @Bakura @BossYimz etc. etc..
well, not for me. i do have some friends who would agree with moe though, one who even got interested in op again because of wci.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
You should tag @Den_Den_Mushi, I know he probably has a thought or two on Tottoland.

Katakuri helped make the arc a disaster.
He was the only capable guy in the entire arc, a guy who stole the show from a Yonko and a guy who was a better Luffy in every way.
On the other hand we had BM chase, Puddings mind mess, Vinsmoke failures...
If not Katakuri, what made the arc bearable?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
well, not for me. i do have some friends who would agree with moe though, one who even got interested in op again because of wci.
I can understand that people like it etc, but objectively speaking it is not one of the best arcs, not even close.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
He was the only capable guy in the entire arc, a guy who stole the show from a Yonko and a guy who was a better Luffy in every way.
On the other hand we had BM chase, Puddings mind mess, Vinsmoke failures...
If not Katakuri, what made the arc bearable?
I'd argue Perospero was just as if not more capable. Masterfully subdued the enemies multiple times, took initiative, saved the crew and redirected Big Mom's rampages. Even gave Linlin a candy slug to move. After being suicide bombed, delimbed, and threatened with death if a cake wasn't made soon (an impossible objective that only a master chef like Sanji could accomplish), he remained at Linlin's side.

Perospero is the MVP of the Big Mom pirates, quite frankly.