Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see a non flier fighting King, Marco is the only other option and he is already a YC1 with more prestiege than King so there is not that much draw to that fight.
So Sanji is the only real option, unless King cuts out half his power set to fight Zoro.
But here's the thing, flight is not a fighting style. Swordsmanship is and Zoro can use fast and power range attacks.

Besides, Kaido can fly and he's facing people who can't.

We might have to start admitting that Sanji is second strongest. It seems Oda has changed the dynamics of the crew.

At Dressrosa we saw Sanji become acting captain when they left Luffy and co there. Then Luffy said he can't be PK without Sanji. Then Sanji received a higher bounty than Zoro. This I think was the final nail in the coffin as subconsciously Oda thinks Sanji is stronger than Zoro.

I think Zoro fears it too. This is why he pulled out Enma for base Sanji. He was insecure about how strong Sanji had become.

So Sanji vs King is to be expected. He is basically VC in all but name.

Dude luffy can’t become the pirate king without all of them not only sanji. As for bounty, he only got higher than zoro because of his involvement with the VINSMOKES. it does not equate to power and strength. As for zoro pulling out the enma, it’s just playful banter. They are rivals and they are like that ever since pre time skip. Why would zoro fear it? Zoro is as strong as him if not stronger.

Fighting who's who isn't as good as fighting King tho

Yeah.... but who will zoro fight I wonder. If sanji gets to fight king then zoro deserves to fight someone as strong as king. Maybe queen?
Post automatically merged:

Fighting Kaido is better tho
:cheers:

I’m rooting for this hahaha but it seems people hated the idea of it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah.... but who will zoro fight I wonder. If sanji gets to fight king then zoro deserves to fight someone as strong as king. Maybe queen?
It depends.
If Oda will follow the troupe of Zoro fighting stronger opponents than Sanji then he might just go with Luffy and Kidd to fight Kaido or something like that.

If Oda skips the scheme Zoro can fight Who's Who/Jack or Queen.
or Big Meme:madmonk:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If he blocks Sanji’s attack, it probably means King took action and Sanji intervened to save somebody so it’s probably a yes.
As I mentioned above.

If King blocks the attack outta nowhere it shouldn't count.

If he realize the attack is coming and blocked it intentionally it should count then.

Fighting Kaido is better tho
:cheers:
This :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I’m rooting for this hahaha but it seems people hated the idea of it.
Kaido with Luffy Kidd and Law

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah but it’s very unlikely Sanji would attack him for no reason, that’s not his style. King most likely tried to do something and Sanji stopped him.
Yes this is what I mean. I don't know how to say it properly:

If King realized attack is coming or Sanji tries to save Momo and blocks him on purpose = Yes.

If King blocks the attack not knowing that Sanji is coming and he was about to behead Momo or something then it shouldn't count.

Yes this is what I mean. I don't know how to say it properly:

If King realized attack is coming or Sanji tries to save Momo and blocks him on purpose = Yes.

If King blocks the attack not knowing that Sanji is coming and he was about to behead Momo or something then it shouldn't count.
Yep, we’ll see, it does depend on the context. Don’t forget it’s not only about King though, the question is also about Queen and Jack and apparently it’s very likely that Jack is gonna try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.