Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But here's the thing, flight is not a fighting style. Swordsmanship is and Zoro can use fast and power range attacks.

Besides, Kaido can fly and he's facing people who can't.
Queen has a sword on his side too, as does Jack, I don't hear people saying they are pure swordsman.

If his his combat style revolves around moving fast in the air and his fire kicks as seen in the anime then you could easily say his combat style matches Sanji moreso than Zoro.

Kaido is a relatively slow moving flier who prefers to act as a giant target in full transformation, within jumping distance because he's a dumbass, and none of the scabbards are going to get very far against him. If his hybrid can fly I don't see non fliers even being able to actively engage him, hence why you need Luffy who can either rocket jump way farther than any other non flier or with access to G4 that can fly very fast (or Law/Kid who have teleportation/flight)

Queen has a sword on his side too, as does Jack, I don't hear people saying they are pure swordsman.

If his his combat style revolves around moving fast in the air and his fire kicks as seen in the anime then you could easily say his combat style matches Sanji moreso than Zoro.

Kaido is a relatively slow moving flier who prefers to act as a giant target in full transformation, within jumping distance because he's a dumbass, and none of the scabbards are going to get very far against him. If his hybrid can fly I don't see non fliers even being able to actively engage him, hence why you need Luffy who can either rocket jump way farther than any other non flier or with access to G4 that can fly very fast (or Law/Kid who have teleportation/flight)
thats cause king was the only one called a swordsman
in the magazine.

King has a shiny blade, jack and queen have throwaway blades

Jack and Queen are swordsmen regardless of the quality of their swords.
As long as they fight at their best with swords, they are undoubtedly swordsmen.
there’s difference between using a sword and being adept at using a sword. Queen and jack can use swords but since they’re not special or Haki’d up theyd break. That’s why Ashura broke Jacks sword. Now imagine what Zoro would do do Queens unnamed throwaway swords

Status
Not open for further replies.