Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro's fighting style means his defense is primary based on sword defense. Sanji has a literal armor so of course direct attacks on the body armor will be more tanky
+ Zoro follows the path of pain and all of that shit.

Zoro bleeding or coughing with blood is not a big deal considering the fact that his might be due to a curse from the Sword.

Zoro's fighting style means his defense is primary based on sword defense. Sanji has a literal armor so of course direct attacks on the body armor will be more tanky
Going from nothing to something actually I'd say makes Sanji even. Zoro always had the advantage in both tanking and blocking (Sanji dodges well) and I don't think that goes away. BMP even had armor piercing bullets for Germa so he's far from uncontested.

We may not see blood from the Drill Peck but if King gets in another hit I'm sure we will, even with his body 98% covered

Zoros defense comes from his sword he doesn’t have to block attacks with his body parts. But when attacks get through u saw what happen with the nails and the shoulder stab and the cut appo
Pre ts Zoro tanked Shanks rival slash that needed two years to heal, tanked a pain that put Luffy sleeping for hours, tanked Mr1, Tanked Kaku. His body durability >>>>>>> others

Status
Not open for further replies.