Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nami and Zeus stuff is really annoying, I wish Oda would kill Zeus at this point.

IKR I’m annoyed every time nami proclaims Zeus as her slave then acts all high and mighty then when she faces dangers she’s gonna cower back. He’ll i even liked Prometheus and napolean more. Big mom should just make another homie to replace that idiot Zeus, even stronger than Zeus. Nami stealing a power up from big mom is gonna make big mom look weak and incompetent,

I'm honestly dissapointed with how Oda handles King so far in act 3. I hope @TheAncientCenturion wasn't on hiatus to see his opinion too.

I meant compare, this week King got stalled by Sanji. Sanji alone. And Sanji still managed to save Momo while being choked by King. King's most relevant role in act 3 so far is lending his sword to Kaido to behead Orochi, like he knows well what is inside Kaido's head, but:

Compare that to another YC1, Katakuri during Tea Party.

Katakuri alone stalled 4 strong characters together: Luffy, Jinbe, Pedro and Bege.

Here King got stalled by Sanji alone (who still managed to hand Momo to Shinobu) and Queen standing around doing nothing like a retard.
He got stalled one at a time though.

Jinbei was able to save Luffy by himself that first time(which was similarly by surprise.

Topi what's your thoughts about sanji begging King to let him go from a mere beak attack while he is a swordman and him suggesting to sanji to disappear and run if he can :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
"Just disappear"
"I can't actually disappear, it's an illusion"

Great comeback. Knowing these clowns, he can escape next chapter and there will be bragging about how Zoro gets his leftovers

IKR I’m annoyed every time nami proclaims Zeus as her slave then acts all high and mighty then when she faces dangers she’s gonna cower back. He’ll i even liked Prometheus and napolean more. Big mom should just make another homie to replace that idiot Zeus, even stronger than Zeus. Nami stealing a power up from big mom is gonna make big mom look weak and incompetent,
Remind me what is Nami epithet again?

Let's do it but how will we quantify the damage ?
Very simple, just two conditions:

- No damage or minimal damage (by minimal I mean Sanji can move just fine, no heavy wounds or so much blood) then, you lose, I win... and you start advertising for "Sanji vs King"

- Completely Wrecked/ or heavy damage/ or even I will be generous and say "decent/moderate damage" and I lose, and I stop the advertising for Sanji vs King, and I will advertise for Zoro vs whoever opponent you want this arc

So, now the stakes are even against me by being generous for suggesting that even "moderate/decent damage" which is below heavy damage... makes me lose the bet...
do we have a deal?

But damages like few bruises like against Drake attack, or small blood, but nothing big like "Kaido blood from last chapter from scabbard" where it is nothing from what Kaido can take... or zero damage... makes me winner, and you start wholeheartedly supporting "Sanji vs king"

I don’t even care that some of you dickholes are insulting Yamato, because she’s still gonna join a crew that contains Luffy, some other folks, and THE MAN WHO SINGLEHANDEDLY FUCKED BIG MOM UP
Big Mom getting fuck like this is just expected ...

I guess he made big mom out of some random woman that he hated as a child and now he fuck her with every chance he got

Status
Not open for further replies.