Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Around the 100m range

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Edit: I don't think any of this is gonna happen but I can dream damn it.

She needs a new higher grade sword.

Ame No Habakiri and Nidai Kitetsu are still waiting. Which one would she pick ?

If the Straw Hats were to lose the battle of Onigashima they would need a mentor to teach Haki to those who can't.

Tashigi happens to be a formidable teacher

Imagine Tashigi teaching the non Haki straw hats... That would would be entertaining as hell :ihaha:

I want to see Luffy and Smoker have a real match in which we will learn that the Vice Admiral has awakened his DF.

Obviously, its gonna motivate Luffy to learn it as well which will be the missing piece to defeat Kaidou :steef:
If I have to choose, Nidai Kitetsu would be it but I want Tashigi to blacken Shigure because it special to her.

Tashigi teaching Nami,Robin and Brook haki would be awesome.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I don't believe characters need to get higher grade meito. I think it's more important for characters to define the blades they possess than simply getting the best ones. Tashigi is just fine with Shigure as her main sword. I don't think she'll get the Ame No Habakiri. It belongs to Momo. Sure, there's some similar meanings between Ame No Habakiri and Shigure, but Ame No Habakiri can translate to the "Snake Slayer of Heaven", which fits Momo's motif of sky or heaven. As for the Nidai Kitetsu, it is currently in safe hands with Hitetsu. I don't think she'd take it, but she would if it were offered. It is a dangerous cursed blade. However, I don't see her ever taking it up as her main blade.

I don't believe characters need to get higher grade meito. I think it's more important for characters to define the blades they possess than simply getting the best ones. Tashigi is just fine with Shigure as her main sword. I don't think she'll get the Ame No Habakiri. It belongs to Momo. Sure, there's some similar meanings between Ame No Habakiri and Shigure, but Ame No Habakiri can translate to the "Snake Slayer of Heaven", which fits Momo's motif of sky or heaven. As for the Nidai Kitetsu, it is currently in safe hands with Hitetsu. I don't think she'd take it, but she would if it were offered. It is a dangerous cursed blade. However, I don't see her ever taking it up as her main blade.
Zoro did get a higher grade sword when Yubarashi was destroyed :kayneshrug:

Enma is making Zoro stronger because it was made by the same person (Kuina's grandad) who forged Wado Ichimonji.

There is always the possibility of Tashigi losing Shigure if she comes to Wano. Oden's son said that he believes he is not ready for that sword yet. In addition, I don't think Momo can become a seasoned swordsman in two weeks if the raid were to fail (maybe when he reaches his twenties). Right now, I don't think he would hesitate to give it to someone strong and worthy enough to wield it for the sake of liberating Wano and accomplishing his father's dream.

Enma and Ame No Habakiri are clearly opposite.

Zoro's new sword perfectly fits his destructive fighting style to literally cut hell.

Ame No Habakiri is possibly fit for swordsmen who value gracefulness, precision, and gentle skills to cut the Heavens which fits perfectly Tashigi's fighting style.

Zoro and Tashigi are opposite in terms of personality, and abilities (similar in terms of honor).

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro did get a higher grade sword when Yubarashi was destroyed :kayneshrug:
It's a personal preference on my part characters stick with blades that best represent them. Not that it never happens. It does all the time with Zoro, but usually there is a reason for it.

Enma is making Zoro stronger because it was made by the same person (Kuina's grandad) who forged Wado Ichimonji.
Zoro is getting stronger because the sword is demanding haki from him. And he's getting use to it quicker because it's forged by the same man who forged Wado Ichimonji.

There is always the possibility of Tashigi losing Shigure if she comes to Wano. Oden's son said that he believes he is not ready for that sword yet. In addition, I don't think Momo can become a seasoned swordsman in two weeks if the raid were to fail (maybe when he reaches his twenties). Right now, I don't think he would hesitate to give it to someone strong and worthy enough to wield it for the sake of liberating Wano and accomplishing his father's dream.
Right now, I'd be more concerned if Tashigi even shows up in the arc before even suggesting she gets Momo's birthright.

Enma and Ame No Habakiri are clearly opposite.

Zoro's new sword perfectly fits his destructive fighting style to literally cut hell.

Ame No Habakiri is possibly fit for swordsmen who value gracefulness, precision, and gentle skills to cut the Heavens which fits perfectly Tashigi's fighting style.

Zoro and Tashigi are opposite in terms of personality, and abilities (similar in terms of honor).
That's a neat way of looking at it, but you have to remember that Ame No Habakiri is still technically Momo's. And his arc is clearly heading for him to inherit the blade as pay off. And if he should give it to Tashigi, she needs to first meet him.

Imo, Wado Ichimonji and Enma seem more like opposites.

Both were crafted by the same blacksmith, Enma cuts more than it needs while Wado Ichimonji has protected Zoro through his journey.

We actually don't know enough about Ame No Habakiri. Momo was actually scared of touching it, suggesting its nature could be similar to Enma.

Either way, I haven't exactly been a fan of how Zoro received Enma, and the more I see of it, the more convinced I am it was a last minute new sword for him. I don't want the same for Tashigi.
Post automatically merged:

@Kiwipom, could you remove the current poll, please?

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Thank you for your kind words!

Also to everyone, do you think Tashigi's actually coming to Wano? It's looking less and less likely at this rate. At least for me.
Right now, the main plotpoint that could bring her, Smoker, and Vegapunk to Wano would be the SMILE fruits used on innocent citizens of Wano. We know that Vegapunk was studying the Lineage Factor, of which the SMILES derive from.

For Tashigi personally, an arrival to Wano could help clear up her origins.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Right now, the main plotpoint that could bring her, Smoker, and Vegapunk to Wano would be the SMILE fruits used on innocent citizens of Wano. We know that Vegapunk was studying the Lineage Factor, of which the SMILES derive from.

For Tashigi personally, an arrival to Wano could help clear up her origins.
True. Vegepunk has been name dropped too many times for him not to be introduced soon in the main storyline. I don't know if it will be at wano tho? Maybe as an interlude between arcs.

Also how would they go about explaining Smoker and co dropping in on Wano ? Last time we've seen them they were going to send all the kids home.

Yes I still believe she has some ties to the Shimotsuki. Making her that similar to Kunia in appearance should have some meaning to the overall plot. Not just as a way to fuck with Zoro's mental.