Future Events Zoro vs Whos Who

You guys need to stop getting overexcited over fantasy battle and saying dumb things rly

Whos Who is a:

- Pirate Captain
- Calamity lvl hype
- Doesnt fly in Base nor DF
- Probably an ancient cat fruit. So a cool Sabretooth making him very sharp and lethal
- Also is a swordsman

Perfect for Zoro in my opinion
None of those reasons make him a perfect opponent, and carrying a sword with you doesnt make you someone who's all about swords in his fights
Sure ...

Zoro vs Mr.1
Zoro vs Ohm
Zoro vs Cabaji
Zoro vs Hyozou
Zoro vs Morgans
Zoro vs Braham
Zoro vs hachi
Zoro vs Ryuma
Zoro vs Pica
Zoro vs Hody Jones
Zoro vs Killer/Kamazou

All these matchups in the past just to give Zoro the #4-5 in an organization??
There is all kind of wrong in what you said but let's focus on what relates to the topic, there is nothing wrong with fighting the "4-5 in an organization" since it doesn't mean it's the final battle.

My answer to the thread, a fight likely won't happen;
1- WW is deeply focused on the mission and ignored luffy, zoro and co since their first rampage, not caring to engage them
2- WW is shown to be more interested in taking down a certain calamity, likely him dealing the final blow to one fighting the "good guys"
3- what would be the point of his crew if he went 1on1?

So, WW isnt that engaged or loyal to fight any SH unless some backstory with one of them pops out, his name is Who's who after all curiousity is around him and those "cat" crewmates kind of remind me of Kuro and the ones who were with him; and Zoro isnt concerned either to fight him

I'm pretty sure these following chapters will just be clashes and offscreen minor battles until past the 1k chapter mark

No idea who his 1vs1 will be, it's hardest matchup to guess, if I had to pick someone I would point at P1 or Perospero.
However, whoever his 1vs1 is, once he is finished, he will join the fight vs Big Mom.
Ok. That’s honestly not too bias of prediction. Only argument I would make is that neither Pero or page one would push Sanji to extreme diff which is what he needs to grow.

Yall need to stop assuming Luffy is going to surpass a Yonko as well as the WSC in a 1v1 all on his own, especially since there are other antagonists of a similar caliber after Kaido. Once you accept that as a possibility, you can see how not just Zoro, but how any of the SHs may not surpass YCs this arc. There are other allies who can fight YCs, not to mention Oda's bias for Luffy, i wouldn't doubt him fighting one.

I'm not speaking in absolutes, but I'm suggesting people open their minds to the F6 being the main opponents of Luffy's upper brass
1v1 or whatever, at the very end Oda will manage to make luffy be the one who appears to beat laido and probably big meme and you know it, and this means Zoro has to beat a top tier YC.

With who's who we should find out whether he is calamity level once he fights queen. Although there will probably be some under handed tactics at there if he is able to beat him. Zoro could fight who's who after he is promoted to calamity. Then fight Kaido after. Who's who is definitely the strongest flying 6 excluding x drake. The rest seem to be on the same level.

No idea who his 1vs1 will be, it's hardest matchup to guess, if I had to pick someone I would point at P1 or Perospero.
However, whoever his 1vs1 is, once he is finished, he will join the fight vs Big Mom.
Nah.

Oda gave Sanji the RS (plus probably a haki boost soon) to bring him in the high tier spectrum. He's gonna fight Queen.

Sanji is around the veterans/F6 w/o the RS, but with it they can't do nothing to him. We've already seen it with P1.

P1 is a straightforward zoan, no weapons, no rokushiki, no advanced CoA. There's not much more he can do than throwing Sanji into buildings and we've already seen that that has basically no effect on RS Sanji. Meanwhile P1 was seeing the stars from no name no DJ kicks.