ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is panting / struggling in his speech / fucked in his face / out for some time while a lot of things happened / Needed King to be distracted / Denjiro / others injured Kaido's dragon scales which are durable than the suit why sanji always needed his opponents to be merciful with him by not using CoA ?:josad:
salty cringe. Sanji was distracted on panel with Momo while King tried to cheap shot, but you assume he didn't use CoA. Here he is in the same chapter, casually with the rest of the crew with the same level of scuffage as Zoro.
Just take your L and fulfill your side of the bet.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
:queenhear:
Who is the best mofo of the chapter??? Let's shout his suuuuuuuper name altogether!
:fransuper:
My man Franky was shining like the 2 stars on his arms!!
:amazing:
Best move and best lines in the chapter 👌 Was nice seeing the General again 🦾 Hope his fandom will grow a bit @Jew D. Boy @Albino 👑

:watchout:
So, the tobiroppo are exclusively dinosaurs based on the translation? Does that mean we can say goodbye to tigertooth and titanoboa DFs for Who's Who and Black Maria?? By the way, feel sorry for my bro @BangMi yet another week she is absent..... but by now you must be getting used to waiting 😏 Anyway hope we see her soon!

I liked, and that went just as I expected, Momo and Shinobu's reaction to Yamato! For me that's a hint she will eventually drop the "call me Oden", so that was good to see too

And Pound... As expected of a proud father he showed some superpowers 🤩 but lmao wtf is that "proof"? We don't even see him on the photo
:suresure:
anyway I know so many of you hate that cover story but it reminds me some old OP comedy!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
:queenhear:
Who is the best mofo of the chapter??? Let's shout his suuuuuuuper name altogether!
:fransuper:
My man Franky was shining like the 2 stars on his arms!!
:amazing:
Best move and best lines in the chapter 👌 Was nice seeing the General again 🦾 Hope his fandom will grow a bit @Jew D. Boy @Albino 👑

:watchout:
So, the tobiroppo are exclusively dinosaurs based on the translation? Does that mean we can say goodbye to tigertooth and titanoboa DFs for Who's Who and Black Maria?? By the way, feel sorry for my bro @BangMi yet another week she is absent..... but by now you must be getting used to waiting 😏 Anyway hope we see her soon!

I liked, and that went just as I expected, Momo and Shinobu's reaction to Yamato! For me that's a hint she will eventually drop the "call me Oden", so that was good to see too

And Pound... As expected of a proud father he showed some superpowers 🤩 but lmao wtf is that "proof"? We don't even see him on the photo
:suresure:
anyway I know so many of you hate that cover story but it reminds me some old OP comedy!
there is no translation saying if all of the tobi roppo is a dinosaur. lets just wait.
and yes im getting used to not see Black Maria in the chapter.:josad:

I wonder how many fans goin bash oda for the big mom treatment to the point his editor's goin hear about this and Robin didn't give a fuck about big mom and dont fear her toss her like her childhood playdoll :suresure::robinsweat:hyo is right of course they goin win the Heroes always Win this every shonen

Status
Not open for further replies.