ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Ugh the title itself.

No tension when they're in territory with 2 yonko is what makes Wano blands.

Feeling of hopelessness, despair that's what alliance should feel. This is war after all with Wano's fate at stake.

The Chad that is Franky

MVP of this chapter, manly and badass
While Big Mom, again, is reduced to nothing but meme... why Oda?

More numbers, and revealed that they are failed ancient giants made in Punk Hazzard, damn products of Caesar Clown
those kids back then that are fed with cracks would probably ends up into these creatures if they're not saved

Quite a good set up chapter, I just hope the follow up are better
Although seriously, kinda need tons more better action to actually make Wa no not as meh as WCI

Those panels are running concurrently. Sanji is standing up at the same exact time Jakki is being taken down with Franky's radical beam.
its not running concurrently that makes no sense..

Luffy statement that what an attack then he makes an attempt to go up to fight Kaido and is interrupted by Big Mom

So king attacks Sanji before Luffy's first attempt to go up..
Time lapse is not a first time in this series. Happened with Arlong, Hody, Doflamingo. And your 8th point made no sense. Wondering Momo is safe could also mean he was safe with Shinobu afterall everyone is at enemy place.
Yeah exactly Luffy was starting to drown in Arlong park (needed saving by Nojiko) while Zoro and Sanji were fighting.

Not sure what scene your referencing during F.I ark

Doflamingo - they were full on doing the count down during the Dressrosa ark

Time passes in One Piece especially when Oda has characters have dialogue

If you like ignore the thing with Sanji wondering if Momo is save (even though he gave him to Shinobu) point of the matter is King managed to assemble a flying crew after knocking Sanji back, and his crew was in danger of Big Mom.

The dude was unconscious for brief period, way too many evidence to ignore this

I mean Sanji is the only one that could fly unless Marco enters or King damages his wing. I think very likely Sanji fights King
Because all the opponents that King fought until now knew how to fly ? Come on, no need for that. Zoro vs King is settled, they need to pass BM, numbers, queen and king and probably T6 before reaching Kaido. Another dressrosa and EL thing, each of them will face someone.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Because all the opponents that King fought until now knew how to fly ? Come on, no need for that. Zoro vs King is settled, they need to pass BM, numbers, queen and king and probably T6 before reaching Kaido. Another dressrosa and EL thing, each of them will face someone.
Who ever thinks Zoro will fight kaido or king bet your account on it i will bet mine that Sanji fights King i never backed out from a bet in my life

its not running concurrently that makes no sense..

Luffy statement that what an attack then he makes an attempt to go up to fight Kaido and is interrupted by Big Mom

So king attacks Sanji before Luffy's first attempt to go up..

Yeah exactly Luffy was starting to drown in Arlong park (needed saving by Nojiko) while Zoro and Sanji were fighting.

Not sure what scene your referencing during F.I ark

Doflamingo - they were full on doing the count down during the Dressrosa ark

Time passes in One Piece especially when Oda has characters have dialogue

If you like ignore the thing with Sanji wondering if Momo is save (even though he gave him to Shinobu) point of the matter is King managed to assemble a flying crew after knocking Sanji back, and his crew was in danger of Big Mom.

The dude was unconscious for brief period, way too many evidence to ignore this
It's literally shown to us as such. The dudes feet hasn't even hit the floor yet, and his face is still smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.