ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King basically did to Sanji what Katakuri did to Ichiji but while King is using his weakest form and RS Sanji is far stronger than RS Ichiji
It's his weakest form for combat in general, but still he used a powerful attack. Charging full speed into the building with his beak ahead. Even threatening to split Sanji in half, so dead serious. While it looks like Katakuri trashed Ichiji without any serious move. Ichiji who has the combined durability of RS + exoskeleton.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's his weakest form for combat in general, but still he used a powerful attack. Charging full speed into the building with his beak ahead. Even threatening to split Sanji in half, so dead serious. While it looks like Katakuri trashed Ichiji without any serious move. Ichiji who has the combined durability of RS + exoskeleton.
rs + mc plot armour > rs + exoskeleton ;)

Hmmm you hungry for some "mature woman" I see... here your gilf:

She hungry for you too try to not get eaten!
RARRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I was talking about Young Big Mom on the cover page but you do you fam...
Post automatically merged:

The latest chapter proved BM is the world’s strongest old hag. Not the world’s strongest woman. Coz Robin is obviously stronger...

Actual fights? The characters didnt even use their abilities. 1 to 2 named attacks in a clash is a fight? lol If Both characters are fine afterwards its a clash not an actual fight. Even if you want to call the judge fight a fight its not a serious fight like the following: When a fight gets the chapter title treatment it means the end of the fight will have One definitive winner. And all these fight had a victor which is why oda gave the chapters these titles. Sanji does not have fights like this post timeskip yet.
Luffy Vs Sanji, or does that not fit the narrative?

When a character actually loses a fight... regardless of what happens i.e vs Judge, it's still losing a fight. I dont know how it's not any clearer that Sanji clearly lost to Judge, idk why you are attmepting to smokescreen it.

Just becasuse there is not a victor in all fights does not mean we cant use the evidence in that fight to determine who is or isnt stronger as well... Sanji used DJ vs Vergo and it did nothing and Vergo wasnt using Full Body CoA and it still managed to crack Sanji's leg. Based off that we can deduct who is or isnt stronger
You can argue Sanji would have found a way to overcome Vergo or you could argue Vergo would have defeated Sanji. The problem is THERES NO CONCLUSION. Thats why people always argue about that fight. Plus all the variables, like Vergo not using his abilities and then Sanji stating his body was injured in the prior chapters. Theres a whole lot of bullshit people can argue for either character for the simple fact that Oda didnt finish the fight.

Sanji vs Judge , Judge won the exchange . But theres variables to the fight...... Sanji wasnt taking damage from judge's attacks, Judge using wall and Sanji literally stopped attacking because of that. Sanjis Demeanor throughout the judge fight gave the impression that he wasnt really trying either..... Did that exchange really tell us Judge was stronger than Sanji?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I was talking about Young Big Mom on the cover page but you do you fam...
Post automatically merged:

The latest chapter proved BM is the world’s strongest old hag. Not the world’s strongest woman. Coz Robin is obviously stronger...
It's sad how they get old...

Agree about Robin being the best woman and the most powerful as well.

What I'm saying. Fucking disrespectful twat.
I mean, seriously, think about it.

Shinobu watched Oden die a horrific death then suffered for 20 years under Yamato's father.

To Momonoskue, Oden only died a few months ago, and he lost his mother and was separated from his sister, thrown 20 years into the freaking future, and now someone else is running up to him saying he's Oden?

Nah, fuck that. No wonder Shinobu bounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.