[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he very easily could be...but he’s generally unhelpful as a townie, so it’s hard to ever be certain. I’m not pushing for a lynch or even voting for him yet, but that fact combined with the random vote on Drago aren’t points in his favor.
We're not about to have a repeat on lynching town beta again, not anymore. He feels town to me because of this simple behavior, he is pushing drago way too early, scum beta doesnt do that.
Post automatically merged:

So lets wait before lynching him D1, again.
I didnt have the time nor the energy to read through everything, but for me CInera was the one that stood out with his inquiry towards lights list, only quoting 3 of the 5 people he put as mafia and questioning him over them but not the other two.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Please continue
Final tends to play...oddly in a lot of rounds, where he draws major suspicion even as he usually flips town. This normally entails boasting about how great he is at this game but adding little else. Mel’s right that him going after Drago at least shows initiative on his part; the choice of target feels incorrect, but he’s doing what he should.

We're not about to have a repeat on lynching town beta again, not anymore. He feels town to me because of this simple behavior, he is pushing drago way too early, scum beta doesnt do that.
You see the second half of my post, Fuji? I said I wasn’t pushing a case on him at all, just pointing out his meta and flimsy reason for sussing Drago specifically. Interesting that you AND Mel are both working hard to show him as town, though...

You see the second half of my post, Fuji? I said I wasn’t pushing a case on him at all, just pointing out his meta and flimsy reason for sussing Drago specifically. Interesting that you AND Mel are both working hard to show him as town, though...
I saw the yet, meaning you're thinking about it.
Im not trying to show him as town, im saying he is in fact playing the same way he did last game and he was town, and yet still got pushed D1 for a lynch, he was town in the cat game, same thing happened so im just very tired of seing people going for the easy way out, it hurts town more than it helps.

This simple behavior might be a trap as well and could be an advantage for the mafia.
Not really, dude plays the exact same every time, when he is scum he is silent, when he is town he goes for these weird day 1 lynch pushed, when he is town lead role he tries to force everyone to follow him.

Anyways too tired to actually do anything rn, gonna go sleep. Will start things up tomorrow, i hope you guys have a great night :sweat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I saw the yet, meaning you're thinking about it.
Im not trying to show him as town, im saying he is in fact playing the same way he did last game and he was town, and yet still got pushed D1 for a lynch, he was town in the cat game, same thing happened so im just very tired of seing people going for the easy way out, it hurts town more than it helps.
Buddy, I promise you don’t know what I’m thinking. On several occasions now, I’ve said I don’t want a lynch on him unless more information comes to light between now and the end of the day. Cin is still my main person of interest, so if you’re chastising me for going after Final, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

How I see it, people tend to bandwagon Beta if he gets a couple of votes.

It’s easy to do so when using his behavior as a reason.
Again, he has no votes at the moment. We can stop discussing him now, if we all agree there’s nothing on which to go.

Buddy, I promise you don’t know what I’m thinking. On several occasions now, I’ve said I don’t want a lynch on him unless more information comes to light between now and the end of the day. Cin is still my main person of interest, so if you’re chastising me for going after Final, you’re barking up the wrong tree.
I didnt read the previous pages, just the last one.And the one with cinera and light's list earlier. So i'll stand corrected.
Gn :crybeard:

R

Rhealuna

I didnt read the previous pages, just the last one.And the one with cinera and light's list earlier. So i'll stand corrected.
Ahh I see, how about Ali post?

when he is scum he is silent, when he is town he goes for these weird day 1 lynch pushed, when he is town lead role he tries to force everyone to follow him.
Thanks Fuji, its well explained and very details

i hope you guys have a great night :sweat:
Gnite Fuji :daydream:

i hope you guys have a great night :sweat:
Gnite Fuji :daydream:

I’m already getting a vibe, but we’re too early in the game for me to be basing that off anything substantial...I think the alignment thing was weird, but he explained it in a way that didn’t make me any more confident that he’s town.
we will have to hear more from him when he logs in again ...

Interesting that you AND Mel are both working hard to show him as town, though...
I can see where they are coming from ... count me as third one having the same opinion...

Sure, but nobody’s even placed a vote on Final yet. Just seems like a lot of work for something that’s not close to happening.
I can see your point.

I just happened to observe the incriminated Cinera post and my processor missed to acknlowedge any apparent slip.

What he inferred was that either one or the other series faction could be a mafia team and not both.

I lack knowledge concerning this series, nevertheless, all he did was penetrating inside one or the other, instead of fiercely assuming both factions were anti-town at the same rate.

BUT

He has been committing Dragomir's mistake, by sterile guessing which factions could flip what and which not.

This is wholly fluff, in that no sensible informations can be grabbed from such a mentality in such a game.

Now if a lynch on Cinera occurs and he flips Mafia, this would inescapably unlock Dragomir's heavy doom.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I let the alignment thing slide with Jew last game, wasn't a good thing on the long run, no?
@Natalija @Jew D. Boy Is this the post you two are referring to concerning Cinera's slip?
The more I think about it, the more I have to agree. Cinera suggesting that either could be mafia shows that he doesn't know which one of them is town yet. If he did or was then he wouldn't suggest that both could be scum but would only suggest one of those two.

Do you guys get me here? So yeah, I think Nat's right. Cinera for lynch.
If I understand you right, your claim is that a Town player would know which faction is Town and would suggest only one faction as Scum. However, that also applies to Scum players. Scum players know the faction that they belong to is Scum, and for the two factions I listed (Britannian Empire, Japanese Resistance) they wouldn't both be simultaneously Scum (unless this was a multi ball with no Town). So if I was Scum, I wouldn't suggest both of those factions as Scum as I would know which faction is Scum and hence which faction is Town.

At the very least, the slip you are suggesting I made would not have been made by Scum. Scum have more information than Town, and combined with flavour knowledge, Scum!Cinera would know which faction was Scum and Town. If I were Scum, that is not a slip I would make. If I knew which faction was Scum (and hence which faction was Town), I'd not suggest that a Town faction could be Scum as members of Town would know which faction they belong to and wouldn't believe their faction to be Scum.

Scum!Cinera would never make the slip you are suggesting I did.

I genuinely do not know which faction among the Britannian Empire and Japanese Resistance is Scum.

If you feel confident that Town!Cinera would also not have floated both factions as Scum, then that just means I don't belong to any faction. At least if you're basis is the alignment slip I made, then only someone completely ignorant on the factions in the game would suggest both factions as Scum.

Whatever you read from my claim above, I just want to help Town and hopefully survive to the end of the game.

I think it'll be more like 5-7.

Why 10? It's too much imo.
Town has been 60% - 80% of the players in any game I've played. So this leads to 15 - 20 Town here (or 5 - 10 non Town).

Status
Not open for further replies.