Questions & Mysteries Does Zoro have Internal Destruction Haki?

Does Zoro have Internal Destruction CoA

• Yes

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 69 71.1%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Whether he has it or not, we will probably never know since he has no use for it.
If we didnt see Rayleigh destroy cuffs, we wouldnt have known he has it either.
In his fight against Kizaru, he literally had no use for it.
It is an excuse technique for those who cant penetrate the exterior.
Swordsmen dont have such issues.

There is a dozen other ways to phrase that sentence if it was meant to imply armament haki in general. This was to point out a clear distinction of the type of CoA Luffy has.
But luffy was only using hardening before that, so how does luffy have affinity for penetration but zoro does not? Or anyone else able to use hardening. . .

That still isnt making any sense lmao

I'm 100% sure Oda made up "Penetration" Haki up and retconned it. Flowing Haki is canon, but this penetration b.s. seems like something he made up just for Kaido.

"And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”"

Well he found his "somehow"

I'm 100% sure Oda made up "Penetration" Haki up and retconned it. Flowing Haki is canon, but this penetration b.s. seems like something he made up just for Kaido.

"And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”"

Well he found his "somehow"
How did Ray take off the collar if it wasn't that.

Zoro use no sword style using his hand with the fist but still using slashing/cutting motion at the gambling den in Wano. Zoro adv Coa will also invovle in cutting outside to inside not inside to outside. That true logic if we think through it. Zoro want to cut not destroy

But luffy was only using hardening before that, so how does luffy have affinity for penetration but zoro does not? Or anyone else able to use hardening. . .

That still isnt making any sense lmao
Pretty much everyone and their mother can use hardening, so what does that matter? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

So this is your excuse for a Swordsman having it because he Luffy teacher. Lmao stop the BS. Zoro doesn't have internal Haki, but its not because he a Swordsman. He just didn't learn it yet and yall should stop acting so mighty when Zpro fans been telling yall Zoro CoA was superior to Luffy for years and was proven right again.

Wait what? Why cant Hyo can't turn his sword black? Where you getting this shit from?
Yeah yeah yeah, just like Sanji's CoO is better than Luffy's, and he can see the future also. That's how yall sounding right now, Lmao.

Pretty much everyone and their mother can use hardening, so what does that matter? :choppawhat:

Yeah yeah yeah, just like Sanji's CoO is better than Luffy's, and he can see the future also. That's how yall sounding right now, Lmao.
Did you read what i just said idiot. I said Zoro probably doesn't have it. Zoro CoA was better then Luffy before his training. Remember yall said before that point no way Zoro had better CoA cause Luffy was fighting stronger opponents. Lmfaooooooo

Did you read what i just said idiot. I said Zoro probably doesn't have it. Zoro CoA was better then Luffy before his training. Remember yall said before that point no way Zoro had better CoA cause Luffy was fighting stronger opponents. Lmfaooooooo
And if you'd been paying attention to what I've been saying, I don't think Zoro will get that type of Haki, cause I believe he will have a powerful armament Haki that suits his affinity as a swordsman. But you guys wanna get so butthurt because I don't think he's going to end up with the same kind of Haki as Luffy. Why are you guys so obsessed with wanting Zoro to be like Luffy so bad? Let him be his own character, and have his own unique abilities.

You can literally just use regular hardening for that. Like I said retcon.
Its not a recton cause it wasn't established what it was. You don't know what a recton means. It would of exploded earlier without the haki.

And if you'd been paying attention to what I've been saying, I don't think Zoro will get that type of Haki, cause I believe he will have a powerful armament Haki that suits his affinity as a swordsman. But you guys wanna get so butthurt because I don't think he's going to end up with the same kind of Haki as Luffy. Why are you guys so obsessed with wanting Zoro to be like Luffy so bad? Let him be his own character, and have his own unique abilities.
That is the only next level CoA. Your making up headcannon nonesense. Be like Puffy? Looks to me Luffy was trying to be like Zoro learning Ryo something Zoro new looong time ago.