Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
So what do you expect Oda to do here?

He had to PROVE this right?

Zoro's dream ONLY matters when he's fighting the STRONGEST swordsman before him right? Even when he's severely outmatched like Baratie or Dressrosa. Oda makes sure to address that Zoro is willing to fight Mihawk and Fujitora to the very end until he gets stomped.

So Who's who has to be PROVEN to literally be relative to King. That's the only way Zoro fighting him matters in any way.

What do you think Oda can possibly do to PROVE that Who's who is not only relative to calamities but King himself?
okay but zoro end goal is world strongest swordsman which means to accomplish that he has to beat mihawk or who ever holds the tittle in the end. His journey doesn't matter who he fights as long as he gets strong and in the end beats mihawk / who ever. AS long as he grows and improves every arc he should be good.

Plus queen has two swords and who's who has a godly looking sword they can be equally good swoordsman to king

okay but zoro end goal is world strongest swordsman which means to accomplish that he has to beat mihawk or who ever holds the tittle in the end. His journey doesn't matter who he fights as long as he gets strong and in the end beats mihawk / who ever. AS long as he grows and improves every arc he should be good.

Plus queen has two swords and who's who has a godly looking sword they can be equally good swoordsman to king
" If and cans"with Queen and Whoswho you guys only bring.

Facts we have us King being a Swordman and the strongest after Kaido .

Trebol was like the chief of staff of the crew. It was mentioned somwhere Vergo was the right hand man but in his absentia it was pretty clear Trebol took up that role.
I mean, he is the one who gave Doffy his DF and the gun to take revenge. Trebol was the person who decided for the group to stick with Doflamingo. Also, given that Doflamingo showed real concern for Trebol, I think he was the most valued subordinate out there (not in terms of strength, but in terms of relationship etc.)

how close? they are always together and introduced together bickering unlike katakuri who was solo and made the star and mvp outshining his whole family
Post automatically merged:

queen will push zoro to extreme diff hes equal to king i dont see whats wrong with it
▪Kuri was introduced like smoothie they are always together her bounty is near him .........
▪being together or arguing against each other doesn't mean equal so lucci = jyabura :josad:
▪King didn't become afraid because of CoC effect while Queen did .
▪King got invited by big mom like Marco while Queen got ignored
▪King pushed away Big mom and her crew on parallel with marco while Queen got two shotted and when big mom regained her memories he was afraid of her while King refused her offer directly and didn't show fear .
▪King was compared to Marco who did better in MF while queen compared to Jozu who was shivering from shanks 's CoC effect:endthis:

if i was a zoro fan i would rather him solo queen then fight kaido with 12 other people and be defeated in the end while luffy lands the finishing blow
Why is fighting queen even important then?

I mean Queen isn't the strongest swordsman so beating him is equivalent to Zoro ending this arc having beaten any other swordsman. It's the same as him beating who's who or even a random gifter.

It's better he just doesn't even fight anyone no?

I mean, he is the one who gave Doffy his DF and the gun to take revenge. Trebol was the person who decided for the group to stick with Doflamingo. Also, given that Doflamingo showed real concern for Trebol, I think he was the most valued subordinate out there (not in terms of strength, but in terms of relationship etc.)
And he's more than likely based on Sancho Panza, which authomatically makes him important as hell.

In some card games, Queen is more valuable than King though
In General it is known King is above Queen and by feats we have this :
▪Kuri was introduced like smoothie they are always together her bounty is near him .........
▪being together or arguing against each other doesn't mean equal so lucci = jyabura :josad:
▪King pushed away Big mom and her crew on parallel with marco while Queen got two shotted and when big mom regained her memories he was afraid of her while King refused her offer directly and didn't show fear .
▪King was compared to Marco who did better in MF while queen compared to Jozu who was shivering from shanks 's CoC effect:endthis:

King was not invited because of his strength. He was invited due to belonging to an extinct race. Franky and Brook were also “invited” in a sense, doesn’t mean they are more valuable for the story.

Is this a good thing?

You want Zoro's only 1v1 in the samurai swordsmen arc to be a mid diff against someone who is NOT the strongest swordsman in the arc.
The thing is, even if Zoro defeats King instead of Queen, he will still not beat the strongest swordsman in the arc because, well, Big Mom is here. Yeah, yeah, I know Big Mom isn't a pure swordswoman, but whatever her swordswomanship lacks in skills, she more than makes up in raw power and I certainly don't think King is stronger than Big Mom.

So "Zoro not defeating the strongest swordsman in this arc" is a bit of a given at this point considering he will likely kill Kaido...not Kaido and Big Mom (the internet would have a meltdown if this happens, lol).

Besides, I did say that, if Zoro vs Queen happens, I predict Zoro will beat Queen mid-diff. Beating a guy with a bounty one billion berry larger than his own and is so far the strongest YC2 portrayed mid-diff is a GREAT accomplishment to have for a Supernova like Zoro, especially since his own captain had to go to extreme-diff to beat a guy with a bounty 263 million less than Queen's.

Not taking anything from Katakuri, because I have to take match-ups into account of course, but at least the WG believes Queen is slightly above Katakuri and that means Zoro beating a guy with a bounty bigger than Kata mid-diff is amazing.

Really? And then Zoro joins 10 other people to do support against some other guy who he won't even defeat himself. Really?
I think you have to take into account the notoriety of the act here. It isn't just some other guy, it's Kaido.

I mean, BB didn't kill WB by himself, but does that stop the act from making his and his crew's name? No.

Whether Zoro plays the role of Akainu in Kaido's defeat (as in delivering fatal wounds that do not kill Kaido immediately) or the role of BB Pirates in Kaido's death (delivering the coup de grace and permanently killing Kaido), it'll still make his name, which he will seal into eternity much later by defeating Mihawk at the end of the story.

King was not invited because of his strength. He was invited due to belonging to an extinct race. Franky and Brook were also “invited” in a sense, doesn’t mean they are more valuable for the story.
▪Extinct race so special abilities so strength and this is again in parallel with Marco :suresure: both of them ignored CoC effect while Jozu was shivering and Queen Crying and afraid and wanted to go Udon:suresure:

But Oda makes sure that Zoro beats the strongest swordsman in the arc every arc right?

Like isn't this forward progression in Zoro'a dream?

Okay imagine Zoro in every arc beats the fourth or fifth strongest swordsman in the arc. And you say "He doesn't have to be the best in the arc, his goal is mihawk so it's fine"

See the issue here. Zoro has to be the best in the arc. That's literally the only way his dream progresses.

Also Queen and Who's who have to be as strong as king for this to matter. There's no "As strong in swordsmanship".they have to be AS STRONG ENTIRELY as King. Because Zoro's opponents are allowed to fight with other abilities on top of swordsmanship.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
But Oda makes sure that Zoro beats the strongest swordsman in the arc every arc right?

Okay imagine Zoro in every arc beats the fourth or fifth strongest swordsman in the arc. And you say "He doesn't have to be the best in the arc, his goal is mihawk so it's fine"

See the issue here. Zoro has to be the best in the arc. That's literally the only way his dream progresses.

Also Queen and Who's who have to be as strong as king for this to matter. There's no "As strong in swordsmanship".they have to be AS STRONG ENTIRELY as King. Because Zoro's opponents are allowed to fight with other abilities on top of swordsmanship.
sorry

So this is sanji stans plan 2 :
Making Queen = King while by Portrayal one is strong and other acts like Clown at least shinubo proved this point and in the clash of CoC he was crying and wanted to go to Udon i'm very happy Oda went too far with King to parallel him with one who is considered as a candidate to be a Yonko and even by feat he looks better than him against Clown mom crew and his bounty isn't revealed yet while queen it was revealed a year ago :suresure:

Pica didn't seem like a stronger swordsman than Diamante, Zoro's skills just lined up better and Kyros had personal beef with Diamante.

The thing is, even if Zoro defeats King instead of Queen, he will still not beat the strongest swordsman in the arc because, well, Big Mom is here
Big mom is the fujitora situation. Fujitora is clearly the strongest swordsman in Dress Dressrosa and Zoro fights him twice even. But the story CLEARLY makes sure to show that he's not the main villain or main issue here. So Oda allows for Zoro to just fight Pica without defeating Fujitora.

Big mom getting rolled around by Robin and Perospero teaming up with Marco and all this talk about Alliances ending in betrayals and Big mim herself being prone to betrayals.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Big mom isny really an issue. She's not the main villain. She's got multiple plot lines indicating she'll betray kaido and even plot lines showing she could JOIN our side.

So once again King is the only one who matters despite big mom as far as Zoro opponents same way Pica was despite fujitora