Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

It's seems like I have to destroy your headcanon one more time HA-san:josad:

This is when King threw Sanji on the surface of the building, but the panel that is shown Sanji, he is already on the floor on the side of the building. Everything that happened off the panel may just have Sanji coming out of the rubble and walking towards the battlefield again.

All of these events are happening WHILE brachio tank is falling with the number from Franky's attack
You can see that Sanji is there while the tank is falling
This whole chapter is just multiple events happening at once

For example, character A is going to buy a coffee and then we switched to character B who is riding a bicycle and then we switched back to character A who just purchased the coffee cup. Simple math really:kayneshrug:

These panels above are a example of multi-events as you can see:cheers:

This is an example of KOd

And this is not an example of KOd:pagemoji:

And this is what happen when King uses his sword :pepemy:

Can't even kill Raizo:pepemotion:

Got cockblocked by Veteran Izo:pepecry:

King's sword would literally break or melted the moment it contacts Sanji :pepelit:
Why you showing me the same shit that i bodied you on yesterday.
King and sanji hit the building before the numbers even come. Sanji doesnt move until the number is taken out.
Theres no climbing lmfao he was out.

If you lowball G2 based on poor showings sure, if you see it speedblitz page one while speedblitzing Ulti, or escaping the epicentre of an explosion on punk hazard then no. Zoro has good duelling speed, but not to the level of g2 by any stretch of the imagination. G2 boosted his speed to allow him to outspeed a 4000 douriki man who had a faster zoan than Kaku and who had better movement techniques.

Kuma wasn't serious as we know now, and using pre skip to seriously power scale can be a bit silly when Croc, Moria and Kuma somehow don't use haki and croc can keep up with G2 and G3 despite not being able to keep up with end of alabasta Luffy.

I'm not going to argue the other points with you because we are going around in circles
I'm not low balling Luffy's speed. I'm talking about post time skip while you're focused on pre time skip. Yes, Luffy G2 had great speed pre TS but not post TS and that's because of how Luffy grew over the time skip.

Luffy's base mode didn't grow a lot all the time skip. Instead, he spent a lot of time developing his haki and gears. He was using G2/G3 during the tournament in Dressrosa. None of them were commander level fighters and it was very effective. His G2/G3 was ineffective against cracker yet his G4 broke to his biscuits. That shows us the difference between his G2/G3 level and G4.

I used Kuma to show us that Zoro had speed and agility pre TS and since he has grown stronger over the time skip he has even greater speed and agility.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Is this thread for real?

What can Sanji do to King?

King did not even bother drawing his sword to block Sanji's kick
Sanji's fire gets neutralized by King's fire
Sanji's haki is definitely not better than king's haki
King never used hybrid
King probably has awakening ability as well
Luffy haki weaker than katakuri
Luffy G4 was getting overpowered by katakuri block mochi
Luffy doesn't have awakening katakuri does
Luffy got his ass kicked 3/4 of the fight with katakuri

I'm not low balling Luffy's speed. I'm talking about post time skip while you're focused on pre time skip. Yes, Luffy G2 had great speed pre TS but not post TS and that's because of how Luffy grew over the time skip.

Luffy's base mode didn't grow a lot all the time skip. Instead, he spent a lot of time developing his haki and gears. He was using G2/G3 during the tournament in Dressrosa. None of them were commander level fighters and it was very effective. His G2/G3 was ineffective against cracker yet his G4 broke to his biscuits. That shows us the difference between his G2/G3 level and G4.

I used Kuma to show us that Zoro had speed and agility pre TS and since he has grown stronger over the time skip he has even greater speed and agility.
If you are using Dressrosa an arc specifically designed to hype up G4 to powerscale G2/G3 then you are low balling it. G3 gattling could have destroyed Noah even with a nerfed bleeding underwater Luffy. G2 Luffy dodges an explosion from the inside of the explosion... in mid-air

By the end of WCI he used G2/G3 extensively against Katakuri with some success and in wano G2/G3 have regained some of their proper prestige blitzing Tobi Roppo, but now G4 is getting low balled with using it to destroy a battleship, failing to use it to get Momo etc.

G2 Luffy is faster than Zoro, it is ludicrous to believe otherwise, Luffy has a better base, better CoO and better eye movement speed. Oda just prioritises plot and doesn't want Luffy steamrolling everyone no diff. Realistically he should be going G4 and destroying Queen and King fairly easily, especially when Ryuo is in the mix, but that won't happen, instead he'll impotently try to avoid fights half heartedly.