Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are just two ways to give this Who's Who and Queen vs Drake a sense:
1) at some point Drake and Who's Who will fight together against Queen
2) make Sanji fight alongside Drake to convince the marine to give him a bigger bounty boost than Zoro :suresure:

And i hate both of them because even if Queen fruit is too lame, Jinbe vs Queen is still better than Jinbe vs Sasaki :josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The worst part of this trash spoilers is that there is a break next week.

For fucking sake

@T.D.A I don't know how this works but shouldn't Oda have like 3 chapters in advance? Why he can't just use them?

Or it was fake info.

There are just two ways to give this Who's Who and Queen vs Drake a sense:
1) at some point Drake and Who's Who will fight together against Queen
2) make Sanji fight alongside Drake to convince the marine to give him a bigger bounty boost than Zoro :suresure:

And i hate both of them because even if Queen fruit is too lame, Jinbe vs Queen is still better than Jinbe vs Sasaki :josad:
Is Queen vs Jinbei happening?

When a big fake spoiler is far more interesting than the true ones.
I think the whole situation is kinda hard.
Break over Break which little kill the tension, yes we had in the past breaks too but at least after we get 4chapters and even back then people little cry out about it, I would do anything to get the old sheulde back, but as long as corona is in Japan it gonna be hard.

The next thing, the spoiler aren´t telling everything, so far the xdrake plotstory with Hawkins/Queen/WsW max cover 4 pages, im sure the provider trolling around with taking the best part of the chapter away and don´t mentionend it.
Im sure we get a lot of action panels, we should really wait for the whole summary and pictures, otherwise we fail again as we did with the Big mom fake spoilers...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope that 1% is Sanji so tired of this fkin loser i hope he dies by king and we can finally enjoy one piece again. Every time i see his face i just want to stop reading one piece and go back to fairy tail
that 20% of the chapter involves Hawkins talking about that 1% person. dont worry.

Eat shit. Enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.