Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of this trash spoilers is that there is a break next week.

For fucking sake

@T.D.A I don't know how this works but shouldn't Oda have like 3 chapters in advance? Why he can't just use them?

Or it was fake info.
Due to COVID restrictions, it's taking longer to complete each individual chapter, so while they may be ahead by 2 weeks they have to maintain that gap via breaks. Also it's important to note even after Oda himself has finished drawing the chapter, that's not the end of the process, then you have the assistants filling in the little details, and then even after the manual drawing is completed by Oda and his team, there's still the next process to make it suitable for print/digital, i.e cleaning up the manual drawings, adding in the screentones, liners, inking, typesetting. All this takes time.

Knowing Oda, he's probably ruining his story on purpose so that he could reach a "special event" on a nice round 1000th chapter

This is how you tell if the author is a bad writer, he would rather play with round chapter numbers and let his story suffer rather than write the best possible story and ignoring chapter numbers.
Yep knowing Oda I wouldn't be surprised if this weird pacing is because he wants something special to happen in chapter number x, so redditors can wank him as a God.

He's definitely dancing around until 1,000. My prediction was Kaido goes down in 1,000, but that seems premature. It might just be when Luffy and Kaido have their staredown.

Status
Not open for further replies.