Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could actually be interesting. Perhaps Queen and Who's Who know X-Drake is a Marine spy. Hell, maybe Kaido also knows and doesn't give a shit, and that's what irks Queen and Who's Who about X-Drake.

One thing I'm fairly certain of though is that Drake is not the one whose survival till the next day is one percent because as it stands at the moment the Beast Pirates need to be fighting their enemies, not someone who is technically a part of the crew. Also, is Hawkins and Drake even on Onigashima, or are they still on Wano?

This could actually be interesting. Perhaps Queen and Who's Who know X-Drake is a Marine spy. Hell, maybe Kaido also knows and doesn't give a shit, and that's what irks Queen and Who's Who about X-Drake.

One thing I'm fairly certain of though is that Drake is not the one whose survival till the next day is one percent because as it stands at the moment the Beast Pirates need to be fighting their enemies, not someone who is technically a part of the crew. Also, is Hawkins and Drake even on Onigashima, or are they still on Wano?
Lol imagine the salt from Marine fans if Kaido cares so little about the Marines that he let an obvious Marine spy obtain a high position in his crew

N

NeutralWatcher

Iirc he said in an interview around the end of Dressrosa that he'd be mainly focusing on the story from there on out, and he's pretty much stuck to it with the exception of Luffy vs Katakuri, and even a huge chunk of that fight was off screened due to it being 11 hours.
Yeah I think Oda only focus on main fight like Luffy vs main antagonist or Zoro/Sanji vs 2nd/3rd strongest antagonists.

N

NeutralWatcher

Hawkin is a great character. His card prediction ability is interesting.

Hawkin seems to be the type of person to leave everything to fate.

What would happen if he sees his own death 100% whether he surrenders or not, would he fight his fate or give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.