Who will be the next great leader of the Zoro Temple!?


  • Total voters
    112
https://x.com/OgHumanTripod/status/2108041379024671173

zoro unconscious usage of coc:


VS

zoro fully consciously using it:


it is literally dwarving a giant ship lmaooooo that yellow dot is thousand sunny

the coc lightings are insane bruhhhhhhhhhhhh :noo::smoothy::zosmug:
I said this before - Mihawk's sword is called "Night" because when Mihawk channels his full haki into it, the haki trails literally block out the sun and it gets dark.
 
Last edited:
I said it before - Mihawk's sword is called "Night" because when Mihawk channels his full haki into it, the haki trails literally block out the sun and it gets dark.


I said this before - Mihawk's sword is called "Night" because when Mihawk channels his full haki into it, the haki trails literally block out the sun and it gets dark.
I made a similar theory about it's name...
I thought it was due to technique, multiplying Yoru so much that it covers the sun...
...but you might be onto something with this.
Bro might be really containing a solar eclipse in his sword. :crazwhat:
 



One of the lightning created by Zoros haki actualy cut the massive Branch of Adam tree. You can see the branch's inside on the panel on the side of the haki explosion, I didnt see anyone mention this yet in the discussion thread.

Wasnt this feat what people were wanking about old gen? And Zoro just casualy did it with a no named attack.


-Cut Elbaf Branch
-Casualy shake Giant ship and damage it with his presense alone
-Massive lightning sparks that scale to Elbaf itself
-Flame CoO and likely soul related power.
-Speed Blized Omen sommer who could move as fast as first form Imu. (i want to precise here this chapter confirm that conqueror haki also boost speed, the lightning created can cut, act as shroud and also enhance speed, Observation too the person basicaly become as fast as a bolt. Its like the 3nd raikages armor from naruto all around boost).
 



One of the lightning created by Zoros haki actualy cut the massive Branch of Adam tree. You can see the branch's inside on the panel on the side of the haki explosion, I didnt see anyone mention this yet in the discussion thread.

Wasnt this feat what people were wanking about old gen? And Zoro just casualy did it with a no named attack.


-Cut Elbaf Branch
-Casualy shake Giant ship and damage it with his presense alone
-Massive lightning sparks that scale to Elbaf itself
-Flame CoO and likely soul related power.
-Speed Blized Omen sommer who could move as fast as first form Imu. (i want to precise here this chapter confirm that conqueror haki also boost speed, the lightning created can cut, act as shroud and also enhance speed, Observation too the person basicaly become as fast as a bolt. Its like the 3nd raikages armor from naruto all around boost).


Nah i don't this he cut the branch here , its only the smoke , oda drawing for the branch is different than this when it cut.
...
 
I'm glad when I'm right
As I said
I can't believe that zoro is up just to fight one of these two bums

Please tell me this is not true
To be 100% fair the only hk opponent who had more potential for zoro was shamrock and no i'm not joking with it
-A swordsman with his own three sword style
-guardian of hell vs King of hell
But he also troll with sommers because he is always talking about love and zoro is going to fight him who is not love predictor but the nightmare dude wasn't to give him nothing anyways same with sommers
Problem with one piece writting since 2022
Those two were no deal for zoro you can't even call that a fight sommers was just a training dummy
 
Nah i don't this he cut the branch here , its only the smoke , oda drawing for the branch is different than this when it cut.
...
Smoke arent draw like that, look at the shape of the lightning and the cut, the cut isnt linear in shape but is curve like the lightning we see in the inside of the tree Branch.

Anyway we wait for confirmation next chapter.
 
But honestly did Zoro even cut Sommer? It feel like those massive haki Explosion we see when kaido, Xebec, Whitebeard, G5 Luffy hit something.


While this is a Good thing, I fear my man Zoro might loose his edge in AP now that he has become a haki wizard.
 
I said this before - Mihawk's sword is called "Night" because when Mihawk channels his full haki into it, the haki trails literally block out the sun and it gets dark.
We get Thriller Bark's ending 2.0 EOS.
Luffy defeats the FV Darkness-incarnate BB and passes out.
Mihawk steps forward as the last challenge of fate.
Zoro accepts the challenge on behalf of his captain.
Yoru turns the sky dark.
After Zoro wins, Luffy wakes up just as the sun rises.
With BB and Mihawk defeated, the Dawn arrives.
 
Smoke arent draw like that, look at the shape of the lightning and the cut, the cut isnt linear in shape but is curve like the lightning we see in the inside of the tree Branch.

Anyway we wait for confirmation next chapter.
Yep it doesn't look like smoke , but I don't know it doesn't look like tree as well.
You mean panel right

...
Let's wait until next chapters

I don't think oda is going back to zolo in 1996
 
Top