Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen and King Banter :suresure:

Queen: That damned Hyougoro is also here!!
Queen: There is no doubt about it now, they are the the prisoners from Udon....!! What the hell happened in the mines!?
King: There's no point in me busting your chops now, You've always been (retarded/a bit slow in the head).
Queen: There was need to add on that last bit. You always just have to run off your mouth don't ya!!
That definitely sounds like ZvS :believe:

More like King cant handle Zoro's lethality Sera kun :myman:
:milaugh: Can he even cut King?
Zoro took a scythe through the chest and stop the person how him it him with it by flexing. He then oneshot them. There a reason Oda focus on Zoro stomach before he fell. It was to let us know him falling and had little nothing to do with his injury. Zoro will be fine.
Zoro would have died to that King attack.

Also are you telling me he fainted because he was hungry? Is he BM now?

So more confirmation that Luffy Zoro Jinbe is the new M3 :suresure:
Actually no. Zoro did something because he is supposed to be usefull in a war; fighting is his thing and Sanji just overshadowed him, but he is such a fool and almost killed his own allies with that cut mace. Luckily Jinbe was there to protect the fodders but he didn't actually something against the Numbers:goyea:

J

Jo_Ndule

Im supporting you because I know you usually don't retaliate like this. Take a breather and come back when you're more calm. You can still enjoy this forum. You can just skip past posters you find problematic it's very simple.
Nah.
I've compromised my own self by sticking around when I saw stuff I don't agree with.
I kept giving pass and let people get away with these things.

I'm gonna take a breather and leave the forum for good.
It's hard but if I can leave other sites and servers for months and years then I can leave this one too.

I'm also to blame for trolling them sometimes but I'm not gonna stay here.

They can rejoice I'm leaving this forum,

:kayneshrug: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.