Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is still advanced CoA Luffy

He is supposed to at least damage Base Kaido with G4 right now or Big Mom or in general a yonko.

If it's true that he still can't do that then he stands no chance xd
Luffy is too lazy to use advanced haki or future sight unless he's fighting Kaido, hence why Queen could surprise bite him and Zoro and how Drake could surprise him here.
Tree busting CoA base punches > Island busting King Kong Gun lol.

Where did Akainu ever use his full power against Marco???? I only remember a nameless magma punch aimed at an unconscious Luffy
No admiral ever even went awakening on MF funnily

And that's because most of the times it wasn't needed

Moreover that would have meant the sink of MF and no admiral wanted that for obvious reasons

For those making a big deal out of Sanji's scuffed cheek last chapter

Looks like it was mostly debris that got cleaned up. Looking in top shape right now after taking King's attack :cheers:

I noticed someone who could also use a Raid Suit though

Chopper should take a look at that open wound:choppawhat::milaugh:

Not taking any sides here, but Oda is notorious with removing and adding blood on a whim. Kinemon could entirely have a panels with no blood in a few chapters, then back to having tons of it.

This happens literally every arc with most characters. Oda is not consistent here

Not taking any sides here, but Oda is notorious with removing and adding blood on a whim. Kinemon could entirely have a panels with no blood in a few chapters, then back to having tons of it.

This happens literally every arc with most characters. Oda is not consistent here
Yeah i agree. I would not be surprised if we see Sanji next chapter with some minor marks on that cheek like Luffy's had through out the arc to show that he went through some fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.