Future Events Does anyone still doubt these matchups ?

This one i like. Sasaki and Who's Who were highlighted among the F6 as former Captains who don't listen to King, so Drake and Jimbe fighting them would be cool, since they are also former Captains before joining Kaido and Luffy's crews.

Drake vs Who's Who
Jimbe vs Sasaki

These are my best guesses for their 1 vs 1 fights this arc.
Post automatically merged:

It was always Zoro/Kid vs. Queen, and Sanji and Law vs. King for me. Kid and Queen both have mechanical arms, and Law might've been aiming for King this whole time.
I think that just like Luffy, Kidd and Law are going straight for Kaido. They will not be caught up in any big fight along the way, and will be required to be fresh when taking on a Kaido who's also being kept fresh by Jack and his men getting in the way of the Minks.

I admit that if Sanji will truly manage to take out King my opinion over the man will change dramatically

However the chances are abysmal despite this is Oda the way I see it :))
Hey, Sanji taking on Queen should also be a huge achievement. I mean look at King and Queens lil bro taking on an army of Minks in Sulong form.

Zoro defeating King and Sanji defeating Queen will be crazy for both of them, these are Kaido's top men.

That's what I've been talking about all along, when I made my thread here "see below" people were like...
If you look at Kaido's crew it's not just the sheer numbers that match strowhat numbers but also the way the crew is structured. For example, Kaido has two females in his crew just like Luffy, Kaido has swordsmen right hand man "king" just Like Luffy "Zoro", Kaido has technology using left hand man"Queen" just like Luffy "Sanji", Kaido has a Fishman as his third commander "Jack" just like Luffy "Jinbe", Kaido has Who's Who, who is the second strongest after commanders and also uses sword just like Luffy has Franky, as second strongest after his commanders and also uses sword in general Franky form, Kaido has Sasaki as his third strongest after commander who is also a sword user just Like Luffy has Brook, Kaido has X Drake who isn't that much interested in fighting for Kaido just Like Luffy has Ussop who isn't interested in fighting for his own reasons, Kaido has a young crew member "Page One" just like Luffy "Choper".

There is no doubt in my mind that all the strowhats (including Luffy) will have their 1v1 fights in this arc. I've said it multiple times and I'm saying it again "there's going to be a moment in Wano arc where everyone are defeated and the only one who will be stending will be Kaido with his crew and Luffy with his crew" and that will be the final round of this war.

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
"You are asking too much", "there's no way Zoro and Sanji can defeat King and Queen", "there's no way that Luffy 1v1 an emperor in Wano" bla, bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... give me a break.

That's what I've been talking about all along, when I made my thread here "see below" people were like...

"You are asking too much", "there's no way Zoro and Sanji can defeat King and Queen", "there's no way that Luffy 1v1 an emperor in Wano" bla, bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... give me a break.
As things stand among the Tobi Roppo i think Jimbe is getting Sasaki and Drake is fighting Whos Who.

Like i said previously, Sasaki and Who's Who were highlighted among the F6 as former Captains who don't listen to King, so Drake and Jimbe fighting them would be cool, since they are also former Captains before joining Kaido and Luffy's crews.

But some of the other SH's might get to fight some of the other Tobi Roppo.

Jack seems dedicated to the Roof action, and i think among the SH's only Luffy, and eventually Zoro are going to go up there.
Post automatically merged:

Is this dynamic only for the monster trio or the other members of the crew?

Because there are also parallels to the weaker cp9's and tobi roppos, but people still don't want to believe that the weakest crew members can stand up to them lol
Like i said in a few posts, beside Who's Who and Sasaki fitting Drake and Jimbe as opponents, i could see some of the other Tobi Roppo getting fights against some of the SH's.

I think weaker SH's either get matched against F6, or against the Top Numbers. I think the lowest Number we've seen so far is No4 ? And Luffy is using G4 on these guys to end them quickly, so it could be some good hype for No.1 and No.2 from the numbers for example who might be even stronger and closer to perfecting the Ancient Giant experiment. Maybe Nami, Usopp, Chopper get to fight some of them, while Franky, Robin and Brook get to fight some of the Tobi Roppo 1 vs 1 or as teams.

As things stand among the Tobi Roppo i think Jimbe is getting Sasaki and Drake is fighting Whos Who.

Like i said previously, Sasaki and Who's Who were highlighted among the F6 as former Captains who don't listen to King, so Drake and Jimbe fighting them would be cool, since they are also former Captains before joining Kaido and Luffy's crews.

But some of the other SH's might get to fight some of the other Tobi Roppo.

Jack seems dedicated to the Roof action, and i think among the SH's only Luffy, and eventually Zoro are going to go up there.
Drake may get some clashes with Who's Who but he's not taking him down for good, Kaido's main crew is for the strowhats. Jinbe by himself is too strong for flying six at this point.