Future Events Sanji's power is in a supposed transformation, not in RS.

I'm sorry whoever thinks so, but whoever thinks the stupid suit is going to be Sanji's main power is disrespecting the character or doesn't know the character deeply.

Anyone who has read a Lucifer book, or even Lucifer's DC story, knows that Sanji is 100% inspired by him.

Both are gentlemans, elegant, knights who wear social clothes.
Both are strategists, intelligent and cunning (that was the main characteristic of Lucifer)
Both have a set of rules that they respect as inviolable values.
Both are "fallen angels" rejected by their respective parents.

Both are extreme sinners, mainly for the sin of lust and the sin of wrath.
Sin of lust (It's attachment and uncontrolled desire for carnal pleasures. Lucifer has already mated 200 women in a single month, and Sanji ... Well, we know how Sanji is out of control by carnal desires)

And mainly, sin of anger. Which are your main means of power; It is the intense and uncontrolled feeling of anger, hatred, resentment that generates a feeling of revenge. It is a mental and emotional feeling.

This is Sanji in anger:

This is Lúcifer in anger:

And do not think that Lucifer is an evil person, in most tales, he came to the "world of mortals" and acquired immense love and compassion for some people, and he created the duty and intention to protect them (similar to Sanji with mugiwaras)

Sanji's representative animal is a goat:

Goat is the representative animal of Satan/Lucifer (In fact, Lucifer is often called a goat, and he can take the form of a goat.)

Sanji and Lucifer are identical as fictional characters, it seems that Oda shamelessly copied all Lucifer's characteristics and character to make the character Sanji.
Their powers are manifested from their emotions (they are very emotional), and are instigated by the feeling of anger and revenge, and this is how they manifest their powers.

Sanji's presentation is him feeling hatred and contempt for a navy captain (sin of wrath):

Diable jambe was said by Sanji as a demon power that his legs heat up with anger. (see how the power of fury is Sanji's main power-up)

Now about the amplified power of diable jambe:

And what I say as "amplification of diable jambe", when Sanji seems to make his diable jambe shine like never before, making his power stronger. Also notice here that in these 2 cases, Sanji needs to instigate himself in anger, so that he can produce more power.

And finally we have hell memories:

Sanji's main power comes from a fierce manifestation of his emotions

All I want to say here is that: Sanji's power is in his angry emotions, like Lucifer.
Every character of Sanji is developed in the WC as an emotional man. And the main reason Judge hates him is that he's a man who lets himself be carried away by emotions.

Judge is a Nazi shit who uses technology to do terrible things, and uses weak people as pawns for his experiment, while Oda portrayed Sanji being an emotional man who protects weak people and that his powers convey from his emotions.
So what makes the most sense? His power to be a technological idiotic outfit from his Nazi father? or do their powers come from their emotions to protect the weak? Damn, see that Sora sacrificed herself so that Sanji had his emotions, and in the end Sanji is a pawn that depends on the Nazi science of the germa?
This goes against everything that Oda has shown us Sanji as a character, "kamen rider" has nothing to do with the character and essence of the character that Oda has shown us throughout history.

But, I don't hate RS 100%, you know why?

Because this will be the perfect opportunity for Oda to show us that the power of her emotions is superior to wicked technology, which enslaves and kills weak people, don't forget Sanji's words:

But because I say that will he have a transformation?

Lucifer's transformations are quite prominent in the tales:

However, Sanji needs to go through his greatest psychological appeal, in which he will have to go through his greatest sense of anger in the series. I think Sanji in wano will have the greatest psychological suffering he has ever suffered (including training in hell: hell memories), and that will convey the greatest feeling of anger and hatred he has ever experienced, and then he will unlock a transformation.
Queen is the perfect character for this because:
1st He also uses science for evil like vinsmokes (he uses chemical weapons)
2nd He is probably responsible for poisoning wano's food with the factories (leaving several people hungry), which goes directly against Sanji's ethics
3rd Probable okama
4th The most important. He is a cruel torturer specializing in break people's spirits. He can do things like torture Nami in front of him, while Sanji is stuck for something. It's the perfect opportunity to push Sanji to the limit to unlock a transformation

And a transformation would also be Sanji's perfect way to beat RS stats.
Sanji can flourish a stronger haki, since haki is a spiritual energy trapped in an individual. Maybe he can drain CoA into his bones and release the exoskeleton on his own merits (what I would call epigenetics), and then he has his own hardened body style, combining the steel hardness of the exoskeleton with Coa, similar to how Luffy does with the rubber+coa on the boundman.With this it would awaken a durability above the protection of the current RS.
Velocity? He can use the dispersal of the flames to make a speed booster and match his skywalk (exceeding the RS speed)
Power? Black flames, which Lucifer used in the book '' trinidad force warriors of god '', the black fire of chaos and light.

I may have been a little excited about this part, but the transformation will depend on Oda's creativity, I already launched my idea.
The main point is that Sanji's emotions will materialize a demonic transformation, superior to the impulses of RS. Hakuba, Denjirou and Zoro are others that have demonic transformations.

I disagree with you! It's funny how Sanji fans just hate costume power up idea, case for me this is really good idea. Almost every power up build on new weapon, new mode or just another bankai. Well Sanji got something special and unique, he got his costume. I hate how Sanji fans ranting about costume saying that this made Sanji weaker. Well, it's not true. Could you call Tony Stark weak just because he use costume?!
For me problem is in the way how Sanji obtained his costume, but this is problem only for now. It could be that Neji give costume for a reason unknown for now(awakening of black sanji?)
Also costume thing is really something that suits Sanji's character, case he loved all that unknown hero idea, same as he wanted to be called as Mr.Prince. While wearing costume he actually became a hero whoes identity is unknown.
Now how costume thing helps in Sanji's character development? Honestly Sanji for a long time has problem in his identity as person and his personality. In childhood he rejected Vinsmokes in himself, and took Zeff words as his own Bible. He was kind person, but for some reason he wanted to look like brutal cool guy, which lead him to moment when he almost lose himself, case he for being brutal rejected kindness in himself. For being brutal Sanji created Codex of life rules thar he wanted to use in his life. Why he made those rules? Well, it seems that he believe that he will became Perfect man if he will listen those rules, case he didn't want to be a Failure. Now that bring to the Kalifa moment when Sanji was ready to die, but didn't break rule, rule that he learned from Zeff Also even if Sanji tried to be brutal he ended almost always helping his enemies: he changed Duval and cook from Ennies Lobby appearence when he beat them. Obviosly changing their appearence wasn't his goal, but his kindness in deep of himself made him help em, even if it was rejected. Another thing happened in Thriller Bark, where Sanji decided to fight Orz instead of saving nakama Nami, and that also happened because of his codex. All that lead Sanji to Kamabakka kingdom, where he nealry lost himself, case he really got personality problem. Sanji end up in WCI case his rules made him to do what he did. For now his personality problem isn't resolved yet, but raid suit already made Sanji to break some of his rules, for now he started in accepting facts that his rules was never perfect. I believe that because of Raid Suit Sanji will accept his name as Vinsmoke, and in the end became the King of Germa.
As you can see raid suit was created for Sanji before he has born, and it really suits for his character and help in his development.
In fact even used to be Sanji fan, raid suit costume I loved much more than Diable jumbe. Case for me raid suit is Oda's best idea after time skip, also this could explane how young man became equal to strongest, case this is not just another plot armor, or frienship power up.

I'm sorry whoever thinks so, but whoever thinks the stupid suit is going to be Sanji's main power is disrespecting the character or doesn't know the character deeply.

Anyone who has read a Lucifer book, or even Lucifer's DC story, knows that Sanji is 100% inspired by him.

Both are gentlemans, elegant, knights who wear social clothes.
Both are strategists, intelligent and cunning (that was the main characteristic of Lucifer)
Both have a set of rules that they respect as inviolable values.
Both are "fallen angels" rejected by their respective parents.

Both are extreme sinners, mainly for the sin of lust and the sin of wrath.
Sin of lust (It's attachment and uncontrolled desire for carnal pleasures. Lucifer has already mated 200 women in a single month, and Sanji ... Well, we know how Sanji is out of control by carnal desires)

And mainly, sin of anger. Which are your main means of power; It is the intense and uncontrolled feeling of anger, hatred, resentment that generates a feeling of revenge. It is a mental and emotional feeling.

This is Sanji in anger:

This is Lúcifer in anger:

And do not think that Lucifer is an evil person, in most tales, he came to the "world of mortals" and acquired immense love and compassion for some people, and he created the duty and intention to protect them (similar to Sanji with mugiwaras)

Sanji's representative animal is a goat:

Goat is the representative animal of Satan/Lucifer (In fact, Lucifer is often called a goat, and he can take the form of a goat.)

Sanji and Lucifer are identical as fictional characters, it seems that Oda shamelessly copied all Lucifer's characteristics and character to make the character Sanji.
Their powers are manifested from their emotions (they are very emotional), and are instigated by the feeling of anger and revenge, and this is how they manifest their powers.

Sanji's presentation is him feeling hatred and contempt for a navy captain (sin of wrath):

Diable jambe was said by Sanji as a demon power that his legs heat up with anger. (see how the power of fury is Sanji's main power-up)

Now about the amplified power of diable jambe:

And what I say as "amplification of diable jambe", when Sanji seems to make his diable jambe shine like never before, making his power stronger. Also notice here that in these 2 cases, Sanji needs to instigate himself in anger, so that he can produce more power.

And finally we have hell memories:

Sanji's main power comes from a fierce manifestation of his emotions

All I want to say here is that: Sanji's power is in his angry emotions, like Lucifer.
Every character of Sanji is developed in the WC as an emotional man. And the main reason Judge hates him is that he's a man who lets himself be carried away by emotions.

Judge is a Nazi shit who uses technology to do terrible things, and uses weak people as pawns for his experiment, while Oda portrayed Sanji being an emotional man who protects weak people and that his powers convey from his emotions.
So what makes the most sense? His power to be a technological idiotic outfit from his Nazi father? or do their powers come from their emotions to protect the weak? Damn, see that Sora sacrificed herself so that Sanji had his emotions, and in the end Sanji is a pawn that depends on the Nazi science of the germa?
This goes against everything that Oda has shown us Sanji as a character, "kamen rider" has nothing to do with the character and essence of the character that Oda has shown us throughout history.

But, I don't hate RS 100%, you know why?

Because this will be the perfect opportunity for Oda to show us that the power of her emotions is superior to wicked technology, which enslaves and kills weak people, don't forget Sanji's words:

But because I say that will he have a transformation?

Lucifer's transformations are quite prominent in the tales:

However, Sanji needs to go through his greatest psychological appeal, in which he will have to go through his greatest sense of anger in the series. I think Sanji in wano will have the greatest psychological suffering he has ever suffered (including training in hell: hell memories), and that will convey the greatest feeling of anger and hatred he has ever experienced, and then he will unlock a transformation.
Queen is the perfect character for this because:
1st He also uses science for evil like vinsmokes (he uses chemical weapons)
2nd He is probably responsible for poisoning wano's food with the factories (leaving several people hungry), which goes directly against Sanji's ethics
3rd Probable okama
4th The most important. He is a cruel torturer specializing in break people's spirits. He can do things like torture Nami in front of him, while Sanji is stuck for something. It's the perfect opportunity to push Sanji to the limit to unlock a transformation

And a transformation would also be Sanji's perfect way to beat RS stats.
Sanji can flourish a stronger haki, since haki is a spiritual energy trapped in an individual. Maybe he can drain CoA into his bones and release the exoskeleton on his own merits (what I would call epigenetics), and then he has his own hardened body style, combining the steel hardness of the exoskeleton with Coa, similar to how Luffy does with the rubber+coa on the boundman.With this it would awaken a durability above the protection of the current RS.
Velocity? He can use the dispersal of the flames to make a speed booster and match his skywalk (exceeding the RS speed)
Power? Black flames, which Lucifer used in the book '' trinidad force warriors of god '', the black fire of chaos and light.

I may have been a little excited about this part, but the transformation will depend on Oda's creativity, I already launched my idea.
The main point is that Sanji's emotions will materialize a demonic transformation, superior to the impulses of RS. Hakuba, Denjirou and Zoro are others that have demonic transformations.

muhahaha hhahah Im sorry dude but thats all its Sanjs main power and power up

Well you have to admit Base Sanji was struggling against Base Vergo

And even though he had still to show HM, Vergo had still to go FBH
Sanji was explosion nerfed as was noted by multiple people.
Sanji still achieved his goal while Vergo failed his.
Narratively Vergo was Law's enemy to beat, and even caused Smoker who was hyped since Logue town as Luffy's rival to take an L.

we need to deal with the reality which is the suit will become his powerup for the mean time until undecided time.

he would throws his all blue shit dreams to get the invisible ability lmao so basically that certain ability is a final upgrade for sanji

I disagree with you! It's funny how Sanji fans just hate costume power up idea, case for me this is really good idea. Almost every power up build on new weapon, new mode or just another bankai. Well Sanji got something special and unique, he got his costume. I hate how Sanji fans ranting about costume saying that this made Sanji weaker. Well, it's not true. Could you call Tony Stark weak just because he use costume?!
For me problem is in the way how Sanji obtained his costume, but this is problem only for now. It could be that Neji give costume for a reason unknown for now(awakening of black sanji?)
Also costume thing is really something that suits Sanji's character, case he loved all that unknown hero idea, same as he wanted to be called as Mr.Prince. While wearing costume he actually became a hero whoes identity is unknown.
Now how costume thing helps in Sanji's character development? Honestly Sanji for a long time has problem in his identity as person and his personality. In childhood he rejected Vinsmokes in himself, and took Zeff words as his own Bible. He was kind person, but for some reason he wanted to look like brutal cool guy, which lead him to moment when he almost lose himself, case he for being brutal rejected kindness in himself. For being brutal Sanji created Codex of life rules thar he wanted to use in his life. Why he made those rules? Well, it seems that he believe that he will became Perfect man if he will listen those rules, case he didn't want to be a Failure. Now that bring to the Kalifa moment when Sanji was ready to die, but didn't break rule, rule that he learned from Zeff Also even if Sanji tried to be brutal he ended almost always helping his enemies: he changed Duval and cook from Ennies Lobby appearence when he beat them. Obviosly changing their appearence wasn't his goal, but his kindness in deep of himself made him help em, even if it was rejected. Another thing happened in Thriller Bark, where Sanji decided to fight Orz instead of saving nakama Nami, and that also happened because of his codex. All that lead Sanji to Kamabakka kingdom, where he nealry lost himself, case he really got personality problem. Sanji end up in WCI case his rules made him to do what he did. For now his personality problem isn't resolved yet, but raid suit already made Sanji to break some of his rules, for now he started in accepting facts that his rules was never perfect. I believe that because of Raid Suit Sanji will accept his name as Vinsmoke, and in the end became the King of Germa.
As you can see raid suit was created for Sanji before he has born, and it really suits for his character and help in his development.
In fact even used to be Sanji fan, raid suit costume I loved much more than Diable jumbe. Case for me raid suit is Oda's best idea after time skip, also this could explane how young man became equal to strongest, case this is not just another plot armor, or frienship power up.
All of the vinsmoke's raid suit r customise to enhance their ability but sanji's raid suit isn't sanji van enhance his speed with the boosters and flotation device with his sky walk but his raid suit has a fire resistance feature that isn't to help his flame ability. Although it could foreshadow a hotter flame, but for not his raid suit isn't customise for has abilities.