Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Of course he realized, he tried to confront Akainu but could not do anything to stop him. He even says "it's no use" while he get's fucked up.
He did to survive Akainu's second attack, and starved Big Mom's attack he tried to stop but got cut and sent flying.

Oh, you actually think that either Law or Luffy could solo Doffy in Dressrosa and the team ups or the colosseum pirates getting fucked up to buy Luffy time for more G4 rounds were unecessary ?
That's just crazy. These characters were not even making basic use of Haki, which would have been noted as was with Eneru. There's 0% chance Alabasta croc and TB Moria were anywhere close to YC's.

Heck, the whole crew had to team up against one Pacifista pre time skip, when Luffy had gears and all, while Alabasta Luffy was able to put down Croc with his pre Skypiea level of power.
Again, they might be high, or mine might be low. I think i'm perfectly reasonable with my expectations, but if i'm proven wrong, that's all on Oda to do i can't complain because i thought different, so neither should you guys if you end up being wrong.
Fair enough, my memory of the scene wasnt the best. This is Jinbe after taking the shot and compare it to the same of YC Ace:
He didnt need Law's help when he stopped Akainu's hand earlier and he kept his hand vs Big Mom, better feats dont exist.
Akainu got him mid air where he couldnt do anything, it doesnt affect Jinbe's PL.

Law not being able to solo Doffy disqualifies him from being YC? How so lol? His strategy was simply bad and he was dumbed down, he never used his chopping abilities vs Doffy, never even thought of it. Luffy has no issue dealing with Doffy solo, the only issue is duration of G4 and plot armor of him standing with fodder and chatting instead of finishing off Doffy.

As I said, you are underestimating both Croc and Moriah because they lost early to the MC who has all the possible plot armors.
You forgot that Moriah fought Kaido? The only issue with Moriah and Croc in pre-TS is their broken will power because they tasted defeat. They are easily YC level characters, haki or not.

Again, you forget what Jinbe is, a Shichibukai chosen for his strength. Dont underestimate them. Even without hostile intentions, he stopped Ace who wanted to go past him. Placing Sanji above such character is quite a task, there is nothing surprising in doubting it.
Sanji needs a miracle to be placed above Jinbe and I am not joking.

Fair enough, my memory of the scene wasnt the best. This is Jinbe after taking the shot and compare it to the same of YC Ace:
He didnt need Law's help when he stopped Akainu's hand earlier and he kept his hand vs Big Mom, better feats dont exist.
Akainu got him mid air where he couldnt do anything, it doesnt affect Jinbe's PL.

Law not being able to solo Doffy disqualifies him from being YC? How so lol? His strategy was simply bad and he was dumbed down, he never used his chopping abilities vs Doffy, never even thought of it. Luffy has no issue dealing with Doffy solo, the only issue is duration of G4 and plot armor of him standing with fodder and chatting instead of finishing off Doffy.

As I said, you are underestimating both Croc and Moriah because they lost early to the MC who has all the possible plot armors.
You forgot that Moriah fought Kaido? The only issue with Moriah and Croc in pre-TS is their broken will power because they tasted defeat. They are easily YC level characters, haki or not.

Again, you forget what Jinbe is, a Shichibukai chosen for his strength. Dont underestimate them. Even without hostile intentions, he stopped Ace who wanted to go past him. Placing Sanji above such character is quite a task, there is nothing surprising in doubting it.
Sanji needs a miracle to be placed above Jinbe and I am not joking.
Yeah but afterwards he get's carried away to Law's ship and is stated to be dying, even with Law's intervention that being the most likely outcome. Some different organs were probably hit, helps with such a large body, but the outcome would have been the same.

A starved Big Mom, and he still got cut/sent flying. Since he got sent flying he probably dropped the struggle to keep his arm attached once the sword started to cut through his CoA.

Luffy clearly did have issues, part of them being limited ability to use his G4 certainly. I don't see Law's performance enough to properly be on Doffy's level back then.

No, i realize the help Luffy had and how he made use of water and what not. Btw though, Croc had a bit of favorable circumstances with the Desert and Moria with the many gathered Shadows in TB that he could call upon as well. Not quite neutral fighting fields. Even with all of these in mind, they were clearly not meant to be anywhere to opponents Luffy started taking on from Dressrosa going forward, and significantly struggle against after a two years time skip.

Not just their strenght obviously, that's why Buggy is a Shichibukai. It matters what they can pull with their name and resources just as much.

That was a Rookie Ace that Jimbe fought though, before joining a division of the WB pirates, way before becoming a commander after adventuring through the NW with the WB pirates. And against that Ace Jimbe collapsed first, and Ace kept on fighting Whitebeard. If Jimbe did not improve quite a bit since then, there's no reason to think he would be proper YC level.

I don't think it's that hard of a task to accomplish if Zoro and Sanji end up defeating King and Queen. I also doubt Jimbe will even get to the roof and fight a wounded Jack, so if all these line up and Jimbe ends up fighting someone like Sasaki for example, the conclusions should be fairly clear.

We have a 700 million bounty Veteran who trolls probably the strongest Mink after the dukes by owning his ass without even using his DF power. Pedro attacks him from behind and Perospero puts him on his ass by smacking him with a candy cane.

Some of you underestimate how strong a Veteran level character can be.
100%. Wank the Yonko Commanders but disrespect Veterans. I really don't get it.

Clashing king=Is a background.
Fighting gifters with the SN's= Being Cool and super strong.
Is that your logic?
▪Grouping with supernova Captains and Luffy who are the major players here vs getting overpowered and stopped in base by King and if not for the suit he would have been dead and before that he was screaming and after that he got fucked in his face and struggling in his speach and panting and out before for that for some time while King ignored him vs Overpowering an admiral with a slash vs Zoro dealing with Gifters alone vs Sanji needing brook's help to deal with one chosen gifter and

Gifters > One chosen gifter
anything else:endthis:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah but afterwards he get's carried away to Law's ship and is stated to be dying, even with Law's intervention that being the most likely outcome. Some different organs were probably hit, helps with such a large body, but the outcome would have been the same.

A starved Big Mom, and he still got cut/sent flying. Since he got sent flying he probably dropped the struggle to keep his arm attached once the sword started to cut through his CoA.
Luffy clearly did have issues, part of them being limited ability to use his G4 certainly. I don't see Law's performance enough to properly be on Doffy's level back then.

No, i realize the help Luffy had and how he made use of water and what not. Btw though, Croc had a bit of favorable circumstances with the Desert and Moria with the many gathered Shadows in TB that he could call upon as well. Not quite neutral fighting fields. Even with all of these in mind, they were clearly not meant to be anywhere to opponents Luffy started taking on from Dressrosa going forward, and significantly struggle against after a two years time skip.

Not just their strenght obviously, that's why Buggy is a Shichibukai. It matters what they can pull with their name and resources just as much.
That was a Rookie Ace that Jimbe fought though, before joining a division of the WB pirates, way before becoming a commander after adventuring through the NW with the WB pirates. And against that Ace Jimbe collapsed first, and Ace kept on fighting Whitebeard. If Jimbe did not improve quite a bit since then, there's no reason to think he would be proper YC level.

I don't think it's that hard of a task to accomplish if Zoro and Sanji end up defeating King and Queen. I also doubt Jimbe will even get to the roof and fight a wounded Jack, so if all these line up and Jimbe ends up fighting someone like Sasaki for example, the conclusions should be fairly clear.
Again, I am not talking about that... I am talking about Jinbe stopping his fist and BM's sword which are incredible feats nobody else has.
That's what you dont get lol, the point is not that he was cut by BM, the point is that he didnt lose his arm. You cannot shit on that feat, he clearly took the entire force of her attack that she had to put more force into it. By far the best hand vs sword feat, hands down.

Luffy's issues is chatting with bystanders instead of finishing off Doffy. He could have taken him out, easily. Whether it is possible without Gamma Knife damage is debatable. Doesnt matter how Law looks, he successfully managed to land a killing blow on Doffy and plot armor was required to nullify it. He was dumbed down by plot severely, never even attempting the most useful ability of his DF - the chopping part against Doffy. It is simple storytelling and you should know why such things happen.

Croc had no favorable circumstances in the desert whatsoever... He was easily dodging Luffy before and somehow he just stopped doing it, how convenient, huh? The only thing that plagues Crocodile is that he met Luffy early and had to lose to him, that's all there is. Otherwise, Crocodile is a very powerful individual. Everyone looks bad against the MC, that's the curse that follows most of his opponents, Lucci is the only one who managed to escape that curse.

What you dont understand is that Luffy actually never fought the real Moriah. Moriah was beaten up as collateral damage by a circumstantial power-up Nightmare Luffy, which is ridiculously powerful and unrivaled by any power-up Luffy ever had. People keep underestimating it because it faced off against a zombie which feels no damage whatsoever and one of super size at the same time and dont realize that a Warlord was taken out in the same beating who was sitting inside Oars. What happened after that was beaten up Moriah who overestimated his ability and lost control over it by absorbing too many shadows and was taken out in 2-3 hits and finished off by a huge tower falling on top of him. There was never an actual fight between Luffy and Moriah, just favorable circumstances favoring Luffy aka curse that plagues his opponents. The not quite neutral fighting field that you tried to use against Luffy actually worked for him since Nightmare mode isnt possible without Moriah. This might come as quite a shock to you but both Crocodile and Moriah can give current Luffy quite a fight.

Forget Buggy, he cant help Sanji look better than Jinbe.
Jinbe didnt collapse first against Ace, they were both shown on the ground at the same time. Ace "fought" WB after that and like I said, Jinbe never had the intention of beating Ace, no motive to kill him or anything and yet stopped him while Ace wanted to go through him. There is no difference between that Ace and commander Ace, unless you can point it out.

We will see who Jinbe will end up fighting and whether it will be better than what Sanji ends up doing.
Jack is famous for his endurance and recovery, if he ends up as an opponent for one of the major cast, his previous damage wont matter since he will probably recover from it anyway. It's hard to imagine someone like Sasaki being Jinbe's main fight, even if he is a swordsman, Jinbe would join the emperor fights after dealing with Sasaki for sure.

Jimbei impressed me more than sanji anyway
When sanji stops chasing women and gets more serious maybe he will come back to the M3 :goatasure:
His perversion is probably a result of Judge’s surgery though (like a side effect). All 4 brothers are extreme perverts, so it is more of a genetical thing instead of his selection. I feel much less annoyed about it when I think about it that way.

I don't agree, but I understand how you can think like that
You only have to compare luffy vs Monet and zoro vs monet
Zoro is more impressive especially that he neg diff hody underwater :zosleepy:
yes
We also have Pica to compare where Zoros casual slashes destroyed Torso while strongest non G4 attack took to destroy Picas head
Post automatically merged:

And recently Zoro casually cut through giant steel club more durable than number itself meaning he woulda casually one shot a number while Luffy needed Kong gun

yes
We also have Pica to compare where Zoros casual slashes destroyed Torso while strongest non G4 attack took to destroy Picas head
Post automatically merged:

And recently Zoro casually cut through giant steel club more durable than number itself meaning he woulda casually one shot a number while Luffy needed Kong gun
Is Grizzly Magnum stronger than Elephant Gatling Gun though? As far as I can tell, EGG is definitely strongest non-G4 attack.
Fighting styles are different. Zoro uses a weapon to deal high output damage with lethality in single hit/few hits, while Luffy is a hybrid type of brawler whose style is oriented towards multiple quick paced hits to wear down his opponent, power strikes to deal temporarily lasting/impeding damage or combination of both to achieve both of the effects to some degree at the same time.

Is Grizzly Magnum stronger than Elephant Gatling Gun though? As far as I can tell, EGG is definitely strongest non-G4 attack.
Fighting styles are different. Zoro uses a weapon to deal high output damage with lethality in single hit/few hits, while Luffy is a hybrid type of brawler whose style is oriented towards multiple quick paced hits to wear down his opponent, power strikes to deal temporarily lasting/impeding damage or combination of both to achieve both of the effects to some degree at the same time.
EGG is not a move that's comparable as its multiple EGs and if he uses that move on Zoro, all Zoro has to do is use something like 360 PC which would surpass the power of EG and gatling would break.

EGG is specially ineffective on Pica because by the time EGG would do any significant damage to Golem, Pica woulda already left that Golem and Luffy woulda wasted all that energy.

Yes fighting styles are different but thats the thing though Zoro has Luffys power but he has massive advantage in lethality, not to mention superior level of Armament Haki.

So Luffy seriously can't afford to compete with Zoro, he would have to literally dodge everything and even with FS that ain't Luffys style as we saw even with likes of Ulti he was confrontational rather than evasive.

So Luffy is just terribly equipped to fight Zoro and even though they are roughly same level, I would always see Zoro winning due to match up

EGG is not a move that's comparable as its multiple EGs and if he uses that move on Zoro, all Zoro has to do is use something like 360 PC which would surpass the power of EG and gatling would break.

EGG is specially ineffective on Pica because by the time EGG would do any significant damage to Golem, Pica woulda already left that Golem and Luffy woulda wasted all that energy.

Yes fighting styles are different but thats the thing though Zoro has Luffys power but he has massive advantage in lethality, not to mention superior level of Armament Haki.

So Luffy seriously can't afford to compete with Zoro, he would have to literally dodge everything and even with FS that ain't Luffys style as we saw even with likes of Ulti he was confrontational rather than evasive.

So Luffy is just terribly equipped to fight Zoro and even though they are roughly same level, I would always see Zoro winning due to match up
I did not write it to do Zoro vs Luffy rofl. It was just written to say that I thought EGG was the strongest non G4 attack :D.
For versus purpose though, I agree on Luffy needing G4 to win the match against Zoro. G4 grants him aerial mobility and combination of power/speed at the same time, hence I think Zoro would lose high/extreme diff to G4, but he would pull out win against no G4 Luffy.