Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeus becoming Nami’s slave was very stupid, yes. You guys keep trying to justify awful writing due to how certain magical abilities work, but fail to comprehend that people like Garp, Mihawk, Shanks wouldn’t have reached the top without a devil fruit if peope way weaker than then could defeat them easily due to having a certain magical ability. Oda’s defense squad is a joke. 😂
I’m pretty sure kinemon didn’t defeat kaido. All he did was counter an attack. Not everything in one piece is about power levels, sometimes it’s about matchups. For example
Brook literally just did the same thing twice to big moms attacks but does that mean he’s stronger than her? No
Eneru vs luffy was the same thing.

sulong is time limited
they will run out soon
jack is doing a great job tiring them out
they will lose
but they can certainly hurt him before the SN's come in for the kill.
They will not lose due to time out, Kaido will finish them, we already know they are one shot material to him anyway

Yes they will damage him, due to his Zoan form being useless, but I think Kaido will defeat them and the SN anyway , Kaido is not losing here

I remember oda hyping kaido's durability and all. And in wano said, he is not sure how to handle his fight and defeat him.
I don't see anything special about kaido. :seriously:
Bypassing his durability was probably never the issue for Oda. The issue stems from the fact that he is an Ancient Zoan that's 99.999999999 percent chance awakened, so putting him down for the count is what needs to be resolved.

Not true, 2 sword style ha Rushomon which is basically upgraded version of Shi Shi Son Son

Plus more swords Zoro has, more competent he is, he has literally commented on that again and again. Even all the way back in EB when Sham and Bucchi were overpowering one sword Zoro but 3 sword Zoro neg diffed them.

Btw to show you how much of a gap between one sword Zoro and G2 Luffy is, check this out

Not to mention one sword Zoro one shotting that Dragon on whom Haki G2 attacks were useless on
Oh and one sword Zoro did better against Fuji than Luffy did with G3.

One sword Zoro overall is G2/G3 Level while Santoryu Zoro is G4 boundman level.
Zoro with all 3 swords is at his strongest no doubt, but as far as attacks go, 2 sword style pales in comparison to the other two, Zoro has cut through some very tough material with One Sword Style. He defeated Mr.1's steel fruit and Cut through Kuma who was made out of steel and metals from Vega Punk. Zoro probably has attacks comparable to G4, But he's not as strong as G4 Luffy.
ALSO Fujitora didnt use his abilities on Zoro, He used his abilities on Luffy and Sabo tho. Infact i believe he used a named attack on both luffy and sabo and he even sent meteors after Law. Plus both Luffy and Sabo were scrapping with Fujitora for multiple pages.So In retrospect Fujitora put the least effort against Zoro honestly.

I remember oda hyping kaido's durability and all. And in wano said, he is not sure how to handle his fight and defeat him.
I don't see anything special about kaido. :seriously:
I think Oda meant Kaido can't just be punched.

Oda said Luffy wouldnt just walk up and punch kaido really hard and that's it.

So oda's solution is Luffy learns a DIFFERENT type of punch. Luffy learns to to punch your organs directly.

Done.

Now Luffy will walk up and punch Kaido's organs instead.

Zeus becoming Nami’s slave was very stupid, yes. You guys keep trying to justify awful writing due to how certain magical abilities work, but fail to comprehend that people like Garp, Mihawk, Shanks wouldn’t have reached the top without a devil fruit if peope way weaker than then could defeat them easily due to having a certain magical ability. Oda’s defense squad is a joke. 😂
Its just a fun story man no need to get so serious

They will not lose due to time out, Kaido will finish them, we already know they are one shot material to him anyway

Yes they will damage him, due to his Zoan form being useless, but I think Kaido will defeat them and the SN anyway , Kaido is not losing here
kaido isnt losing here?

life is meh man
please stay in the forum at the end of the arc.

Its just a fun story man no need to get so serious
i dont get why everyone is telling me to chill

i made one post (and only had the original intention of making 1 post)

then 10 ppl quoted me, making passive aggressive remarks, comics ect and everyone telling me to chill

they coulda scrolled my post and kept it moving

i dont get why everyone is telling me to chill

i made one post (and only had the original intention of making 1 post)

then 10 ppl quoted me, making passive aggressive remarks, comics ect and everyone telling me to chill

they coulda scrolled my post and kept it moving
And you could just not make your post:kayneshrug:
Dude, you're in forum, it's naive to think that no one would respond to your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.