Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right, but it’s kinda annoying that I need to find a post talking about spoilers in between 100 toxic ZvS posts.
they arent holding anyone's hands tho
there is an ignore button
truth is the short summary discussion is done
so folks have moved on to off topic discussions
as long as the spoiler thread is open
its bound to happen.
I find the people whining just as annoying.

Nami isn't getting Prometheus, I have already said multiple times why I believe she won't be getting him. Instead of listing those reasons again, I'll just say the more simple reasons. Getting both Zeus and Prometheus is a bit too much for her in terms of power, and the other main reason is there was no setup for Nami getting Prometheus at least with Zeus Oda setup a mini subplot between the two.
I believe that Nami 100% will get Prometheus, or other fire elemental maded from her own soul. And there are a lot of reason to say that. Nami is litteraly simmilar to BM in many terms: adopted mother; tatuu etc. Now Nami somehow was able to control hommies in Forrest at WCI, also she tammed Zeus, which has no sence, for now. I know people hate this idea, but I believe that it was foreshadow, or even fate, case she is next Soru Soru no mi user. I absolutely sure that in the future we possibly get info about decil fruits and how exactly they could be reborned or obtained. This is from theory that Portagas D Rouge was previous user of Gomo Gomu no mi, that's why she was able to give birth to Ace after 19 month of been pregnant. So I believe that Luffy obtained thar fruit because of destiny.
So in terms of Df, it could be that Soru Soru no mi already recognize in Nami next master, so that's why those things happened with her in WCI and in Wano.
But it seems that Oda wants to show us that Nami was able to deal with F6 without DF, which is fair enough, case it would we disgrace if character who couldn't deal with veteran will obtain that powerful df .
Also Nami obtaining BM df will show Luffy as next Xebec, case in certain way BM will join his crew.

I believe that Nami 100% will get Prometheus, or other fire elemental maded from her own soul. And there are a lot of reason to say that. Nami is litteraly simmilar to BM in many terms: adopted mother; tatuu etc. Now Nami somehow was able to control hommies in Forrest at WCI, also she tammed Zeus, which has no sence, for now. I know people hate this idea, but I believe that it was foreshadow, or even fate, case she is next Soru Soru no mi user. I absolutely sure that in the future we possibly get info about decil fruits and how exactly they could be reborned or obtained. This is from theory that Portagas D Rouge was previous user of Gomo Gomu no mi, that's why she was able to give birth to Ace after 19 month of been pregnant. So I believe that Luffy obtained thar fruit because of destiny.
So in terms of Df, it could be that Soru Soru no mi already recognize in Nami next master, so that's why those things happened with her in WCI and in Wano.
But it seems that Oda wants to show us that Nami was able to deal with F6 without DF, which is fair enough, case it would we disgrace if character who couldn't deal with veteran will obtain that powerful df .
Also Nami obtaining BM df will show Luffy as next Xebec, case in certain way BM will join his crew.
Gomu Gomu no Rouge:choppawhat:
First time I hear of this lol

Gomu Gomu no Rouge:choppawhat:
First time I hear of this lol
Old theory, which also explane why Shanks in first place keep that fruit, case he is df hater, but if Rouge was the one who eated that fruit it could explane why Shanks did exception for this fruit. Also Rouge as Gomu no mi user answers the question why Luffy's df was so weak at the begining, and why it was so hard to learn how control it for Luffy. He litteraly spend years to made this fruit usefull, while other users never faced with those obstacles. So how this could be explaned? Rouge put fruit to it limit that's why after reborn fruit was that exsousted.
Also there is possibility that part of soul is always remain with fruit, which could explane why Luffy lose even will to live after Ace death. Like Ace death hit him that hard, that goes against his "people dying"

Last edited:
BM has really two sides too.

The nice little LinLin and the dangerous BM.

And we can't forget the whole thing with mother Carmel and how LinLin managed to eat her DF
Bro i have my own theories on this... I think Linlin maybe actually only ate the semla. Dressrosa shows more than just Law's ability has an extra move you can do if you sacrifice your life.

I think the Soru Soru no mi's ultimate ability is that you sacrifice your own life to take bodily possession of another human being, and Carmel took over Mom's body. Big Mom = Mother Carmel but Big. O-lin in Wano is like, literally the same personality as the little kid Linlin from Elbaf, with no development or change. She's a child's brain in Big Mom's body, who never aged a day since Carmel took her body over. Remember the first time O-lin shows up is after Big Mom is completely submerged in seawater, deactivating her/Carmel's Devil Fruit powers. Then Queen knocks Linlin out and Big Mom can retake control.

I think what might have happened that day is Carmel got the party set up, sold most of the kids to CP-0, then either they wanted the kids for free or they refused to take Linlin, a conflict arose, and they started busting out rokushiki moves to kill any witnesses. Carmel says fuck it and discorporates then possesses Mom and starts trying to murder the agents/drive them off. One of them manages to give her a wallop on the head, knocks her out, Linlin wakes back up eating semla and doesnt remember anything. Streusen comes over, starts being a groomer, and then sometime soon after that, Carmel regained control and started building her criminal empire and reverse harem.

Trust me doggies Big Mom is going to light up a cigarette soon and shit is going to get REAL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.