Status
Not open for further replies.
They arent yc3 if they were equal to jack individually they wouldve washed him with their superior soldiers.
jack also has upper hands with endless reinforcement. jack can overpowered everyone but dukes and vice versa.
normal them prolly very close to jacks lv thus thats why the beat jack low-mid diff with sulong

he calls jack strong
luffy is yc1 when kaido fought him
so jack > luffy then?
again
you are putting too much stake in his word
Again, it's not JUST that Kaido called them strong. It's that prior to Sulong, they were probably Snacks level is not stronger (I don't see Snacks fighting Jack for 12 hours), and, as far as we can tell, Sulong is a MASSIVE boost. It let fodder minks damage Jack when Inu and Neko IN BASE couldn't do that after 5 days. Additionally, we just saw them NEG DIFF Jack, when Fuji and Sengoku were unable to do that before Jack sunk several ships.

So yeah, I'd say Kaido calling them strong, IN ADDITION TO EVERYTHING ELSE WE KNOW, provides a good argument for them being at least first commander level.

Yeah samouraï are that dumb. They follow their master order even in the dumbest way. And Kin’emon is Oden most loyal retainer.
And for swords, he’s obviously stronger with two since it’s what he does agaisnt calamties 20 years ago.
I'm not saying he's not stronger with two swords. I'm saying seeing him at a specific point fighting with one sword doesn't mean he is NOT serious. He can be serious and be fighting with one sword at a time

Anyway if your defence for a logical question is that "the character is just too dumb" then fine I guess. I can't argue that. He is dumb. But he's not that dumb.

But we know the hype around Kin'emon is false too.

MULTIPLE PEOPLE say Kin'emon is the chief strategist as the leader. From the scabbard themselves to Hyogoro to Orochi. And yet it's false hype. He's fuckin dumb. How come he remains the "tactical genius kin'emon" and he remains the "leader" yet he's fuckin dumb.

It seems there'd a bunch of false hype here. And the scabbards even knew it was false. And they continued letting him be the leader.

Okay lets put it like this, Kin'emon doesn't have feats against commanders. Him cutting kaido is not A commander level deaf because KIKI can do that. All the scabbards can do that. Kin'emon cutting fire is not a commander level feat. That's a technique. If he fights jack, that entire fire cutting technique would mean nothing.

He has no feats and his hype as the "leader" is proven to be false
So Denjiro fake his respect towards him:sus:

I'd say if Nami really gonna fight Ulti

She gonna need to maintain big distance and spam long range attacks
Well Oda slowly giving flights with straw hats hopefully get some shine with all of them
Nami vs ulti
Ussop vs page one is unexpected
Franky vs Hatcha boss numbers
From Kaido side
They only leaves king, queen, jack, Black Maria, sasaki, and who’s who.

For straw hat side
Zoro, sanji, chopper, robin, Brook and Jinbei

Its called bias for your crew. Jack is literally one of his trusted subordinate
this is funny and i need to quote it to back this point up. people really dont understand how writing works and that characters say what the characters believe. they are not all just spitting facts directly to the reader. they only know what they know, feel what they feel, and say what they think is true (or lie! characters also lie sometimes!)
Post automatically merged:

I thought GOT was praised is season one for NOT giving people what they expected
yeah everyone loved season 1 and hated season 6-8 for turning into generic bullcrap

He's not really immortal and not really sure whether or not Mama played a role why he can't be Killed. It'd be underwhelming if that's the case tbh as Kaido inability to die is the most hyped and impressive about him, he already lose many cool point so far
But there is something special about his connection with BM. Maybe BM knew that Kaido could be killed if she is far away, that's why she is in Wano. It is possible that Kaido somehow became her strongest hommie..

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Well Oda slowly giving flights with straw hats hopefully get some shine with all of them
Nami vs ulti
Ussop vs page one is unexpected
Franky vs Hatcha boss numbers
From Kaido side
They only leaves king, queen, jack, Black Maria, sasaki, and who’s who.

For straw hat side
Zoro, sanji, chopper, robin, Brook and Jinbei
Black Maria vs Robin is my dream :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.