One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, what if Zoro one-shots Queen next chapter ?
Base Queen destroyed X Drake. Base Zoro ( regardless of third sword since its his choice how many swords his using ) fought equally with Base Drake.

Even if Zoro didnt use his third sword against X Drake. Queen didnt use his second sword against X Drake. Both Queen and Zoro were missing swords against X Drake. But only one of them won.

Logically with facts shown....Queen is stronger. Having to defeat him....Zoro has to go all out.

But this is OP where PLs fluctuate like their lives depend on it. I wont disagree with the possibility that Zoro could potentially do that. And this isnt because I believe Zoro is that strong. Only because OP PLs is literally that inconsistent.

Base Queen destroyed X Drake. Base Zoro ( regardless of third sword since its his choice how many swords his using ) fought equally with Base Drake.

Even if Zoro didnt use his third sword against X Drake. Queen didnt use his second sword against X Drake. Both Queen and Zoro were missing swords against X Drake. But only one of them won.

Logically with facts shown....Queen is stronger. Having to defeat him....Zoro has to go all out.

But this is OP where PLs fluctuate like their lives depend on it. I wont disagree with the possibility that Zoro could potentially do that. And this isnt because I believe Zoro is that strong. Only because OP PLs is literally that inconsistent.
Wasn't it Who's who + Queen vs Drake?

While Zoro solos Big Mom... perfection
It's Zoro vs Queen as we've been saying since the flaming kicks of King were revealed in the anime.
I've been saying Queen=King for a long time, because they both have different strong points.
Please don't come crawling back when it happens and pretend that Queen is a tier above King because it is going to look really desperate, almost as bad as claiming there was a bigger gap between Kaku and Jyabura than Kaku and Lucci pre skip, which some Zoro fans claim to actually believe.

Wasn't it Who's who + Queen vs Drake?
Nah Queen had his sword out. WWs didnt unsheathe. And Queen also looked proud of himself. And Drake was looking scared at Queen. We can easily infer that it was Queen by himself. If Oda wanted to show WW off then he couldve at the very least make him touch his sword.

It's Zoro vs Queen as we've been saying since the flaming kicks of King were revealed in the anime.
I've been saying Queen=King for a long time, because they both have different strong points.
Please don't come crawling back when it happens and pretend that Queen is a tier above King because it is going to look really desperate, almost as bad as claiming there was a bigger gap between Kaku and Jyabura than Kaku and Lucci pre skip, which some Zoro fans claim to actually believe.
That last chapter did not bring any conclusion to Zoro vs Queen, Queen soley interested in Drake, plus he's extremely far away and as he is going to see Luffy and Sanji Run up, who do you think's going to take further interst in Luffy and Sanji who are next to him trying to get to Kaido or Drake and Zoro who are too far away and irrelevant for Queen to Care

My prediction for Drake and Zoro is they are going to fight Apoo and Numbers next and Kid and Killer will join them

Oda is doing a lot of Supernova Setup

It's not. I mean even in this unclear picture of his base form you can still tell that beyond his hair the top of his head going towards his neck is smooth, unlike with his hybrid form

Well a Zoan can choose to only change parts of his body right? Perhaps it wasn't hybrid mode but just partial transformation idk, cause am sure that even you would tell that his face was not normal bro...
Who even are you?
This retard really asked me who I was on a forum thinking he's the shit lmfao

From the mangafreak translation, Luffy knows who Drake is and if the topic of Tama's village IS going to pop up, I don't believe that this is the best time for that. At this point, it just seems like people who are in it to beat Kaido like Yamato just get a pass to ALLY. I suppose Luffy's ability to see the truth of people's personality is also in play here??

Status
Not open for further replies.