One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a Zoan can choose to only change parts of his body right? Perhaps it wasn't hybrid mode but just partial transformation idk, cause am sure that even you would tell that his face was not normal bro...

This retard really asked me who I was on a forum thinking he's the shit lmfao
I can tell his face is very low detail. When that's the case, we can use more detailed previous and follow up panels for clarification, as well as other indicators beside the face.

Previous panels show X Drake in base.
Immediate follow up panel going close up on his and Zoro's face's show his human form face.
Other details beside the unclear face all fit his human form and not his hybrid form.

You have either all of these combined, or a contrived explanation about how he went and transformed only certain parts of his body that we can't really see be transformed, but maybe we asume they are transformed, except for the parts that we can see are not transformed, in order to say that his low detail face is meant to be closer to his hybrid form face and not his human form face ? All in that one low detail panel that goes against previous or follow up panels.

Ain't that a bit crazy :milaugh:

I can tell his face is very low detail. When that's the case, we can use more detailed previous and follow up panels for clarification, as well as other indicators beside the face.

Previous panels show X Drake in base.
Immediate follow up panel going close up on his and Zoro's face's show his human form face.
Other details beside the unclear face all fight his human form and not his hybrid form.

You have either all of these combined, or a contrived explanation about how he went and transformed only certain parts of his body that we can't really see be transformed, but maybe we asume they are transformed, except for the parts that we can see are not transformed, in order to say that his low detail face is meant to be closer to his hybrid form face and not his human form face ? All in that one low detail panel that goes against previous or follow up panels.

Ain't that a bit crazy :milaugh:
I don't know bro, his face is more clear to me than the Sanji got hardening panels yall were arguing lol

Anyone else feel like this is mirroring Marineford? Only instead of Luffy having a rag-tag group of prisoners and former adversaries, he's got his actual crew backing him up.

Iva, Crocodile, Buggy, etc helped Luffy get to Ace.

Now we've got Sanji and Zoro (and I assume the other SH's as well!) trying to clear the way to get Luffy to Kaido.

Aight man, he just used his hybrid face trying to scare Zoro away in that one panel, but everything else he kept human form :milaugh:
lol, ok let's say Zoro was clashing with base Drake, I'm sure Oda wouldn't let any of em get hurt with the clash (Also, Zoro and Drake were not trying to hurt each other since Drake wants to join in and Zoro wants to confirm he's not an enemy, hence it's not a real fight), so why are we using this as a powerlevel discussion, it's dumb lol.

lol, ok let's say Zoro was clashing with base Drake, I'm sure Oda wouldn't let any of em get hurt with the clash (Also, Zoro and Drake were not trying to hurt each other since Drake wants to join in and Zoro wants to confirm he's not an enemy, hence it's not a real fight), so why are we using this as a powerlevel discussion, it's dumb lol.
So you are saying Queen >>> Zoro ~ base X Drake :queenhear:

I'm not seriously power scaling with those panels, but lot's of people around here would if let's say that was Sanji instead of Zoro in the exact same situation :willsmith:

Just last few chapters y’all were using panels to push agendas like “new m3” and “new right handman” lol we need that same energy this chapter. All I’m saying is if you gonna say something regarding panels to portray certain characters keep it consistent but the people who were doing so won’t LOL
The consistency is there, but in the form that people trash talk the characters they dislike and praise the characters they like. It's so consistent that it doesn't even matter the content in a chapter, the outcome will be the same :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.