Current Events Is Toei right or is Toei wrong (Sanji vs Drake and P1)

Why would anyone believe that Sanji defeated Drake? Literally the contrary has been shown, Drake smacked him into the ground with his tail and kept trying to bite him. That's all. How does an overzealous Sanji fan get to the conclusion that he has beaten Drake?
As I told you, it is different from my belief that Sanji didnt defeat PageOne.
How is it different. You believe Sanji showed inferioriry to Drake....and I believe Sanji showed superiority to P1. Yet you condemn one option and choose to believe the other. If its impossible for Sanji to defeat Drake....because you believe one of his tricks showed that he was superior to Sanji. Then its equally impossible for Sanji to run away from P1, because Sanji has said he will defeat him and has shown superiority. Not only that but P1 is destroying a city and harming women along with it. Its illogical for Sanji's character to run away....no matter who shows up.

Yes and is Sanji famous for defeating strong people quickly? Is Pageone's defeat ever mentioned, shown or hinted at?
Because Sanji's words dont mean anything. He said he would reduce enemy numbers and he didnt do it. Literally empty words.
Forget about Toei, they cant help you. Manga is all that matters and Sanji defeating either of the Zoans is not what has been shown.
Pageone isnt strong for Sanji. Sanji doesnr acknowledge him at all, and believes he P1 cant do shit to Usopp and Nami.
Yes cause it makes logical sense for an Ancient Zoan to take longer than 2 weeks to heal. And it also makes sense for Sanji to know how these works....lmao.
I love how you point out Sanji is a liar....yet Im still waiting for your man to round up the Samurai.

Yes lets forget Toei. As Toei is the only thing that confirmed your theory lmao. Forget Toei and you aint got shit son.

Didn't I say its too soon to consider Drake is down for the count ?

What I'm stating is that WG isn't something that should be ignored or simply placed as its a bounty measurement for pre-ts or "hype-tool".

The WG have a presence in the manga I agree though not to say characters outside the WG don't have a place but one thing is if Oda wanted to place Sanji within the realm he could have done so, but he didn't.

Sanji hasn't done anything to warrant him stronger or more notorious than the Supernova.
But it's not ignored, you know that you can account for it and not be extreme in regards to what it implies, right ? Like i said, if you are a member of the WG, it means you get to play a significant role in the story. We've seen that with Law in PH and DR, Capone in WCI, and a bunch of them in Wano.

What it does not do is disqualify anyone outside of the WG from being superior to a WG member in certain aspects, such as individual strength, or even notoriety.

Well it is factual that Sanji is considered by the World Govermnet to be a bigger threat than Zoro, Hawkins, X Drake, Killer, Bonney or Urouge.

When it's factual that Sanji's threat level according to the WG can be higher than half of the Worst Generation members at this point, why couldn't his individual strength also be higher than that of a number of Worst Generation members ?

Well the only answer is that some people would not like that. Nothing in the story establishes that Sanji is not allowed to be stronger than X Drake or almost any other member of the WG, which is why Toei are comfortable in showing Sanji do well against X Drake.

It also probably helps that Toei likely know who fights who at the end of the arc. So if Oda told them that Zoro and Sanji each defeat a calamity, they are fine with having Sanji perform well against lesser Beast Pirates :kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But it's not ignored, you know that you can account for it and not be extreme in regards to what it implies, right ? Like i said, if you are a member of the WG, it means you get to play a significant role in the story. We've seen that with Law in PH and DR, Capone in WCI, and a bunch of them in Wano.

What it does not do is disqualify anyone outside of the WG from being superior to a WG member in certain aspects, such as individual strength, or even notoriety.

Well it is factual that Sanji is considered by the World Govermnet to be a bigger threat than Zoro, Hawkins, X Drake, Killer, Bonney or Urouge.

When it's factual that Sanji's threat level according to the WG can be higher than half of the Worst Generation members at this point, why couldn't his individual strength also be higher than that of a number of Worst Generation members ?

Well the only answer is that some people would not like that. Nothing in the story establishes that Sanji is not allowed to be stronger than X Drake or almost any other member of the WG, which is why Toei are comfortable in showing Sanji do well against X Drake.

It also probably helps that Toei likely know who fights who at the end of the arc. So if Oda told them that Zoro and Sanji each defeat a calamity, they are fine with having Sanji perform well against lesser Beast Pirates :kayneshrug:
Lmfao if toei knew that why did they make page one tank sanji and sanji run away ?

What?
Page One not being at bath house is not a sufficient evidence that he was knocked out lmao, that is bad detective skills. How do you know he didn't just leave?
Why would Page One be at bath house scene? Why wasn't Who's Who there?
Why wasn't Sasaki at Yasui's death
Why wasn't Ulti at any other scene?

Why didn't he destroy everything? Idk maybe Drake stopped him some how?

Why would Drake be pissed off for a comrade he gives too shit about? Maybe X-Drake was putting up the front because Sanji did technically succeed in escaping and hence X-Drake failed his mission to capture him?

Look I don't need to be answering you all these questions.
Literally all the burden of proof falls on you if you gonna make a claim as outrageous as Sanji has defeated Page One, something which has no concrete evidence of.
Was Whos Who/Sasaki already with Drake and Hawkins when they all first appeared...pre Sanji vs P1. No the group was Hawkins, Drake and P1. Then P1 magically left for some reason even though it would make no sense for him not to be there if he was healthy.

The Team was Hawkins/Drake/P1. Nobody else joined in....but P1 magically left. Bringing up the other Flying Fighters is irrelevant because this was the specific group made to hunt Sanji.

He needs to pretend hes pissed off.....or else everyone else knows hes a traitor. Why would he risk being suspicious when the mission is so dangerous. You seriously think Drake will pretend to take it lightly.

Anyways lmao I dont know why your denyinf this when were shown that Drake is literally pissed at Sanji. Hes either pissed at Sanji beating P1 or pissed that he defeated Kyoushiro's men. Other than that. Drake has no reason to be "fake" angry. So you pick which one makes logical sense.

Was Whos Who/Sasaki already with Drake and Hawkins when they all first appeared...pre Sanji vs P1. No the group was Hawkins, Drake and P1. Then P1 magically left for some reason even though it would make no sense for him not to be there if he was healthy.

The Team was Hawkins/Drake/P1. Nobody else joined in....but P1 magically left. Bringing up the other Flying Fighters is irrelevant because this was the specific group made to hunt Sanji.

He needs to pretend hes pissed off.....or else everyone else knows hes a traitor. Why would he risk being suspicious when the mission is so dangerous. You seriously think Drake will pretend to take it lightly.

Anyways lmao I dont know why your denyinf this when were shown that Drake is literally pissed at Sanji. Hes either pissed at Sanji beating P1 or pissed that he defeated Kyoushiro's men. Other than that. Drake has no reason to be "fake" angry. So you pick which one makes logical sense.
Well Drake can also be fake angry because you know they actually FAILED their mission of capturing Soba guy?

Did toei even show Sanji actually defeating drake? Zoans have high endurance and many of them, such as Queen and Ulti, have easily recovered from being fully knocked out.

But did Sanji even knock out Drake? Anyways, the manga shows that Drake>=Sanji, I highly doubt the anime would deviate this much from that. I think Sanji simply kicked Drake to the ground but that drake was fine afterwards.

This is a much more reasonable assumption to "Sanji can low diff drake"

I agree. However he supports the notion of Sanji running away from P1, as its what he believes. And when asked wheres the proof of that, he says the anime supports his idea. Lmao.

Like I dont know where to go with this dude. Hes twisting and turning.
Well i guess sanji running away from page one isnt necessarily impossible from the manga context. Though sanji not being very cautious with nami&usopp fighting page one&ulti, i'd say its very unlikely, and even if it did happen it wasnt due to PL reasons.

Lmfao if toei knew that why did they make page one tank sanji and sanji run away ?
Because they knew that few episodes later they will have X Drake say that Sanji should not think he is as weak as Page One, and then make Sanji kick his ass, which tells us that Sanji is that much stronger without having to go through with defeating Page One in their previous encounter ?

And they knew that Page One will return in Onigashima, and given the premise of this discussion he will be in good enough shape to fight Usopp, since they knew the match-ups.

HA001

Well i guess sanji running away from page one isnt necessarily impossible from the manga context. Though sanji not being very cautious with nami&usopp fighting page one&ulti, i'd say its very unlikely, and even if it did happen it wasnt due to PL reasons.
Which doesnt make sense because one page one hit sent him through a building had him thanking the rs, that blow would fuck up nami and ussop.

I guess I can agree with that. However that still wouldnt explain why P1 took a vacation straight after the fight.

Well Drake can also be fake angry because you know they actually FAILED their mission of capturing Soba guy?
Why wouldnt he be fake angry at Sanji when he literally has Sanji right in front of him. He literally has a second chance to capture him.

P1 failing the first time wouldnt make anyone logically angry...or in this case pretend to be angry. Something must have happened to P1....for Drake to pretend to care.

Your first half I'm agreeing with you but then you mention Sanji's bounty increases, which lies the problem, besides Bonney we know that the other supernova's bounty's increases is due to what they did.

What did Sanji do in WCI warrant him being stronger than any supernova/WG ??

177 million increase due to being a Strawhat (Dressrosa) - not present thanks to Luffy, Zoro, & Usopp.

Another increase thanks to his father and switched to "Alive".

330 million - Additional increase due to being a Vinsmoke and no longer affiliated with the World Government and taking part in Big Mom investigation.

See what i mean nothing from Sanji himself increased his bounty compared to the supernova its all earned on their own — all the more he shouldn't be compared to them

Look man here is how it is.

Are there questions to be raised on both sides? Yes because Oda has handled the situation poorly (what a surprise huh?)
But thing is questions on the pro-Page One defeated side are more valid
-Page One's defeat being made a big deal should have happened
-It should have made a high light
-Someone should have commented
-Page One upon seeing Sanji should have said something

That's just how things generally are done because Wano is an arc where littlest of things make highlights and characters often comment on their defeats or someone else does.

Page One not being in bath house could be his own choice. He doesn't have to be at bath house, whose to say he didn't decide that he's done and left?

But reality is you are making a positive claim. Generally when you claim someone is defeated, you have to provide concrete evidence for it. When off panel defeats happens, Oda always comments on them to make sure defeats indeed happened unless the issue is to be expanded on later down the line.

HA001

Nami's and Usopps opponents tend to be able to fuck them up if they get their hands on them. Remember Miss Doublefinger ?

Ulti who just broke luffys haki and forced him to need g4
and these are ancient zoans so a one off lucky ko wont be enough

Your first half I'm agreeing with you but then you mention Sanji's bounty increases, which lies the problem, besides Bonney we know that the other supernova's bounty's increases is due to what they did.

What did Sanji do in WCI warrant him being stronger than any supernova/WG ??

177 million increase due to being a Strawhat (Dressrosa) - not present thanks to Luffy, Zoro, & Usopp.

Another increase thanks to his father and switched to "Alive".

330 million - Additional increase due to being a Vinsmoke and no longer affiliated with the World Government and taking part in Big Mom investigation.

See what i mean nothing from Sanji himself increased his bounty compared to the supernova its all earned on their own — all the more he shouldn't be compared to them
But he is compared to them, through the number on his bounty. The WG compares their threat and believe Sanji's threat to be more significant.

You can say that you don't like how Sanji got his bounty, but the fact still is that the bounty is there. In the same manner, you can say that you don't like how Sanji gets to be stronger than members of the WG with the RS for example, because it was given to him or whatever, but Oda can still do it and have that be the case.
Post automatically merged:

Ulti who just broke luffys haki and forced him to need g4
and these are ancient zoans so a one off lucky ko wont be enough
Well Luffy used G4 on a Number, and Franky one shoted on as well so :kayneshrug:

Look man here is how it is.

Are there questions to be raised on both sides? Yes because Oda has handled the situation poorly (what a surprise huh?)
But thing is questions on the pro-Page One defeated side are more valid
-Page One's defeat being made a big deal should have happened
-It should have made a high light
-Someone should have commented
-Page One upon seeing Sanji should have said something

That's just how things generally are done because Wano is an arc where littlest of things make highlights and characters often comment on their defeats or someone else does.

Page One not being in bath house could be his own choice. He doesn't have to be at bath house, whose to say he didn't decide that he's done and left?

But reality is you are making a positive claim. Generally when you claim someone is defeated, you have to provide concrete evidence for it. When off panel defeats happens, Oda always comments on them to make sure defeats indeed happened unless the issue is to be expanded on later down the line.
No it shouldnt....because Oda literally doesnt want to state what happened. How can you expect Oda to write people to address what happened, when he himself is constantly hiding the details. Weve had many several times...but he wants to keep it a secret. So your only argument literally only has to do with Oda being weird about the entire sitiuation.

If Sanji defeated P1 off-panel, then logically the people would also be addressed about the situation off-panel as well.

Pageone couldve easily stood outside the Bathhouse. But why wasnt he at the location ?

And how about Yasui's death ? Look dude you cant argue your way outta this.

Ive already said this:

Pro P1 not getting defeated:

- Oda is weird: Since Oda off-panalled it and every mention of what actually happened.

Pro P1 getting defeated:

- P1 became irrelevant for 2 weeks. Things he shouldve logically done and places he shouldve been at. Never happened.

- He disappeared from the manga for 50 chapters

- Oda is weird: Can also be used for pro Sanji defeated P1

- Drake is fake angery for some reason

- The village that P1 attacked isnt in danger anymore. And all threat of P1 is gone

- Sanji is at ease and isnt worry about anything P1 could do

- Sanji sees him as fodder that Usopp can handle.

Its literally obvious. But of course just pick whatever you want.

But he is compared to them, through the number on his bounty. The WG compares their threat and believe Sanji's threat to be more significant.

You can say that you don't like how Sanji got his bounty, but the fact still is that the bounty is there. In the same manner, you can say that you don't like how Sanji gets to be stronger than members of the WG with the RS for example, because it was given to him or whatever, but Oda can still do it and have that be the case.
That's not how it works .. but lets use this logic.

Usopps current bounty is 200 million. (Due to the events at Dressrosa)

Urouge who has confirmation that he has defeated a Commander of Big Moms is at the moment sitting at 108 million bounty (we're not sure if the marines are aware of his fight so his bounty could still be 108)

Should Usopp be sitting with the Supernova's as well ??