Current Events Is Toei right or is Toei wrong (Sanji vs Drake and P1)

Toei made Sanji and Zoro look superior in the fight as opposed to the manga which did the opposite, moreso Sanji than Zoro in both anime and manga
They made Sanji look unnecessarily, no nonsensically good.
Zoro looked pretty good against Kyoshiro anyways. It wasn't Kyoshiro who made Zoro huff and puff, it was him screaming at the top of his lungs. Fuji was also huffing and puffing when screaming.

If anything Anime underwhelmed me with how they handled Zoro in this scene.
720 Pound canon looked much less impactful then it should have
Zoro vs Kyoshiro should have lasted a lot longer, Oda showed more panels of that fight then Toe Animated
Kyoshrio randomly disappears when Ninjas start attacking him
Zoro doesn't even cut the ninja like he does in anime. Zoro looks far more chad in this panel then he did in anime

So yeah in the last few episdes they did Zoro kinda bad.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How is it different. You believe Sanji showed inferioriry to Drake....and I believe Sanji showed superiority to P1. Yet you condemn one option and choose to believe the other. If its impossible for Sanji to defeat Drake....because you believe one of his tricks showed that he was superior to Sanji. Then its equally impossible for Sanji to run away from P1, because Sanji has said he will defeat him and has shown superiority. Not only that but P1 is destroying a city and harming women along with it. Its illogical for Sanji's character to run away....no matter who shows up.

Pageone isnt strong for Sanji. Sanji doesnr acknowledge him at all, and believes he P1 cant do shit to Usopp and Nami.
Yes cause it makes logical sense for an Ancient Zoan to take longer than 2 weeks to heal. And it also makes sense for Sanji to know how these works....lmao.
I love how you point out Sanji is a liar....yet Im still waiting for your man to round up the Samurai.

Yes lets forget Toei. As Toei is the only thing that confirmed your theory lmao. Forget Toei and you aint got shit son.
Sanji is superior to PageOne? Based on what?
Is he physically stronger, does he have better armament, is he faster? I am asking because Sanji didnt show any superiority over P1. All 3 hits he landed were cheap shots when P1 didnt see him/didnt realize he is being attacked. Is that what you call superiority?

The contrary, it is logical for Sanji to disappear no matter who shows up because he would get himself captured or worse.

PageOne doesnt acknowledge Sanji either. You asked why I dont believe Sanji's words and I told you why, because they have no weight behind them. His entire character is one big mess, he needs to go through the same thing Usopp needs - man up.

At least toei confirmed my theory. What has confirmed yours?

Idk why you writing essays trying to convince people Sanji defeated Page One?
Because it makes more sense than Page One not being defeated. Oda not mentioning what happened to Page One...means both Pro and Con sides of Page One being defeated sides are at straw ends.

So if we cant see it verbally. We would have to look at it what Oda's inferring.

And anyways if you had more proof that Pageone wasnt defeated....knowing you youd be creating dissentations on this event.

So dont judge me:beckmoji:

Because it makes more sense than Page One not being defeated. Oda not mentioning what happened to Page One...means both Pro and Con sides of Page One being defeated sides are at straw ends.

So if we cant see it verbally. We would have to look at it what Oda's inferring.

And anyways if you had more proof that Pageone wasnt defeated....knowing you youd be creating dissentations on this event.

So dont judge me:beckmoji:
Nah Idgaf a fuck about Sanji
Look at my threads, I usually never create threads about Sanji's Ls

The only thing I did regarding this topic was created a psuedo troll thread (at least it was troll thread at the time) cuz Moe Dumbass kept wanking Sanji with that.

Sanji is superior to PageOne? Based on what?
Is he physically stronger, does he have better armament, is he faster? I am asking because Sanji didnt show any superiority over P1. All 3 hits he landed were cheap shots when P1 didnt see him/didnt realize he is being attacked. Is that what you call superiority?

The contrary, it is logical for Sanji to disappear no matter who shows up because he would get himself captured or worse.

PageOne doesnt acknowledge Sanji either. You asked why I dont believe Sanji's words and I told you why, because they have no weight behind them. His entire character is one big mess, he needs to go through the same thing Usopp needs - man up.

At least toei confirmed my theory. What has confirmed yours?
How is Drake stronger than Sanji, when all he landed was a tail whip that he tricked Sanji with. It literally didnt even do damage to Sanji lmao.

We can see RS Sanji is stronger cause everytime Sanji lands a hit on Pageone....we can see hes in physical pain. However Pageone landed a hit on Sanji...it didnt do anything. From that we can see:

Sanji can hurt P1....P1 cant hurt Sanji. That alone shows that Sanji is the more stronger one.

And then if we look at verything else Sanji has: Invisibility that CoO cant detect, Boosters for Speed, Flight. P1 has no chance.

And of course the last proof being this chapter. When Sanji believes thar Usopp is strong enough to protect Nami from P1.

We can easily see Sanji > P1.

We can see RS Sanji is stronger cause everytime Sanji lands a hit on Pageone....we can see hes in physical pain. However Pageone landed a hit on Sanji...it didnt do anything. From that we can see:
Sanji did take some damage didn't he?
Post automatically merged:

He says in Toei, "you'd better not think that I'm as weak as that guy (Page One)"
Well Toei also had that retarded Drake standing there like a retard not moving a muscle and taking Barage of kicks.
Collapsing but not bleeding

Like wtf, that has to be one of the most retarded things Toei has ever done

2 of those threads are pro Zoro rather than anti Sanji
Sanji being faster or having better CoO than Zoro is one of the most obvious myth that never gets addressed.
Last thread is me literally praising Sanji lmaoo.

That bounty thread though...

Sanji did take some damage didn't he?
Nope he just felt the hit

2 of those threads are pro Zoro rather than anti Sanji
Sanji being faster or having better CoO than Zoro is one of the most obvious myth that never gets addressed.
Last thread is me literally praising Sanji lmaoo.

That bounty thread though...
All of these threads are all at the expense of Sanji. And the last thread you praised him and then said hes a low diff for Zoro lmao.

Should I praise Zoro....and then say hes a low diff for Carrot:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Actually, sanji felt pain even with the raid suit on:
Ok my bad. But the types of pain is not comparable.

One is white eyes and screaming his lungs out. Whilst the other one is just acknowledging he can feel something.

Still doesnt change my reasoning tho. Which is Sanji hurts P1 more than P1 can hurt Sanji.