Current Events Is Toei right or is Toei wrong (Sanji vs Drake and P1)

We see so many offpanel/offscreen happened in the manga like how Yasu and Zoro meet, how P1 vs Sanji happen,
and now Sanji vs X-Drake.

This is how Sanji vs X-Drake fight in the manga

Again, based on Manga we know nothing after this. Thats why TOEI filled the gap.
Thats why Anime is important right now because we have so many offscreen/offpaneled happen in the manga.

After that panel, we see Sanji again with this panel
I agree when I read the manga I is see a lot of things missing that the anime fill in nicely, I mean just image if the anime went only and only the manga and dont fill in those blank spaces it would look really dumb

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
One Piece manga, and One Piece anime are two separate things.
What is "canon" for one, might not be "canon" for the other.
Either way, they are both valid works.
There might be talks inside Toei, when they "fill these gaps". They just might simply put whatever they want, they might ask Oda is a determined scene is alright, and so on. For example, Oda gives "thumbs up" when they approach him and ask if they can create a certain DF ability on the movies. If he thins he might use it later in the series, he says "yo, i'm planning on using it later on. Can you create something else?".
A similar arrangement can happen in the anime. Not for every scene, but for at least a few. Especially offpanel fights.
"We are gonna make Sanji knock out Drake, is that ok?" "Sure, as long as he doesn't shoot laser beams from his mouth out of nowhere."

One Piece manga, and One Piece anime are two separate things.
What is "canon" for one, might not be "canon" for the other.
Either way, they are both valid works.
There might be talks inside Toei, when they "fill these gaps". They just might simply put whatever they want, they might ask Oda is a determined scene is alright, and so on. For example, Oda gives "thumbs up" when they approach him and ask if they can create a certain DF ability on the movies. If he thins he might use it later in the series, he says "yo, i'm planning on using it later on. Can you create something else?".
A similar arrangement can happen in the anime. Not for every scene, but for at least a few. Especially offpanel fights.
"We are gonna make Sanji knock out Drake, is that ok?" "Sure, as long as he doesn't shoot laser beams from his mouth out of nowhere."
This is more likely than not what happened. People focusing on counting each line and scratch miss the forest for the trees. And the "anime is not canon" folks just don't want to discuss

They were right about both tbh........ Sanjis fire is the key to defeating the Ancient Zoans, Against Page One he didn't use it . But X Drake he used it.....