Current Events Is Toei right or is Toei wrong (Sanji vs Drake and P1)

So I said maybe he can push Zoro beyond low diff which is a praise because I initially thought he only pushes Zoro to low diff.

If anything I am showing that Sanji is maybe even stronger than I think.
Post automatically merged:

So through out the thread I have only praised Sanji.

Being able to push Zoro to low diff is alright, not a bad thing. Being able to push him past low diff is exceptional and only strongest of the strong can
:kayneshrug:

Ok my bad. But the types of pain is not comparable.

One is white eyes and screaming his lungs out. Whilst the other one is just acknowledging he can feel something.

Still doesnt change my reasoning tho. Which is Sanji hurts P1 more than P1 can hurt Sanji.
Sure

Nope he just felt the hit
Sanji did take some damage didn't he?
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/de/worterbuch/englisch/pain

by definition, sanji took damage.

So I said maybe he can push Zoro beyond low diff which is a praise because I initially thought he only pushes Zoro to low diff.

If anything I am showing that Sanji is maybe even stronger than I think.
Post automatically merged:

So through out the thread I have only praised Sanji.

Being able to push Zoro to low diff is alright, not a bad thing. Being able to push him past low diff is exceptional and only strongest of the strong can
:kayneshrug:
:seriously:

Two of the Straw Hats weakest members are going take down two Flying Six members. Two members of the group that were going to challenge All star members in Kaido's group. I waited for years to see X Drake appear after getting low diff by Kizaru. And X Drake getting low diff by Sanji is what I get for that. He barely shows up in Wano and will probably barely show up again. Sanji got one shot by King and is magically go to beat King when gets his rematch.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How is Drake stronger than Sanji, when all he landed was a tail whip that he tricked Sanji with. It literally didnt even do damage to Sanji lmao.

We can see RS Sanji is stronger cause everytime Sanji lands a hit on Pageone....we can see hes in physical pain. However Pageone landed a hit on Sanji...it didnt do anything. From that we can see:

Sanji can hurt P1....P1 cant hurt Sanji. That alone shows that Sanji is the more stronger one.

And then if we look at verything else Sanji has: Invisibility that CoO cant detect, Boosters for Speed, Flight. P1 has no chance.

And of course the last proof being this chapter. When Sanji believes thar Usopp is strong enough to protect Nami from P1.

We can easily see Sanji > P1.
Drake didnt trick him anything, he simply slapped him head on. Would it do dmg to Sanji if Drake slapped him with his sword and the axe? How did you conclude that Sanji is superior to Drake despite plot babysitting him?

There was no difference between rs hit and rs-less hit. PageOne has yet to land a clean hit on Sanji's body, he only clashed with his leg. The claws will probably rip the suit apart. Nothing shows Sanji as stronger, P1 after two clean hits from Sanji was looking clean and totally not bothered by Sanji and wanted to collect his body.

Flight is irrelevant since Sanji has no long range attacks. Boosters are irrelevant so far. Who told you that CoO cant detect Sanji? It is visual camo not aura camo.

Usopp being able to defeat the man which Sanji couldnt doesnt make Sanji look good, at all. Sanji had his chance and no record of his win...

Drake didnt trick him anything, he simply slapped him head on. Would it do dmg to Sanji if Drake slapped him with his sword and the axe? How did you conclude that Sanji is superior to Drake despite plot babysitting him?

There was no difference between rs hit and rs-less hit. PageOne has yet to land a clean hit on Sanji's body, he only clashed with his leg. The claws will probably rip the suit apart. Nothing shows Sanji as stronger, P1 after two clean hits from Sanji was looking clean and totally not bothered by Sanji and wanted to collect his body.

Flight is irrelevant since Sanji has no long range attacks. Boosters are irrelevant so far. Who told you that CoO cant detect Sanji? It is visual camo not aura camo.

Usopp being able to defeat the man which Sanji couldnt doesnt make Sanji look good, at all. Sanji had his chance and no record of his win...
Yeah your in denial. This current chapter and episode must have tag teamed and sent you to the liqour.

Whatever...I hope you enjoy Zoro vs Queen.

I have to say that this episode was pretty bad in term of following the actual fact from the manga.

First point I ve notice Zoro in the anime didn't cut the special force samurai that was kidnapping Hyori but he only push him away.

Second point is all the sequence with Sanji vs Drake, in the manga there are no hole that make sense for the anime to be field just watch the manga:
As you can see the manga show that Sanji notice hyory in danger (drake is still attacking sanji) he notice too Zoro moving to hyori all thing that didnt happen in the anime (so they are contradicting the manga which that not good).
After that we got this panel (there are no hole left to be field intelligently:
As you can see Zoro cut the ninja and then run away then we got Sanji comment about Zoro having a low bounty even this sequence was totally different in the anime than in the manga.
After that the manga chapter 945 moved to the prison. the only sequence that was like the manga was hawking vs law, even the Zoro vs Kyoshiro was not that different but still Zoro use 1 movement that wasnt present in the manga (which is not that bad compared to how the anime changed the clash between Drake and Sanji).
To conclud I ve serious doubt that this episode follow what the manga wanted but they prefer to put extra fanservice and change radically Drake vs Sanji by adding combos and facts like Drake falling to the ground before Sanji moving to save Hyori.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I have to say that this episode was pretty bad in term of following the actual fact from the manga.

First point I ve notice Zoro in the anime didn't cut the special force samurai that was kidnapping Hyori but he only push him away.

Second point is all the sequence with Sanji vs Drake, in the manga there are no hole that make sense for the anime to be field just watch the manga:
As you can see the manga show that Sanji notice hyory in danger (drake is still attacking sanji) he notice too Zoro moving to hyori all thing that didnt happen in the anime (so they are contradicting the manga which that not good).
After that we got this panel (there are no hole left to be field intelligently:
As you can see Zoro cut the ninja and then run away then we got Sanji comment about Zoro having a low bounty even this sequence was totally different in the anime than in the manga.
After that the manga chapter 945 moved to the prison. the only sequence that was like the manga was hawking vs law, even the Zoro vs Kyoshiro was not that different but still Zoro use 1 movement that wasnt present in the manga (which is not that bad compared to how the anime changed the clash between Drake and Sanji).
To conclud I ve serious doubt that this episode follow what the manga wanted but they prefer to put extra fanservice and change radically Drake vs Sanji by adding combos and facts like Drake falling to the ground before Sanji moving to save Hyori.
how u think sanji was left alone free to wonder the roof in the same area then if he did not defeat dreak?

how u think sanji was left alone free to wonder the roof in the same area then if he did not defeat dreak?
There are plenty of hypothesis none can be confirmed by the manga, and from what I ve seeing in the anime neither the anime has a definitive conclusion (cuz x-Drake got unconscious yep but we didnt see his body and he got unconscious after the sanji combo) so we dont know maybe he is fine.
In any case the manga, didnt care to specify how Sanji is in the roof but he is not alone, he got the samurai girl so who knows....definitively using the excuse that Drake was defeated is pretty bad though and weak as argument