Current Events Is Toei right or is Toei wrong (Sanji vs Drake and P1)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But he is compared to them, through the number on his bounty. The WG compares their threat and believe Sanji's threat to be more significant.

You can say that you don't like how Sanji got his bounty, but the fact still is that the bounty is there. In the same manner, you can say that you don't like how Sanji gets to be stronger than members of the WG with the RS for example, because it was given to him or whatever, but Oda can still do it and have that be the case.
Post automatically merged:

Well Luffy used G4 on a Number, and Franky one shoted on as well so :kayneshrug:
Can you not waste my time with shit arguments. Luffy used his other gears against page one and ulti and they werent enough thus had to resort to g4.
With the number as it was with the ship g4 wasnt a neccesity

That's not how it works .. but lets use this logic.

Usopps current bounty is 200 million. (Due to the events at Dressrosa)

Urouge who has confirmation that he has defeated a Commander of Big Moms is at the moment sitting at 108 million bounty (we're not sure if the marines are aware of his fight so his bounty could still be 108)

Should Usopp be sitting with the Supernova's as well ??
In terms of bounty ? He does, that is a fact. In spite of all the WG hype Usopp can stand with them in terms of bounty.

Same is the case with other specific points, such as individual strength. Being a member of the WG is confirmed not to put you above everyone, in every aspect by default.

Can you not waste my time with shit arguments. Luffy used his other gears against page one and ulti and they werent enough thus had to resort to g4.
With the number as it was with the ship g4 wasnt a neccesity
Was it not enough ? He blitzed Page One with G2 and put him down for a bit with G3. It could be enough in a 1 vs 1.

Ulti got an opening where she could put the weight of her huge Zoan form on top of him. Thinking that he should use G4 to get her off quickly and deal with her doesn't mean that he can't beat her without hit if they have a proper fight.

HA001

In terms of bounty ? He does, that is a fact. In spite of all the WG hype Usopp can stand with them in terms of bounty.

Same is the case with other specific points, such as individual strength. Being a member of the WG is confirmed not to put you above everyone, in every aspect by default.
Doffy literally put them as a candidate in the throne wars. Its not as meaningless as youre trying to make out.

Doffy literally put them as a candidate in the throne wars. Its not as meaningless as youre trying to make out.
My man, i already explained this, there is meaning without these being absolutes.

The WG members have played and will play a big role. Being a WG member makes you one of the contenders. Not being one however does not disqualify you from that, you just don't get to ride with the hype of the group and have to prove yourself in other ways.

HA001

Was it not enough ? He blitzed Page One with G2 and put him down for a bit with G3. It could be enough in a 1 vs 1.

Ulti got an opening where she could put the weight of her huge Zoan form on top of him. Thinking that he should use G4 to get her off quickly and deal with her doesn't mean that he can't beat her without hit if they have a proper fight.
Ulti in base iirc broke through his haki and drew blood. A zoan headbutt would have done way more damage so theres a reason he was resorting to g4. Because she was too strong. Would luffy need g4 for nami or ussop. Would he fuck.

People are looking way too much into this. I guess Blueno > non-G2 Luffy even though base Luffy was somehow able put a fight against base Lucci :kayneshrug:

Ulti in base iirc broke through his haki and drew blood. A zoan headbutt would have done way more damage so theres a reason he was resorting to g4. Because she was too strong. Would luffy need g4 for nami or ussop. Would he fuck.
A half-dead Bellamy made Luffy cough blood and even go white eyes

HA001

My man, i already explained this, there is meaning without these being absolutes.

The WG members have played and will play a big role. Being a WG member makes you one of the contenders. Not being one however does not disqualify you from that, you just don't get to ride with the hype of the group and have to prove yourself in other ways.
Why do they have to prove themselves yet you Stan sanji for his bounty being boosted because of luffy and judge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Luffy tried to headbutt her, which is her main thing. That doesn't mean that him using the attack that dented Chinjao's head for example in G3 would not do a lot more.

You guys tend to do some iffy scaling, and then get annoyed at Oda when it does not fit your understanding of how things should go down. Usopp and Nami will defeat Page One and Ulti, so if that's going to blow your mind, prepare for it :milaugh:

Why do they have to prove themselves yet you ass lick sanji for his bounty being boosted because of luffy and judge?
Dude how old are you ? It's two consecutive posts swearing out of nowhere. Did i insult you in anyway ?

If it get's you upset to talk about an anime character take a break or don't interact with my posts. I'm not here to call each other names with random people.

Why do they have to prove themselves yet you ass lick sanji for his bounty being boosted because of luffy and judge?
My man, you and I are Zoro homies, and always will be, please refrain from using terms like "ass lick" it does not get anyone anywhere and only makes the vacuum that much worse.

If you need any comebacks PM me I got a slew of amazing references to use

No it shouldnt....because Oda literally doesnt want to state what happened. How can you expect Oda to write people to address what happened, when he himself is constantly hiding the details. Weve had many several times...but he wants to keep it a secret. So your only argument literally only has to do with Oda being weird about the entire sitiuation.

If Sanji defeated P1 off-panel, then logically the people would also be addressed about the situation off-panel as well.

Pageone couldve easily stood outside the Bathhouse. But why wasnt he at the location ?

And how about Yasui's death ? Look dude you cant argue your way outta this.

Ive already said this:

Pro P1 not getting defeated:

- Oda is weird: Since Oda off-panalled it and every mention of what actually happened.

Pro P1 getting defeated:

- P1 became irrelevant for 2 weeks. Things he shouldve logically done and places he shouldve been at. Never happened.

- He disappeared from the manga for 50 chapters

- Oda is weird: Can also be used for pro Sanji defeated P1

- Drake is fake angery for some reason

- The village that P1 attacked isnt in danger anymore. And all threat of P1 is gone

- Sanji is at ease and isnt worry about anything P1 could do

- Sanji sees him as fodder that Usopp can handle.

Its literally obvious. But of course just pick whatever you want.
:josad:

You really are desperate for a Sanji W huh?
AAiigh man :)

HA001

No one but if he throwing a fit cause i said he ass lickin sanji then he wasting everyones time.

I'll tell you what, since you seem you are showing such determination @Chrono
If Raid Suit Sanji defeats any of the three calamities in a fair and square 1v1 fight without help, I would agree that Sanji defeated Page One.

How about that? That cool?
Im pretty sure kyoshiro told orochi only fodders lost iirc after sanji vs page one. The f6 are after the calamities theres no reason hed say that if page one lost.

You are comparing a CQC to one attack. Sure a tail would be useless in CQC...but using it for one fast attack wouldnt be so bad.

Not only that but you're also ignoring the fact that Drake tricked Sanji into pretending to with the mouth but then using the tail. When you're in base and you have your literally weapons in your hands....you cant trick anyone. However Drake full Zoan can attack with his mouth and tail. Which are at opposite ends of the body. Sanji wouldve never thought hed be hit by the tail...since Drake always attack with the mouth

Man all of these things is just common sense like I dont know why im even debating this.

If Sanji hyopthetically clashed equally and beat up Apoo without Apoo using his powers....would I hate on Zoro for getting hit on Apoo's DF unknowningly.

If Sanji could do that. Then hed destroyed everyone.

However he did that specifically for a person on Oven's lvl. Meaning anyone on Oven's speed lvl would get blitzed to hell and Sanji would move so fast that time would stop for them.

Of course knowing Oda...this would be inconsistent tho. But then again are we gonna ignore that he still did it.
a tail attack can be evaded in base form it doesn't have any speed highlighted at all his Zoan form never has any speed feats and if you have one you can post it to know that and about Drake tricking him that's sanji's issue bro it's a fight i will give you an example do you remember when Zoro went to stop killer and then Gyuki attacked from behind and he evaded him if he got hit in this situation that's his issue he has to focus on his opponent and his entourage and your comparison with Apoo is still faulty tbh because you don't see know Apoo's DF neither you see his sound waves but for Zoan form it is beside you you can see all things and my point about why it is the slowest and skill-less form i said why in the previous post and about P1 and Drake i can go far with you and ask why oda didn't mention P1 got defeated by Sanji while Kamazou's defeat was declared ?

HA001

That's all fine and dandy but I still stand by it.
If Sanji defeats a calamity, I am down with Sanji fan base' "Sanji defeated Page One" notion.
Sanjis future endevours have no bearing on what happened.
The fact is there is nothing in any one piece medium that even implies sanji beat page one. And they have outright lied for over a year with no evidence to the contrary.