One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, really. Learn how Zoro's combat and his power progression works and it will be clear. I explained it in my thread as well.
He didnt one-shot Doffy because Fujitora was in the way. Why would he one-shot Drake, an ally?
He did destroy Gifters in one swing, new ones showed up, Zoro literally said it. Did you miss that?

Lol, so he would have if fuji wasn't there..lol

Dude fainted after fighting killer, got injured by apoo
Couldn't one shot apoo

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol, so he would have if fuji wasn't there..lol
Dude fainted after fighting killer, got injured by apoo
Couldn't one shot apoo
He would have eventually one-shotted Doffy if Fujitora didnt show up.
Fainted due to hunger and either way, it is relevant...how? Yes, got injured by Apoo and that is relevant...how?
He never hit Apoo so far otherwise he would have one-shotted him.
Why do I need to take you through how combat works with baby steps?

He would have eventually one-shotted Doffy if Fujitora didnt show up.
Fainted due to hunger and either way, it is relevant...how? Yes, got injured by Apoo and that is relevant...how?
He never hit Apoo so far otherwise he would have one-shotted him.
Why do I need to take you through how combat works with baby steps?
Was it stated that it was due to hunger, cause neither anime nor manga stated that, it's not like he's luffy to get weak without eating...but oush your headcanon

Lol
Dude is having a hard time with drake, had a hard time with killer and apoo...and doflamingo was fighting both law and luffy

Unless you think zoro at dressrosa could take on 2 supernova at the same time which just means you're on weed or reading 2 piece

Lol at zoro one shotting doffy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Was it stated that it was due to hunger, cause neither anime nor manga stated that, it's not like he's luffy to get weak without eating...but oush your headcanon
Lol
Dude is having a hard time with drake, had a hard time with killer and apoo...and doflamingo was fighting both law and luffy
Unless you think zoro at dressrosa could take on 2 supernova at the same time which just means you're on weed or reading 2 piece
Lol at zoro one shotting doffy
Yes, it was stated in both manga and anime that it was because of hunger. How did you miss it in both cases?
No, he isnt having hard time with Drake nor did he have hard time with Killer or Apoo. You dont know what having hard time is.
Doflamingo trashed everyone but Zoro, Fujitora was used to stop Zoro instead of Doffy. It is not a coincidence.
Actually, most of the fight was 1vs1, very little of it was 2vs1 so get your facts straight.
Yes, Zoro can one shot Doffy and anyone else, that's what Zoro was made to do - to one-shot people.

Yes, it was stated in both manga and anime that it was because of hunger. How did you miss it in both cases?
No, he isnt having hard time with Drake nor did he have hard time with Killer or Apoo. You dont know what having hard time is.
Doflamingo trashed everyone but Zoro, Fujitora was used to stop Zoro instead of Doffy. It is not a coincidence.
Actually, most of the fight was 1vs1, very little of it was 2vs1 so get your facts straight.
Yes, Zoro can one shot Doffy and anyone else, that's what Zoro was made to do - to one-shot people.
This is the most stupid thing I've read in wg, why didn't he one shot, fujii, carrot, denjiro, killer, apoo, and every single enemy in wano..lol

Bring me a panel of zoro sayin it was food that made him faint..lol

You read two piece, when zoro chased gyukimaru why didn't he say anything about hunger, the. When he was exchanging clash with killer he literally didn't say anything about hunger, even after winning the fight...i seriously don't know where you get hunger

And zoro is not as strong as you taught..lol
He still has king to face lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is the most stupid thing I've read in wg, why didn't he one shot, fujii, carrot, denjiro, killer, apoo, and every single enemy in wano..lol
Bring me a panel of zoro sayin it was food that made him faint..lol

You read two piece, when zoro chased gyukimaru why didn't he say anything about hunger, the. When he was exchanging clash with killer he literally didn't say anything about hunger, even after winning the fight...i seriously don't know where you get hunger

And zoro is not as strong as you taught..lol
He still has king to face lol
Because he didnt land a clean hit on Fuji, Carrot, Denjiro, Apoo?
He did one shot Killer and every other opponent in Wano which he sliced. What are you reading, lol?
Bring me a panel of Zoro saying it wasnt hunger as reason why he fainted. You cant.
His stomach did tell us about the hunger but I guess you didnt see that in two piece?

He literally asked for food as reward before taking Killer on. I get hunger from both manga and anime. You should pay attention.
Correct, Zoro is not as strong as I thought, he is far stronger than I thought.
All this time I underestimated him but I finally realized that he has been a top tier the entire time in post-TS.
He has to face King? If so, so what? He still needs to deal with Kaido after facing King...

He did one shot Killer and every other opponent in Wano which he sliced. What are you reading, lol?
Bring me a panel of Zoro saying it wasnt hunger as reason why he fainted. You cant.
His stomach did tell us about the hunger but I guess you didnt see that in two piece?

He literally asked for food as reward before taking Killer on. I get hunger from both manga and anime. You should pay attention.
All this time I underestimated him but I finally realized that he has been a top tier the entire time in post-TS.
He has to face King? If so, so what? He still needs to deal with Kaido after facing King...
Dude, get some help. That was Fujitora's introduction as an Admiral to the Straw Hats. They thought he was "an old gambler".

Oda is trying to make a big entrance, and you take it as "Zoro would one shot Doflamingo".

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dude, get some help. That was Fujitora's introduction as an Admiral to the Straw Hats. They thought he was "an old gambler".
Oda is trying to make a big entrance, and you take it as "Zoro would one shot Doflamingo".
I take it as Zoro would beat Doflamingo which eventually ends up with Zoro one-shotting him, just like anyone else.
An Admiral was used so it wouldnt come to that.

You're talking in rubbish and claim its facts, bring me a panel of zoro sayin he lost cause of food..cause if you're reading one piece oda tends to put those small details

Lol, you cleary don't know what one shot is, if you can't land a hit on someone without distraction then you can't one shot that person....luffy be OHKOed with future sight is the meaning of oneshot

Zoro is shown clashing equal with base drake, bit go off about he can oneshot everybody if he gets a hit..

Dude got blocked by a non serious denjiro why trying to kill orochi and was angry, so why didn't he oneshot him too
Post automatically merged:

I take it as Zoro would beat Doflamingo which eventually ends up with Zoro one-shotting him, just like anyone else.
An Admiral was used so it wouldnt come to that.

The headcanon mehn
Zoro will never be stronger than an arc boss, that's luffy job

Status
Not open for further replies.