One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i get it
Let me break this down

Oden already knew Roger would die
And he knew a son (Ace) was about to be born. This is why whitebeard wanted to protect ace at any cost he must have known the history.
& in order to open the gates of Wano oded needed a power like Roger(some one who people would follow) I. E someone who people of Wano could trust
Wano is somehow connected to world history i. E one piece which is why he wanted to open gates of wano

Unfortunately kaido was the biggest barrier to his plan hence he opposed him and got killed.

In addition to that he would have wanted some marines also to interfere in wano i. E sword unit.

Sword unit (some good marines) was formed before oden's death

Oda could have introduced sword unit anywhere but why wano

Remember last panel of chapter 957 where sengoku talked about kozuki Oden which confirms my theory

Seems like Neko was supposed to rendezvous with the scabbards on Tokage/Lizard a day before, but he's not there along with the 4000 men and there's no signs of any ships as well.

I think it's very unlikely that the ships were destroyed or confiscated by the potential attackers given Oda already foreshadowed 10000 men marching (or rather sailing in this case...lolz) to Onigashima to take down Kaidou. That said, I think Law has a hand in these developments. He most likely warned Franky not to take those ships to Tokage. Chances are the 4000 men have also been relocated elsewhere. Shutenmaru however mentions that there are traces of battle on Tokage, so maybe those 4000 men were indeed attacked.

On Law tho, in that case that Law does indeed have a hand in the current events, I'm thinking he used the Scabbards & potentially the 4000 men as bait to lure out the traitor? In which case, Neko should be in the dark as well, so him not being there either means that he fought off some attackers and was caught or that he's the traitor.

Wonder who Kinemon is planning to save....Is it Luffy??? Did Luffy and co really got defeated by someone other than Kaido or BM... if so I will be very disappointed unless Luffy and co got defeated by very unforseen circumstances.....

Kaido won't fall at the hand of luffy nor the alliance end of story, dude is literally world strongest creature for god sake, it means you find and collect every living breathing thing on the whole planet, and kaido stands at the top, just leave it to the admirals or possibly blackbeard, now that also possibility big mom (and xebec?) also joining the fray.., the whole thing just suicide mission

From @EtenBoby

【This is Hakumai: Habu Port—】
Raizou: We don’t even have one ship here!!
Inuarashi: was that cat unable to make it
Okiku:......!!
But there’s no doubt that...!! We took control of Udon!!
Kawamatsu: —But
there’s not a single person is in the mine
Kanjuro: where did our 4000 soldiers go!!!
......!!!
Shutenmaru: This port, looks like it had been under attack!!

Kin’emon: but it’s not enough with just us here!!! We have 40,000 enemies!!! Please send us help!!!
Send hel...
Shutenmaru: That’s enough, Kin’emon!!! Take a look at the sea and the sky!! Even the heaven has abandoned us!! How can anyone help us!!!

??: Where are nobody here?!! Where did they go?!! What exactly happened....?!! in just a day......!!

From @EtenBoby

【This is Hakumai: Habu Port—】
Raizou: We don’t even have one ship here!!
Inuarashi: was that cat unable to make it
Okiku:......!!
But there’s no doubt that...!! We took control of Udon!!
Kawamatsu: —But
there’s not a single person is in the mine
Kanjuro: where did our 4000 soldiers go!!!
......!!!
Shutenmaru: This port, looks like it had been under attack!!

Kin’emon: but it’s not enough with just us here!!! We have 40,000 enemies!!! Please send us help!!!
Send hel...
Shutenmaru: That’s enough, Kin’emon!!! Take a look at the sea and the sky!! Even the heaven has abandoned us!! How can anyone help us!!!

??: Where are nobody here?!! Where did they go?!! What exactly happened....?!! in just a day......!!
I think Denjiro appears to help them.

Or the next Ryuma will rise his spirits.

Hint of the power of Kaido and Big mom?
Also I smell a mastermind Aizen plan of Law, he should know about the traitor and that Orochi was prepare, his face alone was a hint back then. Im sure either this whole mess up is Law plan and they starting soon the plan or they really get defeated by both Kaido and Bigmom.

But in that case, where all 4000soldiers, no single death person of the attack? No single blood on the ground? Even if it looks like they get attacked, I can see a twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.