One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That panel with Inuarashi & Momo is the last page of the chapter so did the other scabbards get washed away at sea:unsure:. I have no doubt BM has a hand in that...lolz

But dang, if all of this was planned by Orochi tho then wow! To have the scabbards appear on Tokage after having dispatched their 4000 allies, and have all their hopes shattered, only to then attack them at sea with BMs abilities to further drag them into the pits of despair:steef:.

P

PeperLevi

Jinbei isnt coming
Unless you believe jinbei and co escaped BM and her army lol
Oh,finally someone being realistic about this!
The only ones there that aren't fodders were Jinbe and Aladine,and they were against a army of Badasses. The fandom think they got,as if by magic,the power of escape of that hopeless situation just because Luffy ordered them. How pathetic.
So,yes,you're 500% right. The end of Totto Land Arc was the last time we'll ever see Sun Pirates,because after that they were...
-...defeated,...
-...arrested,...
-...and executed,...
...by the all mighty Big Mom Pirates.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oh,finally someone being realistic about this!
The only ones there that aren't fodders were Jinbe and Aladine,and they were against a army of Badasses. The fandom think they got,as if by magic,the power of escape of that hopeless situation just because Luffy ordered them. How pathetic.
So,yes,you're 500% right. The end of Totto Land Arc was the last time we'll ever see Sun Pirates,because after that they were...
-...defeated,...
-...arrested,...
-...and executed,...
...by the all mighty Big Mom Pirates.

Got your Point, but Need to interfere by 2/3 of your Statement. They sure got defeated, they sure got arrested, but not executed. They are imprisoned right now. But i am pretty sure Smoothie had send Messages to Katakuri that BM was thrown into water and lost at Wano. While Katakuri knows about Kaido and his nature, he will go to Wano to help his mother or take her down by this Chance. And for that, he will take Jimbei with him, to make Luffy and his alliance an offer.

Zoro took a swing at Kaido, accidentally released too much Haki and wiped out the entire alliance.
Kaido named him Vice Captain of Beasts instantly.
I prefer he gets one-shot like a fodder due to the drawback of Enma taking his Haki and left him expose. One hit and he is out faster. Now think someone will claim his blade and show him how it's done :cheers:.

While Law could have indeed possibly saved the ships with his df I stil don't expect the assault on Onigashima to work with not only one but also two Yonkos. And I am not convinced that Marco will come to Wano very soon either.
I'm starting to think it will be successful given all the bad things are already happening at the beginning of Act 3. The alliance member will most likely get to know that BM and Kaidou have made an alliance and will prolly be faced with that tough decision of whether to go through with the plan or not. However once they do, and they most certainly will, most likely with the 10000 men, I can't really see them getting defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.