One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
They are not loyal to her, they are afraid of her
exactly! That’s it! And when now comes their strongest man, which knows BM and Luffy strength as close as possible, and he says them he can get them free and will take over the crew, I am damn sure, they will follow his lead. Additionally, he seemed pretty carefully for his siblings, for example pudding and brûlée.

My only confusion is how does the traitor not know of Momonosuke at this point. Someone who knows all of the strawhat plans yet doesnt know Momo is alive? Can we narrow that down to anyone specifically at this point?

This chapter is hype btw. I feel like a few people came in and absolutely thrashed everyone, but whom? I feel like it cant be a fakeout, why would Luffy and crew leave the scabbards out?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
For most of them yes and I doubt that Katakuri is willing to see or cause a civil war among his siblings.
i am sure they would follow him, because they aren’t loyal to BM, they are afraid of her. It was shown when they arrived wano and BM was lost, they already discussed the lead. That’s no loyality. And this wouldn’t bringt a civil war, I doubt anyone would still stay on BMs side, maybe Streussen, but that’s it.

Remember how Rayleigh said that they were 'too soon' and that 'it wasn't the right time yet'?

Oden and others went to Laugh Tale and realized that they were not the ones meant to be there. I think they realized that they will have to wait for 20-25 more years for the world to actually change.

And so Oden decided that he would open the border when the ones who are supposed to go to Laugh Tale arrives and the world is ready to change.

That is why he said 20 years imo.
Something is clearly up with those 20 years. It has been hinted many times now, that this is no coincidence and that Toki + Oden knew exactly why they sent them 20 years into the future and not just 10 years or so.
Maybe Oda is pulling a Harry Potter here and there is an ancient prophecy about Luffy being the prince that was promised or something like that.

i am sure they would follow him, because they aren’t loyal to BM, they are afraid of her. It was shown when they arrived wano and BM was lost, they already discussed the lead. That’s no loyality. And this wouldn’t bringt a civil war, I doubt anyone would still stay on BMs side, maybe Streussen, but that’s it.
We have seen Brûlée screaming for their mother when she falling from the castle, Mont d'Or and others being enraged at Bege's assassination attempt on her, Tamago urging Mont d'Or to take extreme measures to hunt the Straw Hats and save BM's reputation nd Smoothie showing her faith in their mother when others thought that she was going to die at Kaido's hands. While the Charlotte children and her other subordinates might all be afraid of their mother there are still many of them who have some real loyalty to her too and I do not think that Katakuri would try to rebel against his mother with the risk of having to fight most of his family and crewmates being here.

We have seen Brûlée screaming for their mother when she falling from the castle, Mont d'Or and others being enraged at Bege's assassination attempt on her, Tamago urging Mont d'Or to take extreme measures to hunt the Straw Hats and save BM's reputation nd Smoothie showing her faith in their mother when others thought that she was going to die at Kaido's hands. While the Charlotte children and her other subordinates might all be afraid of their mother there are still many of them who have some real loyalty to her too and I do not think that Katakuri would try to rebel against his mother with the risk of having to fight most of his family and crewmates being here.
Besides, if Linlin herself dies then the territory of the Big Mom Pirates is going to become a war zone due to numerous pirate crews, Yonko forces and potentially even the World Government invading the area.

The likelihood of the Charlotte children rebelling against Linlin is practically non-existent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.