Status
Not open for further replies.
Post automatically merged:

Im serious :mihanha:

not in the mood to go full sherlock rn so ima hope u are trolling. BUT knowing you'll use this against me it seems suspicious oon how you're using my arrival to make fluff. You're not acting towny, get your act together.

that's got the be the scammiest scam i have seen in the history of scams maybe ever

do ppl actually buy those
I mean, it was jusu done recently to allow non VIPs to get a tag they want, and keep it. Because in a normal case your tag changes your number of messages. I like the staff here, they are good guys. As well as our admins, dont feel like a scam to me. You pay 3$ and you keep the tag forever.

not in the mood to go full sherlock rn so ima hope u are trolling. BUT knowing you'll use this against me it seems suspicious oon how you're using my arrival to make fluff. You're not acting towny, get your act together.
Bruh, im just chilling, its exam week here and im relaxing. Dont tell me what to do.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, it was jusu done recently to allow non VIPs to get a tag they want, and keep it. Because in a normal case your tag changes your number of messages. I like the staff here, they are good guys. As well as our admins, dont feel like a scam to me. You pay 3$ and you keep the tag forever.
yea makes sense

the staff is rly chill too they seem awesome

ok cmon guys mihawk is not THAT old lmaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.