Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much so, it’s scum indicitive. I don’t know how to say it any clearer it’s what scum normally do. Random votes, fluff, feign ignorance et centers.

im not going to teach you how to play the game
Oh please do sir, I'll call you Sensei :blobevil:
Post automatically merged:

Catching up, too much fluff about unimportant things :lusalty:

oh w8 muugen ur new here too?

so u dont know anyone then

cmon fam u can't be this aggro when u don't know anyone

that's asking for getting lynched day 1 .

speaking of which, do we have any jesters in this game? @mods
If he is aggresive this means for you he asks to be lynched?

Talking with mods in game thread is mod kill worthy where i play usually, how are the rules here?

because he raised his hand when i asked scum to do so
I am a she, nice to meet you.
And you expect scum to answer at that?
fluff is 98% scum indicitve or just someone who’s trying to coast both are generally bad.
Fluff at Sod1 is the most funny part in any game and is not AI.
You consider fluffers coasters way too early -_-
No one is really raising a red flag for me atm except maybe Fallen Prince because yeah, I agree the vote on Muugen was opportunistic then he disappeared after he got called out. Muugen is really aggressive but I've never played with him before and I'd say that he strikes me as more town-lean just because I don't think scum will be trying to get all of this attention right now. And To those who knows Beta and knows what I'm referencing to, Muugen is kinda giving me the Beta's "I am townleader/doctor vibe".

Ussop seems townie to me too. Fuji...we'll have to see. Same with TAC. No strong reads on them.
And Tobra said he is town so he must be good :afrokappa:
Do you often meta read a player based on other player's meta? I am asking from curiosity

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Do you often meta read a player based on other player's meta? I am asking from curiosity
eh, I guess I do. Like it's something that I keep in the back of my mind.

I'm not one to be overanalyzing everyone's behaviours nor dig through old threads to compare the way they talk in town games vs scum games etc.

But sure, I'll notice things like if a usually loud, aggressive, give no shit type of player suddenly gets serious/diplomatic/quiet. Or someone with few words suddenly writes essays.

F

Fallen Prince

Ok, do you have some sort of idiotic passive :pepeke:
Cant lie and cant tell

No one is really raising a red flag for me atm except maybe Fallen Prince because yeah, I agree the vote on Muugen was opportunistic then he disappeared after he got called out. Muugen is really aggressive but I've never played with him before and I'd say that he strikes me as more town-lean just because I don't think scum will be trying to get all of this attention right now. And To those who knows Beta and knows what I'm referencing to, Muugen is kinda giving me the Beta's "I am townleader/doctor vibe".

Ussop seems townie to me too. Fuji...we'll have to see. Same with TAC. No strong reads on them.
And Tobra said he is town so he must be good :afrokappa:
Not really it was family get toghether.

I think muugen gets all red flag for his scum play thats my notion .

muugen is a little pushy, something a scum doesnt normally do in the beginning as the rules and people above said.
But they also claimed they are an experienced player so they should know what's expected of a scum and dont do it :sus:

F

Fallen Prince

So @MUUGEN how long are you playing mafia ?

Oh please do sir, I'll call you Sensei :blobevil:

Catching up, too much fluff about unimportant things :lusalty:

If he is aggresive this means for you he asks to be lynched?

Talking with mods in game thread is mod kill worthy where i play usually, how are the rules here?

I am a she, nice to meet you.
And you expect scum to answer at that?

Fluff at Sod1 is the most funny part in any game and is not AI.
You consider fluffers coasters way too early -_-

Now sister you seem new here my opknion on your play looks like you like to quiz players .

F

Fallen Prince

Bro you read my mind, well done!

What about you, how long since you started to play mafia?
Long enough if i remember.

Now cut back what is your general feeling of this game. What do you feel about muugen and God's interaction ?

N

Noctis

M

MUUGEN

alking with mods in game thread is mod kill worthy where i play usually, how are the rules here?
lol wtf where are you playing where you can’t talk to a mod?
Cant lie and cant tell

Not really it was family get toghether.

I think muugen gets all red flag for his scum play thats my notion .
that’s cute, you still haven’t given or shown anything to back up this claim. You sound like a chihuahua continuosly barking hoping something will stick.
So @MUUGEN how long are you playing mafia ?
Long enough if I remember.....

lol this question is irrelevant tbh And for someone who thinks I’m scum you sure have not done anything to gat someone to back you aside from real who I was i already pushing, a little sus for someone who has 50% post about me being scum but then again that’s all you’ve been able to do.

this is the 3rd time I go through this "didn't recieve a notification" although I posted at the start of the game.
Unwatch, watch thread again, aghhhh.

Vote lynch Ali

Shortest username hides evil intentions :nod:
Nice to meet you too :sus: sorry to disappoint but I'm town again :laughmoji: Rej and Oreki games always put me as town sometimes I doubt it's RNG :jay-he:

lol wtf where are you playing where you can’t talk to a mod?
Only in private never in the game thread. And you can't talk about the convo with the host. You have maybe the info you received but mentioning you talked and what you talked about is not allowed.

QUOTE="Ali, post: 738448, member: 2603"]this is the 3rd time I go through this "didn't recieve a notification" although I posted at the start of the game.

Nice to meet you too :sus: sorry to disappoint but I'm town again Rej and Oreki games always put me as town sometimes I doubt it's RNG :jay-he:[/QUOTE]
Nice, let's see your towniness during the day, don't ruin my view with that monkey again pls

Unvote

Only in private never in the game thread. And you can't talk about the convo with the host. You have maybe the info you received but mentioning you talked and what you talked about is not allowed.

this is the 3rd time I go through this "didn't recieve a notification" although I posted at the start of the game.

Nice to meet you too :sus: sorry to disappoint but I'm town again Rej and Oreki games always put me as town sometimes I doubt it's RNG :jay-he:
Nice, let's see your towniness during the day, don't ruin my view with that monkey again pls

Unvote
EBWOP

Okay, i disabled signatures, that will make the read of the thread easier, when i'll have what to read at least ^^

Bbl

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hello.

So, I don't know how it's usually played here, but I'm going to take a considerable risk to myself. I do this because I believe it is for the best both for me, and the rest of the Town at large. You can of course just lynch me here, but by doing so you will set the precedent of alienating survivors. Unless, of course, you believe I'm fake claiming, but that's another matter. And, little it may mean coming from me, claiming like this with no awareness of how this community treats survivors would be an incredible risk for me to take for relatively little gain back.

I'm a Survivor. I do have a secondary aspect to my wincon, but I'm going to need to keep that to myself. I can only assure you that it isn't remotely harmful to the Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.