Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
‎
Perona can wear the silver medal for OP girls. Ulti's the reigning queen and nothing's gonna top her. :lawbepo:
Mihawk is Perona's second father. That's gross.
Ohhh look at my beautiful sword, ready to cut down all of these tasteless people 🙄

On a serious note, we have a shipping thread that somehow got closed for a month and just opened now. Let's not spam this thread too much because the poor players sleeping will wake up to 20 pages of arguing about ships lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lowkey think Gran D was doing something sus in the Shipping thread and didn't clean that up yet. Let's pretend it's still closed.
Post automatically merged:

why would perona downgrade to silver medal when shes already wearing the diamond one
Maybe on Thriller Bark where her competition was literal corpses. :gokulaugh:

Out in the real world, Perona can't even compete with real beauties:fujilaugh:.

yea makes sense

the staff is rly chill too they seem awesome
Aye
Ohhh look at my beautiful sword, ready to cut down all of these tasteless people 🙄

On a serious note, we have a shipping thread that somehow got closed for a month and just opened now. Let's not spam this thread too much because the poor players sleeping will wake up to 20 pages of arguing about ships lmao.
You're only saying that because you're losing the war :willsmith:

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Lowkey think Gran D was doing something sus in the Shipping thread and didn't clean that up yet. Let's pretend it's still closed.

Maybe on Thriller Bark where her competition was literal corpses. :gokulaugh:

Out in the real world, Perona can't even compete with real beauties:fujilaugh:.
yes,

atleast not competing with a bunch of reptiles

and i thought u were a man of culture

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
aight we r drifting too far off the topic

mugen is gna be bk on my ass again

so huh? whose scum amongst u guys speak up and make our jobs easier

Which appeals to you more

This

or this

:wellwell: there's really only 1 right answer here.

only a cop has a lie detector so you’re already claiming? suspicious
btw how do u know only cops has lie detectors??

u never answered what's ur plea on getting lie detected

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
‎
No one is really raising a red flag for me atm except maybe Fallen Prince because yeah, I agree the vote on Muugen was opportunistic then he disappeared after he got called out. Muugen is really aggressive but I've never played with him before and I'd say that he strikes me as more town-lean just because I don't think scum will be trying to get all of this attention right now. And To those who knows Beta and knows what I'm referencing to, Muugen is kinda giving me the Beta's "I am townleader/doctor vibe".

Ussop seems townie to me too. Fuji...we'll have to see. Same with TAC. No strong reads on them.
And Tobra said he is town so he must be good :afrokappa:

M

MUUGEN

aight we gna have to do this in baby steps ok? real easy and slow since u take a long time to process things apparently !!!

1. what does more "substance in your post" mean??
yes baby steps for you and the Rest who don’t seem to know what substance or information means, should I define it for you.
substance: importance, validity, significance or a solid basis.
information: facts provided or learned
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said his posts don't have substance. And he answered that he can't give you anything of substance one page into the game.....and now this argument has dragged out til here

Idk man, Ussop's answer don't raise any red flags for me
he was one of the top posters with nothing contributing to the game just fluff as stated NO substance. Did I ask for info no. As stated no substance want him to all about the game....

idk how not a single player here knows the difference between substance and information.
he doesn't give any substance either

actually, he SHOULDN'T have any substance, unless he knows something that we don't lol
really doesn’t seem as if you know the difference between substance and info. Two very different things. You can have substance in a post without info and share info without any substance.
mugen is gna be bk on my ass again
why are you sacred?
And To those who knows Beta and knows what I'm referencing to, Muugen is kinda giving me the Beta's "I am townleader/doctor vibe
Don’t ever in your life compare beta to me again.

M

MUUGEN

i've never in my life seen a scum protect or attempt to protect his scummate like ur saying fallen prince is apparently protecting me

if i was scum and my teammate did that sht to me i will just vote them out myself
is this barely your second game or something? See it all the time over on NF.
WAD is playing. He ain’t all that :kayneshrug:
:gokulaugh:You must think of yourself as a high skilled player if you’re stating something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.