Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We all have bad differences samwise but muugen is dark force elves must destroy to preserve the middle earth.
Okay, bad references aside, I don't see how Muugen taking initiative to pressure other players and progress the game is a scum tactic or warranting an early game lynch. Especially when we have 39 more hours to decide all these things. Then you mentioning some bogus reasons to pass off the lynch as a joke, like some Jay guy or something, really makes me unsure of your position here Tony Stark.

M

MUUGEN

Sorry mate Muugen gotta go.
please build a case, showcase evidence cause you looking real scummy here protecting your mate.
oh w8 muugen ur new here too?

so u dont know anyone then

cmon fam u can't be this aggro when u don't know anyone

that's asking for getting lynched day 1 .

speaking of which, do we have any jesters in this game? @mods
Maybe new to worst gen but I probably know more people than you here. ive Been around the block on these sites. Mafia is nothing new to me.

please do elaborate how I’m asking for a d1 Lynch on myself and sorry I don’t depend on knowing how people play to build cases on them. It’s called scum hunting or have you not learned anything playing on N?
F?

you must be new to mafia if you’re asking if there’s a jester when that would be information given to us and it is also highly doubtful given the theme and type of game this is,

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don’t recall ever asking you for info please quote me I’d love to see it.

I don’t need to bait someone who’s openly showcasing themselves as scum you keep bringing up this point that I asked you for info which I never did. Not once. Like I said please do show us. We’ll wait.

Youre starting to show faint signs of omgus. bad look on you now that your mates showed up to try and get some heat off of you.

i won’t die to today, you and your mate fallen can try if you’d like.
Post automatically merged:
uhhh

u asked for a substance to my post = a reason why I am voting for Michelle = info on why I think Michelle is vote worthy.

which again I answer you, I don't have any...

AND you shouldn't have any either, unless you maybe happened to know for SURE that he is not part of your scum team???

you just look like a town clown or jester instead of scum at this point so its honestly not worth voting you out lmao

if you are worried about me OMGYS'ing you and voting you out you can rest assure. I have more priorities lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i've never in my life seen a scum protect or attempt to protect his scummate like ur saying fallen prince is apparently protecting me

if i was scum and my teammate did that sht to me i will just vote them out myself

F

Fallen Prince

uhhh

u asked for a substance to my post = a reason why I am voting for Michelle = info on why I think Michelle is vote worthy.

AND you shouldn't have any either, unless you maybe happened to know for SURE that he is not part of your scum team???

you just look like a town clown or jester instead of scum at this point so its honestly not worth voting you out lmao

if you are worried about me OMGYS'ing you and voting you out you can rest assure. I have more priorities lol.
I am on salvation here but rest assured God , i need your assurance on your suspect .

You dont want your followers to doubt your loyalty lies on evil force am i right?

Why do you doubt michelle lack of trust did you smell evil in this soul?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am on salvation here but rest assured God , i need your assurance on your suspect .

You dont want your followers to doubt your loyalty lies on evil force am i right?

Why do you doubt michelle lack of trust did you smell evil in this soul?
because he raised his hand when i asked scum to do so

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Sorry mate Muugen gotta go.
Why?
I don’t need to bait someone who’s openly showcasing themselves as scum you keep bringing up this point that I asked you for info which I never did. Not once. Like I said please do show us. We’ll wait.
I don't understand this either, are you fishing for reactions or genuinely believe Ussop is the liar among us (pun intended)

Maybe new to worst gen but I probably know more people than you here. ive Been around the block on these sites. Mafia is nothing new to me.

please do elaborate how I’m asking for a d1 Lynch on myself and sorry I don’t depend on knowing how people play to build cases on them. It’s called scum hunting or have you not learned anything playing on N?
I don't see how it's scum hunting when you're just accusing everyone left and right because we're all just trying to break the ice one hour into the game. If you're really as experienced and good as you say you are, then I don't see why you're reacting this way over some fluff.

M

MUUGEN

We all have bad differences samwise but muugen is dark force elves must destroy to preserve the middle earth.
Dark force to scum yes this correct. Put you and real into the corner real early this game.

gg ningen
uhhh

I love it when people try and put words into my mouth. As stated pleas quote me. I’d love to see some of these words you state I said. I said you had no substance in your post and you’re either a really bad player or a troll. Never once mentioned your vote on Michelle tbh I did however say something in regards to Michelle’s vote though.. never asked you for anything not once.
why so cause I’m Questioning and pressuring you so you think that’s Scum indicitive, interesting NF must’ve really lost it’s touch if this is the player base over there Wad and doc need to start playing regularly again.

theres nothing to be. Worried about when you’re openly omgusing me. Makes my point clear youre coming off more and more as scum than town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
please build a case, showcase evidence cause you looking real scummy here protecting your mate.

F?

you must be new to mafia if you’re asking if there’s a jester when that would be information given to us and it is also highly doubtful given the theme and type of game this is,
weird flex but ok

I wouldn't go around just shouting at ppl i barely know like ur doing now. It kinda makes them wanna vote u out

sometimes jesters arent announced, and u r playing like a rly bad jester so its a possibility they exist. But u right given the theme idk who might be a jester? maybe Kaido cuz he wanna die??
Ok, do you have some sort of idiotic passive :pepeke:
yes

Dark force to scum yes this correct. Put you and real into the corner real early this game.

gg ningen

I love it when people try and put words into my mouth. As stated pleas quote me. I’d love to see some of these words you state I said. I said you had no substance in your post and you’re either a really bad player or a troll. Never once mentioned your vote on Michelle tbh I did however say something in regards to Michelle’s vote though.. never asked you for anything not once.
why so cause I’m Questioning and pressuring you so you think that’s Scum indicitive, interesting NF must’ve really lost it’s touch if this is the player base over there Wad and doc need to start playing regularly again.

theres nothing to be. Worried about when you’re openly omgusing me. Makes my point clear youre coming off more and more as scum than town.
WAD is playing. He ain’t all that :kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If there's a jester it's probably Kanjuro if he's in this round. Not that it particularly matters who's what rn. Though if Fallen does have a passive, that makes it easy to narrow down who he could be. Just need to make him talk more.

M

MUUGEN

I don't understand this either, are you fishing for reactions or genuinely believe Ussop is the liar among us (pun intended)
liar among us, I just stated the reasoning in my last post, but hes rebuttals to me are based off words and things I’ve never done or asked of him.

hes simply feigning ignorance and uses nonexistent basis for his argument against me.
I don't see how it's scum hunting when you're just accusing everyone left and right because we're all just trying to break the ice one hour into the game. If you're really as experienced and good as you say you are, then I don't see why you're reacting this way over some fluff
I’ve accused two players and point fos on 4 total do you now know the difference?

fluff is 98% scum indicitve or just someone who’s trying to coast both are generally bad.

Emil

Certified Memelord

gg ningen

aight we gna have to do this in baby steps ok? real easy and slow since u take a long time to process things apparently !!!

1. what does more "substance in your post" mean??
WAD is playing. He ain’t all that :kayneshrug:
WAD

speaking of him, maybe we shud pull out some of his tricks here smtime soon

If there's a jester it's probably Kanjuro if he's in this round. Not that it particularly matters who's what rn. Though if Fallen does have a passive, that makes it easy to narrow down who he could be. Just need to make him talk more.
w8 where did fallen mention he has a passive? im sry i must've missed it with all this banter with mugen lol

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
liar among us, I just stated the reasoning in my last post, but hes rebuttals to me are based off words and things I’ve never done or asked of him.

hes simply feigning ignorance and uses nonexistent basis for his argument against me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said his posts don't have substance. And he answered that he can't give you anything of substance one page into the game.....and now this argument has dragged out til here

Idk man, Ussop's answer don't raise any red flags for me

I’ve accused two players and point fos on 4 total do you now know the difference?
But there's only like what, 6 active players rn? How is that not everyone?!
:shame:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just empty speculation for now but his verbage is real weird/off. So either he's having a hoot playing with you guys or he has a passive to make him talk differently.
really doubt it

i think it was just a joke by nat lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said his posts don't have substance. And he answered that he can't give you anything of substance one page into the game.....and now this argument has dragged out til here

Idk man, Ussop's answer don't raise any red flags for me

But there's only like what, 6 active players rn? How is that not everyone?!
:shame:
he doesn't give any substance either

actually, he SHOULDN'T have any substance, unless he knows something that we don't lol

btw kiwi ur the one with perona sets right???

the man of culture i see right???

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
btw kiwi ur the one with perona sets right???

the man of culture i see right???
shhh Usopp-kun, mafia threads are 100% serious business, no fluff, no chit chat, no talking about things that aren't of substance, not talking about Perona--but wait, talking about best girl is something of substance :catblush:

Yes that's me! Although right now I'm on a journey to Mordor with @Celestia and @TheAncientCenturion

Status
Not open for further replies.