Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUUGEN

why is there someone emulating my speech patterns?
how about now? [vote lynch Michelle]
Vote lynch Ali

Shortest username hides evil intentions :nod:
I’ll place FoS on these two not sure if Real is just a bad player or if he’s just an overly aggressive troll with no substance in his post. Either way this is the type of player I hate the most wouldn’t mind just D1 to get rid of a useless player who will throw the game into unnecessary chaos down the road.

Michelle with a random place marker on Ali with zero reasoning.
Post automatically merged:

FoS on a Veco and Ancient as well for some friendly banter that has absolute siltch to do with the game.

Useless banter and too much buddying to start the game off.

Emil

Certified Memelord

I’ll place FoS on these two not sure if Real is just a bad player or if he’s just an overly aggressive troll with no substance in his post. Either way this is the type of player I hate the most wouldn’t mind just D1 to get rid of a useless player who will throw the game into unnecessary chaos down the road.

its barely an hour into the game and u want me to give u a substantial reason for my vote already???

ofcourse im gna change my vote, when I find one.

or how about u do share one with me if u got any? maybe u happened to know something i dont

lol 600k :wellwell:

pls carry me out of silver
i fall under the catagory of hardstuck d4 and i havent played ranked in 3 months

u dont wanna ask a troll like me, for ur safety

M

MUUGEN

its barely an hour into the game and u want me to give u a substantial reason for my vote already???

ofcourse im gna change my vote, when I find one.

or how about u do share one with me if u got any? maybe u happened to know something i dont

i fall under the catagory of hardstuck d4 and i havent played ranked in a month

u dont wanna ask a troll like me, for ur safety
Random votes is scum trait which is why I placed an FoS on you.

I placed four FoS are you not reading or just really a bad player? As of right now you seem like the best candidate? You should cast a vote on yourself, help Town get the trash out of the way.

Additionally adding on to fluff by entertaining Veco.

Finger of Suspicion
Never heard of RVS?

Also i gave a reasoning and you may rate the reasoning bad, but i said iirc the man has the shortest name so he is evil, how can it not be a reason?
OTOH is an obvious joke, so..

I can't sleep :'(

Random votes is scum trait
Expand on this idea please

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

FoS on a Veco and Ancient as well for some friendly banter that has absolute siltch to do with the game.

Useless banter and too much buddying to start the game off.
That’s a bit harsh for not even two pages in tbh

Random votes is scum trait which is why I placed an FoS on you.

I placed four FoS are you not reading or just really a bad player? As of right now you seem like the best candidate? You should cast a vote on yourself, help Town get the trash out of the way.

Additionally adding on to fluff by entertaining Veco.
Lol that's not a scum trait at all, not this early and playfully anyway. :goatasure:

Oh no, it's the fluff police, we'd better hide

Status
Not open for further replies.