Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Random votes is scum trait which is why I placed an FoS on you.

I placed four FoS are you not reading or just really a bad player? As of right now you seem like the best candidate? You should cast a vote on yourself, help Town get the trash out of the way.

Additionally adding on to fluff by entertaining Veco.

i can already tell ppl on NF are so much better than here this shts gna be quick

Post automatically merged:

btw i asked this mugen guy to give me a substantial reason if he has one

but he swiftly dodged the question

noted.

M

MUUGEN

Expand on this idea please
Do you not know what the word scum or trait means?
I mean what I stated is as straight forward as it can be....
That’s a bit harsh for not even two pages in tbh
thats funny coming from someone who was overly aggressive in the sign up threads.
Lol that's not a scum trait at all, not this early and playfully anyway. :goatasure:

Oh no, it's the fluff police, we'd better hide
:queenhear: Sounds like something scum would said tbh.
There's only 1 way to advance the game and out that's to talk. :kayneshrug:
Talking about the game that’s correct but not your useless chitchat.

M

MUUGEN

i can already tell ppl on NF are so much better than here this shts gna be quick

btw i asked this mugen guy to give me a substantial reason if he has one

but he swiftly dodged the question

noted.
lol that‘s funny, I hail from NF and have played many games there from the current pool I see like 5 good players over there rn. All the vets essentially retired from the game., I’d also die of laughter if NF wasnt better in Mafia since they’ve been around for a very long time now.

& Dodged the question.... that’s cute I’ll chalk it up to up you missed my quoted response and didn’t read my fos reasonings In my opening post.

seems like jayjay must’ve taught you how to play mafia with your asinine responses here.
aight mr. no useless chit chat, how about u show us some real men action and bust out the game open for us right now huh?

any solid reads on anybody??

oh w8

u have none, because the game just started

yup you’re it and your rebuttals are weak to say the least. I’ve caught scum off their first post in previous games and you can continue to downplay me but those that know me here will tell you otherwise.
Am i looking like i don't know the words there?

I want more thoughts about the idea of Rvs votes as being scum trait.
Very much so, it’s scum indicitive. I don’t know how to say it any clearer it’s what scum normally do. Random votes, fluff, feign ignorance et centers.

im not going to teach you how to play the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lol that‘s funny, I hail from NF and have played many games there from the current pool I see like 5 good players over there rn. All the vets essentially retired from the game., I’d also die of laughter if NF wasnt better in Mafia since they’ve been around for a very long time now.

& Dodged the question.... that’s cute I’ll chalk it up to up you missed my quoted response and didn’t read my fos reasonings In my opening post.

seems like jayjay must’ve taught you how to play mafia with your asinine responses here.

yup you’re it and your rebuttals are weak to say the least. I’ve caught scum off their first post in previous games and you can continue to downplay me but those that know me here will tell you otherwise.

Very much so, it’s scum indicitive. I don’t know how to say it any clearer it’s what scum normally do. Random votes, fluff, feign ignorance et centers.

im not going to teach you how to play the game.
dem i have not seen JJ in awhile, i never played mafia with him but say hi to him if u see him ig

none is downplaying u or anything fam, u just need to sit down, get a cup of coffee, and breath

u need to learn the difference between a serious post, and one that's just there to mess with u

i just found it really funny how u expected something from me on the first hour of the game

like no cap, are you REALLY expecting something from me right as the game started or were you joking? cuz I can't imagine a town asking another town to just magically give him some info on the first hour of the game lmao.

Oh mighty ussop is here. I thought that was you when you signed up . :willsmith:
ayye sup m9

somebody stole my Go D. Usopp nick so here we r lol

Status
Not open for further replies.